• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Immidately harumi giggled happily and put her hands to ayame's face as her tail wrapped around one of ayames legs happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame started to awake before she poked Harumi's forehead⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled happily then spoke. "I love you." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled and put his arm around Rina's waist, "I love you more." He said, kissing her on the cheek.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ok. but which bed do you want?''
"Doesn't matter to me. Guess I'll just sleep in that one." Hanae said, pointing to the bed closest to the right.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi squealed happily as she played with ayame's cheeks

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame soon started to mess with Harumi's tail⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi sqeualed as ayame played with her tail some squeals happy some like it hurt and other just plain adorable

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame soon stopped messing around with the tail before she fell back asleep again⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Hayumi stared at her for five seconds then squealed again and gently butted her head to hers

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame soon woke up to the sudden slight pain⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I lovw you most." She said back as she leaned into him happily

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed, "I'll let you win this time." He said with a smile. He then returned his attention to the steak. "I can't wait to see your family... It's actually been awhile."

(((( Wanna time skip to when they get there? ))))

Roman said:
Luke sighed, "I'll let you win this time." He said with a smile. He then returned his attention to the steak. "I can't wait to see your family... It's actually been awhile."
(((( Wanna time skip to when they get there? ))))
"Yeah it has i cant wait to see them either." She said happily to him as she helped cook as well

(If you want sure)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Hayumi squealed happily again and tried to happily play with ayame again

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame would just fall back asleep⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ayame would just fall back asleep⊹...
Harumi looked at her and squealed yet again and then put her mouth to her cheek to try and get her to play some more

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah it has i cant wait to see them either." She said happily to him as she helped cook as well
(If you want sure)

[/QUOTE]
(((( You want to start after the time skip? ))))

Roman said:
(((( You want to start after the time skip? ))))
(Sure ill start)

Rina yelped as she came running out of the shower. "There almost here!!" She yelled as she desperately started to find a nice dress and to get makeup and make her self look good before her family arrived

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi looked at her and squealed yet again and then put her mouth to her cheek to try and get her to play some more

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame just slept⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi turned her attention back to kikuri when ayame did not wake up

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri giggled a bit before going over to Harumi and petting her head⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back