• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Rin cast a follower spell on him that picks William off the ground and floats where ever Rin goes. "Come on Toru lets lay him down at my place, for shelter." Rin walks to her dorm. "We sure did a number on him huh" Rin jokes and sets William down on her couch who is now all bandaged up.
Toru follows and nods "yeah, he didn't put up much of a fight though" she shrugged. Toru frowned when he said that "who the hell would hate you" she mumbled and glanced at him.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William mumbles in his sleep "Pl-Please don't hate me........." He said as he dozed off again
As Rin finishing aiding William she goes to the kitchen and makes her self some soup, while she does that her memorie of what she said about her past slowly erases so does the memorie of being really strong, like someone really doesn't want her to reamember her past. Rin gets weak from the amnesia. "Ugh, I feel like I just got kicked in the head multiple times" she says holding her head.

@LunaCrosby

Mayyflower said:
As Rin finishing aiding William she goes to the kitchen and makes her self some soup, while she does that her memorie of what she said about her past slowly erases so does the memorie of being really strong, like someone really doesn't want her to reamember her past. Rin gets weak from the amnesia. "Ugh, I feel like I just got kicked in the head multiple times" she says holding her head.
@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
Toru yawn tiredly "I need to stop fighting, I get creepier every time" she says to herself and sighs. Sitting in a chair.
@shortyshot8
Rin shruggs. "Yea I really didn't fight it was all you those shadows were amazing, you got skills I'll give you that." She grins abit.

Mayyflower said:
Rin shruggs. "Yea I really didn't fight it was all you those shadows were amazing, you got skills I'll give you that." She grins abit.
Toru looks confused 'but they were yours..' she thought and just smiled "thanks..."

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
Toru looks confused 'but they were yours..' she thought and just smiled "thanks..."
@shortyshot8
Rin yawns and cast another followers spell and moves William to the extra room and lays him down on the bed. She leaves the room and lays down on the couch. "You can stay here if you want Toru you can sleep on my bed I'll sleep here" she yawns.

Mayyflower said:
Rin yawns and cast another followers spell and moves William to the extra room and lays him down on the bed. She leaves the room and lays down on the couch. "You can stay here if you want Toru you can sleep on my bed I'll sleep here" she yawns.
Toru nods "if you say so" she says and goes to Rin's bed and lays down.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru nods "if you say so" she says and goes to Rin's bed and lays down.
Rin falls asleep. (She wakes up before everyone in the morning when I personally wake up so night)

shortyshot8 said:
Jack wrapped his arms around her as he smiled and spoke "So...What time does your shift end? Because I'm dying to have you"
"It ends in a few minutes. Just have to sign out and I'm yours." Nora stated, her blush fading.

((I fell asleep ;- ;) )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then kisses Amara's nose and continues walking alongside her*

[/QUOTE]
Amara blushed again, pressing her face into his arm as she hugged it, hiding her expression.

---------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed a little then kissed her cheek "it's ok" he said softly to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She blushed a little before resting her head against him.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"R-Right...I can do it..." He said, staring at the blue water. Slowly, his grip on Moriko loosened, his body sliding down until his feet landed in the sea with a splash. "I'm in...Nya! I'm in the water!~ " he cheered leaping repeatedly with a huge smile.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko clapped her hands and smiled warmly at him. She thought this whole scene and his reaction was just adorable "I'm proud of you Madoka~!" She chimed.

Daniel reaver](Yeah [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] )
repost?)))

Nonalaka said:
((I fell asleep ;- ;) )

Amara blushed again, pressing her face into his arm as she hugged it, hiding her expression.

---------

She blushed a little before resting her head against him.

Moriko clapped her hands and smiled warmly at him. She thought this whole scene and his reaction was just adorable "I'm proud of you Madoka~!" She chimed.
*Natsuru stops walking as he hugged Amara back*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Staying up all night huh? Why would you do that?" Nora asked as she took a seat across from him.

(We're all in the maid cafe! So come join us!)
maid cafe or cosplay cafe?)))

Roman said:
+( my character Hayate is free. )+
wheres Hayate?)))

RPLoverRP said:
"I want to earn it... Not cheat... And even if I was... It wouldn't help... They wouldn't listen to me... If they have a vision then no one can stop them... Not even an Elder... Like I said... I'm sorry. " Lily picks some flowers.
Han groans, "I can't kill any of you guys... Just tell them, we won't raise the child wrongly and make sure it doesn't kill anyone or anything like their visions said." Han said smiling, "I'll check back tomorrow.... " He disappeared. When he reappeared, he was at the door in the house, taking off his shoes, he went upstairs to find Blair.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]repost?)))

wheres Hayate?)))

[/QUOTE]
+( I fell asleep.

Roman said:
Han groans, "I can't kill any of you guys... Just tell them, we won't raise the child wrongly and make sure it doesn't kill anyone or anything like their visions said." Han said smiling, "I'll check back tomorrow.... " He disappeared. When he reappeared, he was at the door in the house, taking off his shoes, he went upstairs to find Blair.

+( I fell asleep.
ok lol)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ok lol)))

[/QUOTE]
+( OK sorry, I had got a few more minutes if sleep. If you want to interact still, Hayate is in the courtyard.

(( Only 1 of my characters are free xD The rest are busy.

Han - Coming up with plans

Hayate - Free

Roman - Maid Café

Taylor - Outer Space.... Don't ask.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]no im here)))

[/QUOTE]
+( Oh, still wanna interact? )+

Roman said:
(( Only 1 of my characters are free xD The rest are busy.
Han - Coming up with plans

Hayate - Free

Roman - Maid Café

Taylor - Outer Space.... Don't ask.

+( Oh, still wanna interact? )+
if you want)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]if you want)))

[/QUOTE]
+( Well, Hayate is in the courtyard.

Kite: Classroom sleeping, you can wake him up if you like :3

Aiden: ???

Diablo: Beach

Dex: Heading to the beach

Celia: Amusement park

(I honestly don't know what happened to Aiden xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]repost?)))

wheres Hayate?)))

[/QUOTE]
Amara hugged into him tightly before letting go "....Natsuru, I have a question rattling around in my head since earlier today..." she frowned a bit "..do you feel, unloved? By me I mean?" She bit her lip a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back