• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Honestly I don't want to do this but I don't have much of a choice...And you both seemed like such nice girls too.....Now which of you will be the first to see Hell?"
@Mayyflower
"Oh sorry but were fighting together, its a lot more fun that way" she smirks "the more the merrier" she says.

@Mayyflower

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh sorry but were fighting together, its a lot more fun that way" she smirks "the more the merrier" she says.
@Mayyflower
William sighs before ripping his shirt off with one hand "This really sucks that I have to hurt someone...But as a Monster like myself I don't have a choice"

@Mayyflower

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Honestly I don't want to do this but I don't have much of a choice...And you both seemed like such nice girls too.....Now which of you will be the first to see Hell?"
@Mayyflower
Rin smiles and smirks. "I've already been to hell considering my father is Lucifer" she shrugs. "I guess it will be nice seeing him again." She says forgetting that she said that cause she isn't suppose to reamber her past/ and her family. "I am nice... Just I've always wanted to fight Toru... So when I see her I get angry.." Rin sighs and shrugs. "Oh well. So you tell my father I said 'Hi' when you get there okay?" She smiles and looks at William.

Mayyflower said:
Rin smiles and smirks. "I've already been to hell considering my father is Lucifer" she shrugs. "I guess it will be nice seeing him again." She says forgetting that she said that cause she isn't suppose to reamber her past/ and her family. "I am nice... Just I've always wanted to fight Toru... So when I see her I get angry.." Rin sighs and shrugs. "Oh well. So you tell my father I said 'Hi' when you get there okay?" She smiles and looks at William.
William sighs "Are you going to keep talking or are we going to fight?" He asked her showing a slight bit of fear in his eyes

shortyshot8 said:
William sighs "Are you going to keep talking or are we going to fight?" He asked her showing a slight bit of fear in his eyes
Rin looks at Toru and then at William she takes her reaper staff and lowers the air pressure. "Come on let's do this thing."

Mayyflower said:
shortyshot8 said:
"2v1... how fun" she smiles, and shrugs. She flicks her wrist and the gravity suddenly fights against William, making it tough to stand and move.

Mayyflower said:
Rin looks at Toru and then at William she takes her reaper staff and lowers the air pressure. "Come on let's do this thing."
LunaCrosby said:
"2v1... how fun" she smiles, and shrugs. She flicks her wrist and the gravity suddenly fights against William, making it tough to stand and move.
William could feel the shift in gravity but it didn't bother him "Here goes nothing!" He said standing in a fighting position

shortyshot8 said:
William could feel the shift in gravity but it didn't bother him "Here goes nothing!" He said standing in a fighting position
Toru sighed "boring..." she said and stared at him "put on a shirt!" She said and covered his torso in hell fire.

@Mayyflower

LunaCrosby said:
Toru sighed "boring..." she said and stared at him "put on a shirt!" She said and covered his torso in hell fire.
@Mayyflower
William looked down at the fire and sighed "I WILL TRAIN THE WAY ALPH TAUGHT ME AND DON'T YOU TELL ME OTHERWISE!!!!" He yelled in anger before charging at Toru

shortyshot8 said:
Since Rin is angry a T-storm comes out of no where and lighting strikes near by. Rin grabs her reaper staff and cast dark shadows out of it causing it to get harder to breathe that affects anything the shadow touches. Before William gets to Toru, Rin swings her staff and hits William causing him to fly back/ shadows and all with it.

LunaCrosby said:
@shortyshot8
Toru bolts into the air and slams down on his stomach after he goes flying back "too much or do Ok give up?" She asks.

@Mayyflower
William slams into a cliff and slowly stands up "D-Damn it..." He said as his power had vanished "I-I can't win this fight? How the hell can this be?" He asked himself with fear visible in his eyes

@LunaCrosby @Mayyflower

shortyshot8 said:
William slams into a cliff and slowly stands up "D-Damn it..." He said as his power had vanished "I-I can't win this fight? How the hell can this be?" He asked himself with fear visible in his eyes
@LunaCrosby @Mayyflower
Rin begins to walk slowly up to William followed by the storm.

Mayyflower said:
Rin begins to walk slowly up to William followed by the storm.
William looks over at Rin with tired eyes "Th-This isn't good....At this rate I'm going to" He said to himself while holding his arm

shortyshot8 said:
@LunaCrosby @Mayyflower
Toru giggled "were too power full, working together nothing will beat me and Rin. Its impossible." She says and walks up to him along with Rin.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru giggled "were too power full, working together nothing will beat me and Rin. Its impossible." She says and walks up to him along with Rin.
William gulps "This can't be real" He said to himself still holding his arm in pain as the fear in his eyes increased

shortyshot8 said:
William looks over at Rin with tired eyes "Th-This isn't good....At this rate I'm going to" He said to himself while holding his arm
Rin drags the reaper staff behind her approaching William. "Come on get up, the fun is only just beginning." She smiles.

Mayyflower said:
Rin drags the reaper staff behind her approaching William. "Come on get up, the fun is only just beginning." She smiles.
William just breathed heavily while thinking "How the hell can they be this strong!?"

LunaCrosby said:
Toru grabbed his arm and burned her name into it "now I'll forever be haunting your memories" she smirks and pats his head.
@Mayyflower
William grips his arm in pain "D-Damn it!" He yelled in pain while thinking "Why!? Why am I so useless!?!"

shortyshot8 said:
William grips his arm in pain "D-Damn it!" He yelled in pain while thinking "Why!? Why am I so useless!?!"
Rin frowns and moves Toru out of the way and blends down and says softly to William. "I told you.. I'm not here to kill anyone... it's not my style" she says getting up putting the staff on her shoulder.

LunaCrosby said:
"Don't worry, go ahead and show your friends" she said and moved outta the way of Rin.
@Mayyflower
Mayyflower said:
Rin moves Toru out of the way and blends down and says softly to William. "I told you.. I'm not here to kill anyone... it's not my style" she says getting up putting the staff on her shoulder.
William grunts a little "I-I'm...Pathetic" He said before he fell over on the floor knocked out

shortyshot8 said:
William grunts a little "I-I'm...Pathetic" He said before he fell over on the floor knocked out
Rin cast a follower spell on him that picks William off the ground and floats where ever Rin goes. "Come on Toru lets lay him down at my place, for shelter." Rin walks to her dorm. "We sure did a number on him huh" Rin jokes and sets William down on her couch who is now all bandaged up.

Mayyflower said:
Rin cast a follower spell on him that picks William off the ground and floats where ever Rin goes. "Come on Toru lets lay him down at my place, for shelter." Rin walks to her dorm. "We sure did a number on him huh" Rin jokes and sets William down on her couch who is now all bandaged up.
William mumbles in his sleep "Pl-Please don't hate me........." He said as he dozed off again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back