• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki slowly opened her eyes and looked around. "Wh-where are we?" She asked quietly

[/QUOTE]
''we're at the hospital...your vitals were dropping. though Kikuri's doing her best to keep you alive. right now shes helping you regain consciousness so you could feed the babies''

...⊹Ophelia explained as Kikuri kept her tune going. It was at a comfortable volume and she didnt seem to be struggling keep the tune up⊹...

TheDragoon said:
Dex quickly kissed her back as the invisibility spell he practiced cloaked them from people's site temporarily. He smiled as he brushed her hair lightly.
She smiled into the kiss before she leaned against him more

HimeragiSeiker said:
''we're at the hospital...your vitals were dropping. though Kikuri's doing her best to keep you alive. right now shes helping you regain consciousness so you could feed the babies''
...⊹Ophelia explained as Kikuri kept her tune going. It was at a comfortable volume and she didnt seem to be struggling keep the tune up⊹...
Myuki smiled and looked to kikuri. "Thank you baby." She said softly befre lanas father handed her the childeren and she soon started to breast feed them

LunaCrosby said:
(yus O^O you start or me? xD )
((I'll start xD ))

Ken was walking around the park by himself. He was homeless and without a family so he wasn't really sure what to do.

TheDragoon said:
((I'll start xD ))
Ken was walking around the park by himself. He was homeless and without a family so he wasn't really sure what to do.
Kelsey snuck up behind Ken, getting ready to surprise attack him. She then smiled and jumped onto him from behind, though she barely managed to reach his shoulder's. "Boo!" she said, awaiting his reaction.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled into the kiss before she leaned against him more
Myuki smiled and looked to kikuri. "Thank you baby." She said softly befre lanas father handed her the childeren and she soon started to breast feed them

[/QUOTE]
''Kikuri would say your welcome, but she has to keep this tone up to have you maintain your consciousness''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...?Thomas sighed and shook his head at Lumina, she should of realized by not that he wasn't going to let her burn the world ablaze. The very thought made Thomas shake his head while pinking the bridge of his nose, to him it seemed he truly had drawn the short end of things as he looked at the girl. As much as he hated to do so again, Thomas poured his mana into Lumina's body, with the command not to do anything that would lead to the harm of non-weaponized, non-hostile, non-supers. Or really anyone whom wasn't threatening her. Even after that Thomas still suppressed her powers a little while two thinner, tube like arms grew out of the mana hand and stuffed Lumina's wings in her shirt. While doing all of this, Thomas had unknowingly copied the cold look Siegfried usually had onto his own face, a side effect of having enough of Siegfried's will in him to last him a few months. Then Thomas made the mana hand disappear, letting Lumina go, not thinking of her being in the air as he did so?...
"What's wrong with it? Are you dense or stupid? I hate to tell you, but we're on the run, and a childish slip up like that would screw us over Lumina."

[/QUOTE]
...?Lumina was really starting to get annoyed at Thomas, considering she couldn't move or do anything. Jeez, what was he, her babysitter? He couldn't tell her what to do! She had free will and damnit she was going to use it how she pleased. But like always, Lumina felt that need to gasp for air as Thomas poured his mana into her. Of course this was the first time that this Lumina had felt something like that, but she still had a vague sense of what it was going to so to her. So now her expression turned into a glare and she spoke angrily at him?...

"What the hell was that for??! Who the hell are you to do something like that?!"

...?Now she was just angry, and Lumina wanted nothing more than to just punch his stupid face in. Not wanting to look at him, thr phoenix turned her gaze away, trying to think of some way out of this. But that wasn't about to happen considered hee body and wings were pinned within the grasp of this weird hand thing. Speaking of her wings, it was around then that the other hands stuffed hee wings in her shirt, which was met with sounds and movements within the hand of protest?...

"Dude, what the fuck?! Get your hands off my wings!!"

...?Now Lumina was looking back at Thomas, whose own expression was now the cold look that Siegfried had. Of course she didn't know that, but she really wasn't to happy with how he was looking at her. Seeing him act so high and mighty and tough was really pissing her off, and she made sure her expression let him know exactly how she felt. When the mana hand let go, she was able to catch herself, landing softly, before glaring deeply at him before speaking and walking away from him?...

"You really think I care if we're on the run? You really expect me to go docile and just run and hide so the bad guys won't find us? Are you fucking kidding me? Well if that's your plan then I'm out. You can go on your merry way and leave me the fuck out of it."

tumblr_mqqoobindr1rkib8lo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you kikuri." She said as she fed the childeren

[/QUOTE]
''she cant talk right now but she would say she loves you back. just her trying to keep you alive is pretty much how much she loves you''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''she cant talk right now but she would say she loves you back. just her trying to keep you alive is pretty much how much she loves you''
"I know." She said softly to her before she looked down to her children as she fed them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled into the kiss before she leaned against him more

[/QUOTE]
Dex pulled back and laughed a little. "We still got daylight to burn, want to go somewhere else?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know." She said softly to her before she looked down to her children as she fed them

[/QUOTE]
''Kikuri could literally do this for a week. well thats if she doesnt fall asleep''

Fricka shrieked slightly, as she dropped the yoyo onto the ground, and looked at the man who was watching her the entire time

"U-Uhm.. y-y-y-eah.." She said, slightly blushing, as she stood up.

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ill be better soon my love." She said to kikuri

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri was still keeping her tone up⊹...

''for Intoners, just doing this, its like a trance...''

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey snuck up behind Ken, getting ready to surprise attack him. She then smiled and jumped onto him from behind, though she barely managed to reach his shoulder's. "Boo!" she said, awaiting his reaction.
Ken blushed and stumbled a bit at first but regained his composure and he smiled, giving her a piggyback ride through the park. "Hi Kelsey, what's up? You gave me quite a scare." He laughed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What do you mean?" Myuki asked as the childeren were almost done feeding

[/QUOTE]
''just kidding, its not really a trance. Kikuri is just focused on it since shes not used to singing a tone this steady in this kind of mood. this is more of Sefia's thing. angelic and kind of like a holy matter. for Kikuri, its more of a demonic, metal kind of mood..''

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Of course." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
Dex nodded. "How about the amusement park?" He asked her as he guided her out of the theater.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''just kidding, its not really a trance. Kikuri is just focused on it since shes not used to singing a tone this steady in this kind of mood. this is more of Sefia's thing. angelic and kind of like a holy matter. for Kikuri, its more of a demonic, metal kind of mood..''
"Well she may stop now because the kids are done." She said as she looked to the infants that were passed out on myuki as lana helped pull myukis shirt down

@HimeragiSeiker

TheDragoon said:
Dex nodded. "How about the amusement park?" He asked her as he guided her out of the theater.
"Sure." She said happily

Daniel reaving]"Well she may stop now because the kids are done." She said as she looked to the infants that were passed out on myuki as lana helped pull myukis shirt down [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]

"Sure." She said happily
...⊹Kikuri soon stopped and then blinked a bit before she smiled at Myuki⊹...

Daniel reaving]"Well she may stop now because the kids are done." She said as she looked to the infants that were passed out on myuki as lana helped pull myukis shirt down [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]

"Sure." She said happily
Dex nodded and left the theater and dragged her all the way to the amusement park. "We're here! What do you want to do first?" He asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri soon stopped and then blinked a bit before she smiled at Myuki⊹...
Myuki managed a smile back as her vitals dropped again and her eyes slowly closed as she went back into her near dead state

TheDragoon said:
Dex nodded and left the theater and dragged her all the way to the amusement park. "We're here! What do you want to do first?" He asked.
"Hmmmm the roller coaster." She said to hin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back