• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*fire slashes*)))

[/QUOTE]
(*dies a really horrible and crappy death* I regret nothingggggg)

Roman said:
You never give me hugs... But that's OK.... *backs away slowly*
giphy.gif
(OH GOD RUN IT'S UNCLE ROMER!!!)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*places hand on your shoulder*
''grabbed ya~''))

[/QUOTE]
(Well crap...*Throws a flash grenade* BOOM BITCH!)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*places hand on your shoulder*
''grabbed ya~''))

[/QUOTE]
(*puts on nerdy glasses* 90% of rapes start with the shoulder... Good luck buddy)

@shortyshot8

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(No, YOUR going to die here :3 *gets in a rocket and blasts off into outer space*)
(Wow......Looks like Team Rocket is blasting off again xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Jack wrapped his arm around her and grinned "I don't care what you wear because no matter what you do you look sexy" He said to her
Nora blushed,"You're seriously embarrassing me here. Let's just go before I decide to pass out."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha, your pretty light also''

[/QUOTE]
Amara chuckled as she snuggled into him a bit resting her chin on his shoulder as she looked ahead.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blushed,"You're seriously embarrassing me here. Let's just go before I decide to pass out."
Jack laughed a little before he began to walk "So tell me..." He winked "What can a woman of your power do to make tonight more interesting?"

Nonalaka said:
Amara chuckled as she snuggled into him a bit resting her chin on his shoulder as she looked ahead.
(Shipping since... The day dinosaurs existed... What was that called again?)

shortyshot8 said:
(I'm not sure if I like that or not.......*THINKING*)
(Don't disrespect the really dumb and crappy and I really don't care cavemen age! > :o They made FIRE isn't that simply AMAZING? :o )

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed a little before he began to walk "So tell me..." He winked "What can a woman of your power do to make tonight more interesting?"
Nora hummed,"A lot of things actually. It'll be a secret until later. I have a special form for that." She said with a wink.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora hummed,"A lot of things actually. It'll be a secret until later. I have a special form for that." She said with a wink.
Jack smirked "This is gonna be fun" He said before they reached his room. Jack wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck softly

(Relisting characters locations just cause I can)

Kite: Courtyard (free)

Diablo: At the beach with @Nanne

Dex: Headed to the beach with @Daniel reaver

Aiden: Café (free)

Celia: Sitting on a bench in the park (free)

Daniel reaver]"I love you too ruthy" Atrio said softly to her a loving smile on his face [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled and relaxed in his arms.

Daniel laughed a little and kissed the top of her head as he rubbed her back "Your cute when your embarased" he said softly to her

@Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back