• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alejandro yelled too, his grip on May's hand becoming tighter also. The ride then zoomed up and then down, which is when he panicked and held May's hand tighter before he flew uo into the air holding May as he did. "...Whoops..."
...€ May screamed and panicked laughed before feeling intense pressure on her hands, he was squeezing so tight, she ignored the pain and before they flew up €...

"Woah what?"

Mayyflower said:
...€ May screamed and panicked laughed before feeling intense pressure on her hands, he was squeezing so tight, she ignored the pain and before they flew up €...
"Woah what?"
Alejandro sighed and looked at May, "S-Sorry! I didn't mean to hold your hand so tightly!" He panicked, as he quickly took then somewhere there wouldn't be any people. "You... Didn't hear what I said earlier did you?" He asked

Roman said:
(((( That'd be nice, thank you ))))
Scarlet sat in the park under a tree, blowing bubbles boredly. It was the only thing she could do, considering it was a little hot out she was too lazy to do anything.

Roman said:
Taylor shrugged when she asked why he poked her. He just smiled and poked her sides, laughing lightly as he did so. He did have a reason as to why he was poking her, she poked him a lot and he always found it annoying, but he see how fun it actually is by poking her back. The poking soon turned into tickling though.
"I don't know..."

-------------------

(((( a few more days RP time and he'll be like this
:P

13fdf45e5f3e6b28.jpg
))))

...??Celia looked at him suspiciously, her eyes formed into slots and her lips now pressed into a line. It was hard to believe he didn't know when Taylor was wearing that kind of secretive smile like there really was a reason. She wanted to know what, but didn't look like she'd be getting an answer if she asked again. Celia wasn't even going to attempt doing that, thinking she'd just get the same result. So she was going to call him a liar, but not in those exact words because that sounded rude and mean. It was the childish part in Celia that made her stick out her tongue at him and then proceed to call Taylor a non-truth teller, which sounded a lot nicer than calling him a liar??...

"Not truth teller."

...??Celia squirmed and tried to avoid Taylor's finger as he poked her sides. She having having a hard time not trying to laugh, but her sides were her most ticklish spot, along with her stomach. Small, quiet giggles escaped her enclosed lips before she couldn't hold it in any longer and started laughing as he began tickling her. It was hard to form any kind of words out of her mouth when she was laughing so much and found it useless to even try. Her words would come out in stutters, heck she probably wouldn't be able to talk if she was laughing this hard??...

-----

(( I still can't imagine him like that
xD ))

Nonalaka said:
((Hmm....I could send someone to Karito maybe? Or I could send Elliot to Yumi since they know each other? Up to you~))
Colin waved his hands a little "Ah, sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" he said offering an apologetic smile "I was just curious to what you were doing is all..." He said with a quiet chuckle.
(( We can do Elliot and Yumi if that's okay. She's at a bakery at the moment, ordering cupcakes ))

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet sat in the park under a tree, blowing bubbles boredly. It was the only thing she could do, considering it was a little hot out she was too lazy to do anything.
Logan sighed and he walked through the park. He groaned and wiped sweat off of his forehead, before taking seat under a nearby tree. He pressed his back up against the base of the tree and stared, into the distance, though he did watch bubbles float by.

Roman said:
Logan sighed and he walked through the park. He groaned and wiped sweat off of his forehead, before taking seat under a nearby tree. He pressed his back up against the base of the tree and stared, into the distance, though he did watch bubbles float by.
Scarlet watched someone take a seat near her, continuing to blow bubble's she watched him for a bit. "Rough day?" she asked, trying to blow a big bubble.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia looked at him suspiciously, her eyes formed into slots and her lips now pressed into a line. It was hard to believe he didn't know when Taylor was wearing that kind of secretive smile like there really was a reason. She wanted to know what, but didn't look like she'd be getting an answer if she asked again. Celia wasn't even going to attempt doing that, thinking she'd just get the same result. So she was going to call him a liar, but not in those exact words because that sounded rude and mean. It was the childish part in Celia that made her stick out her tongue at him and then proceed to call Taylor a non-truth teller, which sounded a lot nicer than calling him a liar❤︎...

"Not truth teller."

...❤︎Celia squirmed and tried to avoid Taylor's finger as he poked her sides. She having having a hard time not trying to laugh, but her sides were her most ticklish spot, along with her stomach. Small, quiet giggles escaped her enclosed lips before she couldn't hold it in any longer and started laughing as he began tickling her. It was hard to form any kind of words out of her mouth when she was laughing so much and found it useless to even try. Her words would come out in stutters, heck she probably wouldn't be able to talk if she was laughing this hard❤︎...

-----

(( I still can't imagine him like that
xD ))
(((( You'll have to deal with it soon xD ))))

Taylor continued to tickle Celia, laughing himself as he did so. This was fun, and he should act more lively, seeing how it made her laugh and smile more. Taylor kept tickling Celia before he stopped and this time instead of pecking her lips, he kissed her. He smiled a little before pulling away, his hands remained at her sides as he looked down at her.

"I thought about how you told me short kisses were no fun, so how about a long one?"

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet watched someone take a seat near her, continuing to blow bubble's she watched him for a bit. "Rough day?" she asked, trying to blow a big bubble.
Logan heard someone ask him about his day, in which he looked at this person. Apparently this person was a girl, and the one who was blowing the bubbles, "More like hot. It's crazy..." he groaned. "How about you? Under this tree, the shade I'd really nice so I'm guessing things are going good for you."

Roman said:
Logan heard someone ask him about his day, in which he looked at this person. Apparently this person was a girl, and the one who was blowing the bubbles, "More like hot. It's crazy..." he groaned. "How about you? Under this tree, the shade I'd really nice so I'm guessing things are going good for you."
Scarlet blew a couple bubble's, "The shade only block's the hot ray;'s of the sun, the heat can still get to me from under here. Though for you since you were out there, it would cool you off" she said.

Roman said:
Luke snickered and nodded, "Sure thing, "Atria". Oh you're wondering where your sister is she's still getting ready so she'll be down in a second."
"Haha you know im an encarnate of death now right?" She asked him as she continued to look around the house not able to admit that she actually liked the name atria and would stick with it

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blew a couple bubble's, "The shade only block's the hot ray;'s of the sun, the heat can still get to me from under here. Though for you since you were out there, it would cool you off" she said.
Logan sighed and laid on the grass. "Hopefully it cools me down. It's far too hot out there and I don't think any amount of shade will cool be down right now."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Haha you know im an encarnate of death now right?" She asked him as she continued to look around the house not able to admit that she actually liked the name atria and would stick with it

[/QUOTE]
Luke shook his head, "Well I didn't know that." He said, motioning for Atrio to follow him into the living room. "Now we wait for your mother. After that, we're set for dinner."

LunaCrosby said:
Ruri blinked and looked at her, she might as well answer honestly, beside's it seemed safe to tell her anyway's. She nodded and looked in front of her, "Yeah, I do." she said.
...☽Neko looked at her in awe before cheering a little, raising both of her arms in the air. She was kind of like that too, but instead of just the ears and a tail, she turned into a cat itself. When she was a cat, she always tried to steal fish and usually succeeded. Fish was her absolute favorite thing to eat if she was being honest. Neko wanted to tell the girl this, not the things about the fish, but the fact the she could morph herself into a cat. So she did, looking around first before leaning closer to the girl and whispering it to her...

"Hurray! You're just like me, kind of! Wanna know a secret? I can turn into a cat~"

Roman said:
Luke shook his head, "Well I didn't know that." He said, motioning for Atrio to follow him into the living room. "Now we wait for your mother. After that, we're set for dinner."
"I havent seen mother in a long time:" she said as she looked around the house curiously wondering how they afforded this place

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I havent seen mother in a long time:" she said as she looked around the house curiously wondering how they afforded this place

[/QUOTE]
"Rina said she'll be coming." Luke said, as he grabbed a tennis ball off the floor and tossed it in the air a few times. "I'm not sure if she's coming or not..."

"

Roman said:
"Rina said she'll be coming." Luke said, as he grabbed a tennis ball off the floor and tossed it in the air a few times. "I'm not sure if she's coming or not..."
"She will come. Rina is like her baby. She diesnt exactly lime the fact that shes dating you." Atria

Said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi smiled happily and babbled at her happily
A girl with long blue hair stood there waiting till luke opened the door then looked to him. "Dont say a word." She growled at luke knowing he would tease him.

It was atrio. She walked into the house and looked around curiously

View attachment 247199

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon giggled a little as she cradled Harumi⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"
"She will come. Rina is like her baby. She diesnt exactly lime the fact that shes dating you." Atria

Said to him

[/QUOTE]
"I know... I can only imagine what she plans yo do to me since we'll be getting married. We also plan to have kids... If I'm honest, she is one of the two things I'm worried about..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back