• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Luke smiled, "Alright then. Wanna go on one of the bigger ones or the smaller ones?" He asked, grabbing her hand again and leading her inside.
"The big ones of course." She said as she leaned into him and held his hand tightly a smile on her face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River chuckled at her as they got to the head of the ticket line and bought two tickets

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko hummed quietly, waiting to see what he wanted to do first☁

Nanne said:
"It's already 6pm...and I just got back." she said as she layed back. "Did you really sleep all day?"
"Yeah, without you around I got bored. So i just went to sleep to pass time." Alex said, yawning again. He then sat up, "What were you doing today?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper sat there with raven as he stared out the window knowing that it would be about a half hour drive to the ship

[/QUOTE]
Raven wrapped her arms around his waste and buried her face into his shoulder

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"The big ones of course." She said as she leaned into him and held his hand tightly a smile on her face

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled, "They have quite a few. I'll let you choose." He said, pointing in the direction of one of them.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]After river got the tickets he lead Kyoto in side then looked around. "What do you want to do?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
"I... I was about to ask you that..."

☁She said, starting to look around the area☁

Mayyflower said:
Origami shook her head. "Nah its okay" she says smiling
"Thank you. So whenever you are ready, I am finished." he said, his plate and cup clean.

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Kioko was trying to figure out how to get back inside her body, she tried touching it, but her hand seemed to go through herself. She let out a groan in frustration and kicked the ground. This was just great... at a time like this, she just had to be out of her own body. Kioko was pretty sure that if her real body got hurt or died, she'd be a goner. There would be no more Kioko, so she REALLY needed to get back into her body. Though her attention focused elsewhere at the sight of seeing her father, two other people and a monster glued to a wall. It looked like they were going to kill it. Just as she was about to take a step towards them, to stop them from killing it, three small tears opened up next to her and three eyes emerged, staring directly at Kioko. She glanced over at them as they appeared and she let out a yelp, jumping away from the eyes out of fear. It had taken her off guard since she wasn't expecting them. Kioko did the only thing she could do in the situation... she ran. She didn't know how to deal with those kinds of things or just any of the beasts that had been coming, so she was helpless?...
tumblr_n0dnv0YHIM1sz9akzo1_500.gif

...?As she was running, one of the beast dropped down in front of her, causing Kioko to jump back. Her eyes laid on a large (but sort of cute) teddy bear beast, it didn't look like it could harm a fly. Though that proved to be wrong once it grabbed her and threw her at a nearby wall. Her eyes widened at she flew towards the wall, soon spinning around so her feet landed on the wall before she pushed off and launched herself at the bear. Kioko yelled out as she kicked it to the ground, shouting out one of her favorite wrestlers signature move?...

"Jungle Savate!"

tumblr_nvmj9h9pnI1sqqpkgo1_400.gif

...?After the bear had been knocked down and she was safely standing on her feet again, another beast had grabbed her leg and yanked Kioko towards itself. She growled as she glared at the monster before she sent her free leg to its face, the oddly goopy creature breaking at the contact of her foot and letting her go. Kioko landed on her feet and dusted herself off, this was getting annoying. Neither of the beasts that she had kicked were dead either, the both slowly rose from the ground and made their way towards her again. This was going to take a lot more than just kicks, but that was really all she knew how to do for right now?...

"Stop grabbing me! Take this you stupid thing!"

tumblr_n2emmtai7p1tuayx1o1_500.gif

...?Kioko backed away from the monsters, trying to figure out what she could do. There wasn't much of anything that she could do besides hiding. Her eyes squeezed shut and her hands clenched into fists before she heard a voice in her head, causing her to stop short and open her eyes. Where was this voice coming from? And why was it being rude, but also giving her useful advice??...

"Stop being such a baby and fight!"

"Fight? Fight how?! I can't-"

"Don't give me that bullshit about you not being able to do anything. You can and you will. Believe in yourself, that you can protect yourself and the others."

"Be... lieve? Lady... you're telling me to do the impossible here..."

"I swear you're hopeless. Just do what I said and you'll defeat these things in no time!"

tumblr_n7lloeHcKO1rhr1bwo1_500.gif

...?The voice faded away and Kioko closed her eyes, telling herself that she could do this, that it would be easy. Slowly her hair turned to a light brown and grew just a little longer. Her eyes opened to reveal deep purple irises staring blankly at the beasts in front of her. Kioko held out her hand and in an instant, a large flaming blade appeared in her hands. It seemed to weigh nothing with the way she was holding it. The wind around her swirled about, creating a dust circle at her feet and making her hair blow to the side. It was time to ends things. With one large swing of her sword, Kioko sliced through the two beast and killed them within an instant. The shrieks of agony had almost brought a smile to her face, but she kept it neutral. Once that was done, she looked towards where her body once was, only to see it gone. Her first thought was that something had taken it, which wouldn't have been good, but her second thought was that it had merged back into her phantom body so she could take on this new form. She honestly didn't know which was true, she just hoped it was the ladder?...

tumblr_n2kmfeD7uB1r0z0swo1_500.gif

---------

@Nonalaka @Nonalaka @Nonalaka

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper kisse her head softly as he elf her close

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled in her sleep

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jace nodded and then got up and headed down stairs as stopped the Dj. "Hey guys.... Sorry to say but we gotta end the party so. Please leave." He said as every one gave a awwwww then started out all of them quickly leaving before jace started back up to where his room and zenya was

[/QUOTE]
...✦Zenya had soon finished her bath as she wrapped a towel around herself✦...

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Kioko was trying to figure out how to get back inside her body, she tried touching it, but her hand seemed to go through herself. She let out a groan in frustration and kicked the ground. This was just great... at a time like this, she just had to be out of her own body. Kioko was pretty sure that if her real body got hurt or died, she'd be a goner. There would be no more Kioko, so she REALLY needed to get back into her body. Though her attention focused elsewhere at the sight of seeing her father, two other people and a monster glued to a wall. It looked like they were going to kill it. Just as she was about to take a step towards them, to stop them from killing it, three small tears opened up next to her and three eyes emerged, staring directly at Kioko. She glanced over at them as they appeared and she let out a yelp, jumping away from the eyes out of fear. It had taken her off guard since she wasn't expecting them. Kioko did the only thing she could do in the situation... she ran. She didn't know how to deal with those kinds of things or just any of the beasts that had been coming, so she was helpless?...
tumblr_n0dnv0YHIM1sz9akzo1_500.gif

...?As she was running, one of the beast dropped down in front of her, causing Kioko to jump back. Her eyes laid on a large (but sort of cute) teddy bear beast, it didn't look like it could harm a fly. Though that proved to be wrong once it grabbed her and threw her at a nearby wall. Her eyes widened at she flew towards the wall, soon spinning around so her feet landed on the wall before she pushed off and launched herself at the bear. Kioko yelled out as she kicked it to the ground, shouting out one of her favorite wrestlers signature move?...

"Jungle Savate!"

tumblr_nvmj9h9pnI1sqqpkgo1_400.gif

...?After the bear had been knocked down and she was safely standing on her feet again, another beast had grabbed her leg and yanked Kioko towards itself. She growled as she glared at the monster before she sent her free leg to its face, the oddly goopy creature breaking at the contact of her foot and letting her go. Kioko landed on her feet and dusted herself off, this was getting annoying. Neither of the beasts that she had kicked were dead either, the both slowly rose from the ground and made their way towards her again. This was going to take a lot more than just kicks, but that was really all she knew how to do for right now?...

"Stop grabbing me! Take this you stupid thing!"

tumblr_n2emmtai7p1tuayx1o1_500.gif

...?Kioko backed away from the monsters, trying to figure out what she could do. There wasn't much of anything that she could do besides hiding. Her eyes squeezed shut and her hands clenched into fists before she heard a voice in her head, causing her to stop short and open her eyes. Where was this voice coming from? And why was it being rude, but also giving her useful advice??...

"Stop being such a baby and fight!"

"Fight? Fight how?! I can't-"

"Don't give me that bullshit about you not being able to do anything. You can and you will. Believe in yourself, that you can protect yourself and the others."

"Be... lieve? Lady... you're telling me to do the impossible here..."

"I swear you're hopeless. Just do what I said and you'll defeat these things in no time!"

tumblr_n7lloeHcKO1rhr1bwo1_500.gif

...?The voice faded away and Kioko closed her eyes, telling herself that she could do this, that it would be easy. Slowly her hair turned to a light brown and grew just a little longer. Her eyes opened to reveal deep purple irises staring blankly at the beasts in front of her. Kioko held out her hand and in an instant, a large flaming blade appeared in her hands. It seemed to weigh nothing with the way she was holding it. The wind around her swirled about, creating a dust circle at her feet and making her hair blow to the side. It was time to ends things. With one large swing of her sword, Kioko sliced through the two beast and killed them within an instant. The shrieks of agony had almost brought a smile to her face, but she kept it neutral. Once that was done, she looked towards where her body once was, only to see it gone. Her first thought was that something had taken it, which wouldn't have been good, but her second thought was that it had merged back into her phantom body so she could take on this new form. She honestly didn't know which was true, she just hoped it was the ladder?...

tumblr_n2kmfeD7uB1r0z0swo1_500.gif

---------

@Nonalaka @Nonalaka @Nonalaka

@Fukushima Akira
(on my part...more beasts and demons are interfering)

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "Ah, yeah" she said before laughing lightly "As for me, I have no idea what I want to do after I graduate from school..." She said with a small shrug. "I guess I'll figure things out eventually..."
Rini's eyes widened as she saw the black beams break through the shield, moving to back away from the shield so she wouldn't get hit by any of it.

(( I'm sorry ;-; I thought I did reply ))

-----

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria thought for a moment and tapped her chin. She had an idea of what she wanted to do after high school, but she also wanted to do something else. She wasn't exactly sure of what she would do, so she was kind of in the same position as Ilaani. "Well, I would go with whatever you're passionate about or just something you do often."

Nonalaka said:
((Okay...so they were watching movies or something?....could you start maybe? :'3))
Luke sat on the couch as maki put a scary movie in.

Nymph looked over at maki. "I thought you were gonna put a funny movie in" she says

"I uh... Change my Mind" she says before sitting down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back