• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha, if you have not noticed yet, i already did the hand signal. and it works every time''

''nothin. im only sayin haha''

[/QUOTE]
Amara chuckled "Well I'm enjoying our walk, date, thing" she chimed in a singsong voice.

Roman said:
"I've had my run-in with creepy eyes. Mine can look like toad eyes, fox eyes, fox and toad eyes, made into one kind of eye. Trust me, it's weird..." Hayate said smiling. "....But I get through it."
''hmm..ok''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite perked up. "W-What? Really? I guess I owe you my thanks uhh... What's your name?" He asked.
''Emiko. i take it you never heard me perform or heard any of my songs. and your name?''

Nonalaka said:
Amara chuckled "Well I'm enjoying our walk, date, thing" she chimed in a singsong voice.
''haha, well wanna continue walking?''

*Natsuru said as he kissed Amara's forehead*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm..ok''

''Emiko. i take it you never heard me perform or heard any of my songs. and your name?''

[/QUOTE]
"I'm Kite! Master of the Hippo!" He said laughing as a pink hippo suddenly appeared under him with a top hat. "And I wouldn't mind listening to one of your songs sometime." He said, laying his head down on the hippo.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm..ok''

[/QUOTE]
"So, why are you on a tree? Hiding from someone?" Hayate asked looking around. "If so, there's no one out here..."

"I'm Kite! Master of the Hippo!" He said laughing as a pink hippo suddenly appeared under him with a top hat. "And I wouldn't mind listening to one of your songs sometime." He said, laying his head down on the hippo.
''ah...well since you told me what you really are....hmmm actually il keep my form a secret for a bit longer''

Roman said:
"So, why are you on a tree? Hiding from someone?" Hayate asked looking around. "If so, there's no one out here..."
''no, practicing a stunt since im taking movie classes. im a stunt woman so...yeah''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...well since you told me what you really are....hmmm actually il keep my form a secret for a bit longer''

''no, practicing a stunt since im taking movie classes. im a stunt woman so...yeah''

[/QUOTE]
Kite pouted as he looked up. "Aww... I wanna see your super secret form...." He said with puppy dog eyes.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm..ok''

[/QUOTE]
She blushed lightly and nodded her head "Of course!~~" she chimed happily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled, "You don't look like the stunt woman type. You look more.... Prep-ish, so to say." He said, looking up at her, "That's just my opinion...."

Kite pouted as he looked up. "Aww... I wanna see your super secret form...." He said with puppy dog eyes.
''hmm..il just tell you this: im a fox-demon''

Nonalaka said:
She blushed lightly and nodded her head "Of course!~~" she chimed happily.
''alright''

*Natsuru then took a step but stopped*

''hey, have you ever heard of a piggy-back ride?''

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled, "You don't look like the stunt woman type. You look more.... Prep-ish, so to say." He said, looking up at her, "That's just my opinion...."
*Nanase then glared at him*

''and thats supposed to mean?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmm..il just tell you this: im a fox-demon''

[/QUOTE]
Kite smiled. "That sounds awesome! You know... I actually considered being a singer/performer at one point in my life... Then figured everyone would think I was horrible..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''alright''

[/QUOTE]
"A piggy back ride?" She looked at him and chuckled "I haven't been up in the clouds that long!" She nodded "Of course I have! Why?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''alright''

[/QUOTE]
"Lets just say, rich and mean." Hayate said chuckling. "Now that I think about it, I can barely even see you, mind coming down?" He asked smiling.

tumblr_m7dn836elq1rbpw6do1_500__1__by_naruto_the_ninetails-d654ioh.gif

Kite smiled. "That sounds awesome! You know... I actually considered being a singer/performer at one point in my life... Then figured everyone would think I was horrible..." He said softly.
''then continue to pursue it. no matter what''

Nonalaka said:
"A piggy back ride?" She looked at him and chuckled "I haven't been up in the clouds that long!" She nodded "Of course I have! Why?"
''well...you want one?''

Roman said:
"Lets just say, rich and mean." Hayate said chuckling. "Now that I think about it, I can barely even see you, mind coming down?" He asked smiling.
tumblr_m7dn836elq1rbpw6do1_500__1__by_naruto_the_ninetails-d654ioh.gif
*Nanase jumped down. you'd expect a thud as she landed but there was no sound from her feet hitting the ground and landing it perfectly*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''well...you want one?''

[/QUOTE]
Kite hesitated, then nodded. "Your right! Who cares what they think? I just want to have fun!" He said happily. "Your a really nice girl, you know that? But then again..." He said. Why would a popstar want to date a lowlife like him?

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''well...you want one?''

*Nanase jumped down. you'd expect a thud as she landed but there was no sound from her feet hitting the ground and landing it perfectly*

[/QUOTE]
"Welcome to land, it's nice isn't it?" Hayate said snickering. "Hm, you're eyes are pretty rad..... Uh, what's your name?" He asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''well...you want one?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara clapped her hands together and smiled "Yes!"

Kite hesitated, then nodded. "Your right! Who cares what they think? I just want to have fun!" He said happily. "Your a really nice girl, you know that? But then again..." He said. Why would a popstar want to date a lowlife like him?
''but then again?''

Roman said:
"Welcome to land, it's nice isn't it?" Hayate said snickering. "Hm, you're eyes are pretty rad..... Uh, what's your name?" He asked curiously.
''Nanase''

Nonalaka said:
Amara clapped her hands together and smiled "Yes!"
*Natsuru squatted down so Amara can get on his back or shoulders which ever she wanted to do*

''alright''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''but then again?''

''Nanase''

[/QUOTE]
Kite looked up and started blushing. "Well it's just... You probably get this all the time..." He said trailing off. "I-It's stupid."

Kite looked up and started blushing. "Well it's just... You probably get this all the time..." He said trailing off. "I-It's stupid."
''cmon, say it already. im interested''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''but then again?''

''Nanase''

[/QUOTE]
"Hayate. Nice to meet you Nanase." He said, holding out his hand. "As I was saying your eyes are pretty cool. I do see why normal people would be scared though."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''but then again?''

''Nanase''

*Natsuru squatted down so Amara can get on his back or shoulders which ever she wanted to do*

''alright''

[/QUOTE]
"Yay!" Amara quickly jumped onto his back, being of small stature, she was very light, she put her arms around his neck "Alright! Go!" She chimed as she raised one arm in the air jokingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''cmon, say it already. im interested''

[/QUOTE]
Kite shook his head. "N-No... You might think I'm a creep for saying it..." He sighed, looking at his necklace. He hesitated when he looked at it.

Nonalaka said:
"Yay!" Amara quickly jumped onto his back, being of small stature, she was very light, she put her arms around his neck "Alright! Go!" She chimed as she raised one arm in the air jokingly.

*Natsuru smiled as he then started to walk*

''tell me if you wanna go faster''

Kite shook his head. "N-No... You might think I'm a creep for saying it..." He sighed, looking at his necklace. He hesitated when he looked at it.
''just say it already''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Jealous..."Asuka tried the words on lips before laughing."Jealsouy is weird. I'm not afraid to take any of them one, I know I could win anyway. It's easy to beat humans." She said, grinning as she found a clear table and pulled him over to it. Taking a seat, Asuka picked up a menu,"Hm...what's good here? Kon Poa Chicken? Maybe...Hot Crispy Chicken? Almost a yes...what would you order Akki-san? I'm not sure what to get. Everything looks so good!" She said, drooling again as she glanced over the menu.
...♅Akira sat down and picked up the menu. He soon replied to Asuka as she finished talking♅...

“ I'm not sure, I may have the Chicken Noodle Soup. ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru smiled as he then started to walk*
''tell me if you wanna go faster''

''just say it already''

[/QUOTE]
Kite blushed more. "G-Guess there's no hiding it..." He said. He looked straight at Emiko. "Will you go out with me sometime?" He asked, preparing to be heartbroken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back