• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey smiled and wrapped her arm's around his neck so she wouldn't fall off, "Sorry, just saw you and thought i'd surprise you" she said.
Ken smiled and nuzzled her nose. "Well you certainly did you cutie." He said as he started walking towards a bench.

TheDragoon said:
Dex suddenly felt jealous, something he didn't often feel. "O-Oh, I see." He said with a smile, trying to show he was fine.
She glared at him immidately picking up on his jelousy. "It was a joke." She said to him before she leaned on him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh yeah he was so sexy." She teased him
Her vitals stayed at a low state as she layed there

[/QUOTE]
''dont lose..''

TheDragoon said:
Ken smiled and nuzzled her nose. "Well you certainly did you cutie." He said as he started walking towards a bench.
Kelsey's face slightly reddened, "So what were you doing?" she asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She glared at him immidately picking up on his jelousy. "It was a joke." She said to him before she leaned on him

[/QUOTE]
Dex nodded, feeling reassured. "Ah, alright. I just sometimes think I'm not good enough. I promise I'll stop thinking like that, you don't have to worry." He said before dropping the topic. They were close to the front of the ride.

TheDragoon said:
Dex nodded, feeling reassured. "Ah, alright. I just sometimes think I'm not good enough. I promise I'll stop thinking like that, you don't have to worry." He said before dropping the topic. They were close to the front of the ride.
"Good." She said before nuzzling his chest

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey's face slightly reddened, "So what were you doing?" she asked curiously.
Ken sighed. "Just going to feed some birds... I don't really have a family or home anymore. My only family left is my little sister and... She's gone... So... Yeah... I left my uncle's home to give them peace and quietly, and it got very lonely over there so... Here I am." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Good." She said before nuzzling his chest

[/QUOTE]
Dex got on the ride with her and smiled as he watched her. "I love you." He whispered.

TheDragoon said:
Ken sighed. "Just going to feed some birds... I don't really have a family or home anymore. My only family left is my little sister and... She's gone... So... Yeah... I left my uncle's home to give them peace and quietly, and it got very lonely over there so... Here I am." He said.
Kelsey slightly frowned, "Well i'm sure my mom would be ok with you coming over whenever you get lonely" she said.

(I is gonna chat with you in a pm since facebook is blocked x3)

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey slightly frowned, "Well i'm sure my mom would be ok with you coming over whenever you get lonely" she said.
Ken blinked. "Th-That's right! I've never met your mom have I!? We should do that!" He said as he put her down and looked into her eyes, excited.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you too." She said loudly to him

[/QUOTE]
Dex put a finger over her lips and frowned a little. "Hey, not so loud, you'll embarrass me." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Ken blinked. "Th-That's right! I've never met your mom have I!? We should do that!" He said as he put her down and looked into her eyes, excited.
Kelsey blinked before noticing that he was excited, which meant she wouldn't have the heart to say no. "A-Alright. you have only seen her.. but didn't really talk or introduce yourself." she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey blinked before noticing that he was excited, which meant she wouldn't have the heart to say no. "A-Alright. you have only seen her.. but didn't really talk or introduce yourself." she said.
Ken almost jumped up and down excitedly as he took her hands. "Let's go let's go let's go!" He said excitedly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love my boyfirend!!!!" She cheered loudly as she huged him tightly

[/QUOTE]
Dex pouted as he blushed heavily. He wanted to say that she wasn't his girlfriend, but knew that would hurt her feelings and he would be lying. He loved his girlfriend too, very much.

TheDragoon said:
Dex pouted as he blushed heavily. He wanted to say that she wasn't his girlfriend, but knew that would hurt her feelings and he would be lying. He loved his girlfriend too, very much.
She giggled happily. "Get used to it." She said happily

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im...fine...i guess......all i remember was an explosion...''
Cam closed his eyes and let out a sigh of relief "Thank god..." He opened his eyes "You're amazing to have survived that..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled happily. "Get used to it." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
Dex blinked. How did she know what he was thinking? Whatever she was doing, she needed to stop it. He'd find a spell later to prevent her from ever invading his thoughts ever again. The ride started up after a few seconds. "I really don't enjoy being embarrassed like this..." He said with a frown.

TheDragoon said:
Dex blinked. How did she know what he was thinking? Whatever she was doing, she needed to stop it. He'd find a spell later to prevent her from ever invading his thoughts ever again. The ride started up after a few seconds. "I really don't enjoy being embarrassed like this..." He said with a frown.
"Dont worry my love i feel the same. My love for you is just to much." She said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Dont worry my love i feel the same. My love for you is just to much." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
Dex blushed a little. "Really?" He asked. Was she just trying to get him to kiss her again?

TheDragoon said:
Ken almost jumped up and down excitedly as he took her hands. "Let's go let's go let's go!" He said excitedly.
Kelsey couldn't help but smile, "Your such a kid..." she said before teleporting them into her living room, it was the quickest way and she wouldn't get tired of walking. "we're here~" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back