• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki managed a smile back as her vitals dropped again and her eyes slowly closed as she went back into her near dead state
"Hmmmm the roller coaster." She said to hin

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri began to sing her tune again to keep her vitals up⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki managed a smile back as her vitals dropped again and her eyes slowly closed as she went back into her near dead state
"Hmmmm the roller coaster." She said to hin

[/QUOTE]
Dex guided her to the roller coaster happily. The line was a little long. "Do you want to wait and just talk?" He asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri began to sing her tune again to keep her vitals up⊹...
Myuki slowl openened her eyes again and looked at her. "Il be beter soon i promise." She said

TheDragoon said:
Dex guided her to the roller coaster happily. The line was a little long. "Do you want to wait and just talk?" He asked.
"Wait." She said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki slowl openened her eyes again and looked at her. "Il be beter soon i promise." She said
"Wait." She said

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon stopped again to speak⊹...

''but your vitals just dropped..''

Lumina said:
...?Lumina was really starting to get annoyed at Thomas, considering she couldn't move or do anything. Jeez, what was he, her babysitter? He couldn't tell her what to do! She had free will and damnit she was going to use it how she pleased. But like always, Lumina felt that need to gasp for air as Thomas poured his mana into her. Of course this was the first time that this Lumina had felt something like that, but she still had a vague sense of what it was going to so to her. So now her expression turned into a glare and she spoke angrily at him?...
"What the hell was that for??! Who the hell are you to do something like that?!"

...?Now she was just angry, and Lumina wanted nothing more than to just punch his stupid face in. Not wanting to look at him, thr phoenix turned her gaze away, trying to think of some way out of this. But that wasn't about to happen considered her body and wings were pinned within the grasp of this weird hand thing. Speaking of her wings, it was around then that the other hands stuffed her wings in her shirt, which was met with sounds and movements within the hand of protest?...

"Dude, what the fuck?! Get your hands off my wings!!"

...?Now Lumina was looking back at Thomas, whose own expression was now the cold look that Siegfried had. Of course she didn't know that, but she really wasn't to happy with how he was looking at her. Seeing him act so high and mighty and tough was really pissing her off, and she made sure her expression let him know exactly how she felt. When the mana hand let go, she was able to catch herself, landing softly, before glaring deeply at him before speaking and walking away from him?...

"You really think I care if we're on the run? You really expect me to go docile and just run and hide so the bad guys won't find us? Are you fucking kidding me? Well if that's your plan then I'm out. You can go on your merry way and leave me the fuck out of it."

tumblr_mqqoobindr1rkib8lo1_500.gif
...?Thomas shook his head before taping his staff to the ground, sending mana pulsing out in a grey wave visible on the floor. whenever to got to the exits to the room it formed grey mana barriers like walls. After that Thomas walled towards Lumina in a solder like march, the head of his staff pointing at the ground as he started to shake off the Siegfried like look on his face. To him he was simply doing what would be safest for the two of them, and that meant keeping both Lumina and those around the two of them safe?...

"Who am i you ask? I am the Homunculus known as Thomas Greyrat, made to seek and destroy, but i chose the path of capture, your life being the only on i've ever taken."

...?Thomas then folded his arms across his chest as he furrowed his eyebrows at his last words. Continuing to look at Lumina, this time with a more defiant look than he should have at the moment. Then he took a deep breath and huffed while looking at the phoenix, he though if he would be assertive it may help, but the current Lumina was to much of a wild card for his liking. So for now he changed a rule with the mana inside of Lumina, making it so she could attack whenever she wanted. It was then that Thomas spoke again, this time sounding like his normal self?...

"Here's whats happening, first i'll get a room, then we'll eat, after that i will trifle with an of your ideas."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki slowl openened her eyes again and looked at her. "Il be beter soon i promise." She said
"Wait." She said

[/QUOTE]
Dex blinked. "Okay." He said and got in line with her. "So what was your favorite part during that movie?" He asked.

Shortyshot said:
Cam was sitting on his couch before his eyes flashed and he grabbed his head "Well that's....Not fun..."
...⊹She soon began to wake up. She sat up and looked around a bit. She was kind of suspicious of her surroundings⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹She soon began to wake up. She sat up and looked around a bit. She was kind of suspicious of her surroundings⊹...
Cam sighed "It's past...Huh? Is she awake?" He stood up and walked to the door "That's some strong magic..." He muttered stopping infront of the door. He took a deep breath and opened it.

Shortyshot said:
Cam sighed "It's past...Huh? Is she awake?" He stood up and walked to the door "That's some strong magic..." He muttered stopping infront of the door. He took a deep breath and opened it.
...⊹She soon looked at the door open⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri soon stopped again to speak⊹...
''but your vitals just dropped..''
"Well of course there gonna drop love." She said as her eyes slowly closed again and her vitals went down

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well of course there gonna drop love." She said as her eyes slowly closed again and her vitals went down

[/QUOTE]
''...please make it through this..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"The demon." She said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
Dex pouted. "What? Was the demon sexier than me?" He said childishly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She did noy answer as her vitals dropped to what they were before and she held the children in her sleep

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri just watched in worry⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
Ruri smiled, "So your name's Neko? My name's Ruri, though my sister jokingly call's me Kuroneko" she said as she began walking to the Ice cream shop.
...☽Neko tilted her head curiously at Ruri's nickname, her expression puzzled. Why would she call her that? Was Ruri a cat too? That's what Neko guessed with that name anyways. She didn't know what kuro meant, but she did know what neko was. Seeing as how it was her name, the meaning was a bit hard to forget for her☾...

"Why does she call you that? Do you have cat ears and a tail too?"

Nonalaka said:
((Yay! I have Yuna, Ariel, Elliot and Kairassi :D ))
(( I have Elora, Analia, Yumi, Haruka, Karito and Charlotte ^~^ There's more, but they're the main ones I feel like using ))

TheDragoon said:
Ken blushed and stumbled a bit at first but regained his composure and he smiled, giving her a piggyback ride through the park. "Hi Kelsey, what's up? You gave me quite a scare." He laughed.
Kelsey smiled and wrapped her arm's around his neck so she wouldn't fall off, "Sorry, just saw you and thought i'd surprise you" she said.

WeirdPrincess said:
...☽Neko tilted her head curiously at Ruri's nickname, her expression puzzled. Why would she call her that? Was Ruri a cat too? That's what Neko guessed with that name anyways. She didn't know what kuro meant, but she did know what neko was. Seeing as how it was her name, the meaning was a bit hard to forget for her☾...
"Why does she call you that? Do you have cat ears and a tail too?"
Ruri blinked and looked at her, she might as well answer honestly, beside's it seemed safe to tell her anyway's. She nodded and looked in front of her, "Yeah, I do." she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh yeah he was so sexy." She teased him
Her vitals stayed at a low state as she layed there

[/QUOTE]
Dex suddenly felt jealous, something he didn't often feel. "O-Oh, I see." He said with a smile, trying to show he was fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back