• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi squealed happily as she rolled so kikuris hand was under her as she kept gumming

[/QUOTE]
''an energetic one ah..? nice..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Means we can have more kids." She teased him happily as she finished the baked potatoes and put then in the oven

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled and began cooking the steak, "We've been talking about one child. Two wouldn't be so bad... Two. Two is the limit though." He said, laughing lightly. "That's unless things happen and we end up with three."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She nuzzled his neck lovingly not knowing what words to speak so she just slid as close she could and held him tightly

[/QUOTE]
Dex shook away those bad feelings. "Ngh... I'll just ruin the day, forget about itTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" He began to squeal as he noticed that the cars had reached the top and he screamed through the entire ride.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''an energetic one ah..? nice..''
She squeacked happily as she gummed kikuris nuckles

Roman said:
Luke chuckled and began cooking the steak, "We've been talking about one child. Two wouldn't be so bad... Two. Two is the limit though." He said, laughing lightly. "That's unless things happen and we end up with three."
"Ok!" She said happily as she continued on the esparagus. "So if i happened to have three you would be fine with that?" She asked

TheDragoon said:
Dex shook away those bad feelings. "Ngh... I'll just ruin the day, forget about itTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" He began to squeal as he noticed that the cars had reached the top and he screamed through the entire ride.
She laughed happily as she held onto him tightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She laughed happily as she held onto him tightly

[/QUOTE]
The ride came to a stop soon after and Dex's hair was all frazzled. "Remind me to shut up during a ride..." He mumbled.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I have Elora, Analia, Yumi, Haruka, Karito and Charlotte ^~^ There's more, but they're the main ones I feel like using ))
((Hmm....I could send someone to Karito maybe? Or I could send Elliot to Yumi since they know each other? Up to you~))

JJKab said:
Fricka shrieked slightly, as she dropped the yoyo onto the ground, and looked at the man who was watching her the entire time
"U-Uhm.. y-y-y-eah.." She said, slightly blushing, as she stood up.

@Nonalaka
Colin waved his hands a little "Ah, sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" he said offering an apologetic smile "I was just curious to what you were doing is all..." He said with a quiet chuckle.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru closed her eye's and turned around to face them, looking at Ken, her expression turning serious. "Don't hurt her, unless you want to get yourself hurt." she said.
Ken went pale and nodded quickly. "Y-Yes ma'am! I-I'm currently living alone actually... Without anything pretty much."

TheDragoon said:
The ride came to a stop soon after and Dex's hair was all frazzled. "Remind me to shut up during a ride..." He mumbled.
She giggled and kissed his cheek before getting off. "Alrighr." She said happily

TheDragoon said:
Nexus sighed. "I dunno, I'm just glad I could see again, safe." He said, before brushing her hair softly, trying to silently say 'baby steps, we'll get through this'.
Ilaani looked to him and mustered up a smile, albeit small "I'm glad too" she said with a nod "I was pretty close to going out to look for you myself before you arrived because I was worrying" she said.

Lumina said:
...?As they stood there the feeling in her chest started to fade back away, as did the screaming headache too. That was a relief, because honestly if they would have kept up she most likely would have collapsed and passes out or something, and they didn't need that right now. So when Roman spoke she was able to actually focus on his words better, and his words made her smile softly, and her hand moved inside her kunai pouch to hold on to the engraved kunai for a moment before she responded?...

"It's not such a bad thing, relying on people. It shows that there are people who will always be there to help."

...?As Roman pulled out the medkit, Kaori's eyes widened for a moment. It surprised him that he'd still have it, and when he handed it to her she couldn't help but look it over in her hands. Yeah, this definitely was the same one she had given him, and soon her expression of surprise turned into a nostalgic smile, and she nodded at his question before opening up the medkit. She grabbed the antiseptic and the stitching materials and gauze before closing it and setting the kit down, moving over to Roman and moving his shirt so she could get to the wound. She gave him a smile before starting her work, opening the bottle of antiseptic and pouring it on the wound before starting the stitching?...

"This might sting a bit."
Roman had sat down, and laughed lightly as Kaori spoke. She was right, and Roman knew for a fact he was wrong. Teamwork was one of the things the teachers tried pounding nto his head, only problem is he never listened. He always felt that if he used his teammates as distractions, he could just do what needs to be done on his own. Sadly, that didn't work out for him, and even to this day it doesn't. He even remembers when she gave him the medkit gift.

tumblr_mb0sb4oR6m1rhvmxjo6_500.gif

"Thanks Kaori."

"Yeah.. You're right. I was just a kid though. Now I know the meaning of teamwork and what makes it so precious."

When the antiseptic was poured on his wound, Roman clenched his fist and winced. Seeing how bad the wound was, that stung like hell.

"Damn.. That was bad..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She squeacked happily as she gummed kikuris nuckles
"Ok!" She said happily as she continued on the esparagus. "So if i happened to have three you would be fine with that?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri just let her gum happily as she giggled more⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri just let her gum happily as she giggled more⊹...
She soon squealed happily as her tail started to contract happily as she gummed before she saw her sister and then tried to make her way to her

TheDragoon said:
Ken went pale and nodded quickly. "Y-Yes ma'am! I-I'm currently living alone actually... Without anything pretty much."
Toru looked to the side, "Well since your her boyfriend, if you need my help with anything just ask..." she said.

Kelsey smiled and hugged Ken, "What happened to all that excitement?" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She soon squealed happily as her tail started to contract happily as she gummed before she saw her sister and then tried to make her way to her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹She soon let Harumi on the bed with Ayame⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹She soon let Harumi on the bed with Ayame⊹...
Harumi immdiately sqeualed as she strugfled to move a centimeter from were she was as her tail flopped around as she tried to get to ayame

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi immdiately sqeualed as she strugfled to move a centimeter from were she was as her tail flopped around as she tried to get to ayame

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri giggled before moving Harumi to Ayame⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She squeacked happily as she gummed kikuris nuckles

[/QUOTE]
"Well I'd be surprised. That's a first, but I wouldn't mind.I'd love them just as I love you. They'd be my children, and yours too."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you can choose. i never really slept in a bed really. mainly slept on that couch over there''
"You should sleep in a bed. It's better for your back." Hanae said, smiling happily.

Roman said:
"Well I'd be surprised. That's a first, but I wouldn't mind.I'd love them just as I love you. They'd be my children, and yours too."
She smiled happily then spoke. "I love you." She said to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back