• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:

(( I'm sorry ;-; I thought I did reply ))

-----

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria thought for a moment and tapped her chin. She had an idea of what she wanted to do after high school, but she also wanted to do something else. She wasn't exactly sure of what she would do, so she was kind of in the same position as Ilaani. "Well, I would go with whatever you're passionate about or just something you do often."

((Its okay~ That happens me a lot too xD ))

Ilaani thought for a bit "Hmm, well I suppose... " she said still seeming to be thinking...none of her interests were really College or job orientated, she'd have to think that one over a while some other time "So~, what else do you need here?" She asked as she tucked that thought to the side for now.

Mayyflower said:
Luke sat on the couch as maki put a scary movie in.
Nymph looked over at maki. "I thought you were gonna put a funny movie in" she says

"I uh... Change my Mind" she says before sitting down
Kairassi blinked a few times as she glanced over as they mentioned scary movies, she thought they were watching a comedy...two scary movies in the one day is too much...in her opinion anyways, none the less she put on a brave face for her friends, maybe this one wouldn't be as bad as the other...she thought as she made herself comfortable where she sat to watch.

Mayyflower said:
Origami nods and stood up. "Let's go" she says smiling
He gets up and holds the door for her. It was custom for ladies to exit first. "You remind me of someone I once knew." he said smiling. "Perhaps today will be a wonderful day." he finished

HimeragiSeiker said:
(on my part...more beasts and demons are interfering)
(okay.)

The suit had fought through the monsters as the hit squad was killing its boy. It cared little for the boy, he was just a vessel. But its bloodthirst demanded the subjugation of the girls. End of story.

Nonalaka said:
((I dunno what else to reply apart from Rini being scared really, I dunno what to make her do in this moment in time apart from talking of her wording about her friends... :'3))
(well Misafune is getting murdered at the moment, you could address that.)

@Nonalaka

@WeirdPrincess

@Lumina

@Fukushima Akira

@Apollyon Du Fromage

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi blinked a few times as she glanced over as they mentioned scary movies, she thought they were watching a comedy...two scary movies in the one day is too much...in her opinion anyways, none the less she put on a brave face for her friends, maybe this one wouldn't be as bad as the other...she thought as she made herself comfortable where she sat to watch.
Luke looked over at kairassi. "Are you gonna be okay?" He asks, thinking about the other scary movie they watched

LunaCrosby said:
(still kawaiii asf tho)
☩Kagura nodded and smiled, soon eating again☩
Kaiden continued eat.

Misaka started eating and 'feeding' Bon Bon "what is this?" She asks pointing at the pancakes

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden continued eat.
Misaka started eating and 'feeding' Bon Bon "what is this?" She asks pointing at the pancakes

☩Kagura looked at what Misaka was pointing at☩

"those are pancakes, they're really good"

Roman said:
"Yeah, without you around I got bored. So i just went to sleep to pass time." Alex said, yawning again. He then sat up, "What were you doing today?"
"I was working at my Korean BBQ job...it was pretty fun" She got up to grab a water bottle from her mini fridge. "I actually missed you most of the time though..." She took adding from the water bottle before sitting down next to him again.

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura looked at what Misaka was pointing at☩
"those are pancakes, they're really good"
(Message me on fb)

Misaka nods. "Okay" she says before taking a bite. "Yummy!" She says happily

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](
Yup)

[/QUOTE]
Raven slowly woke up and looked around. "How long was I sleeping?" She asks tiredly

Mayyflower said:
Luke looked over at kairassi. "Are you gonna be okay?" He asks, thinking about the other scary movie they watched
Kairassi quickly glanced over at the screen before looking over at Luke "Ah...yeah, I'll be fine" she said with a slightly forced smile.

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

@Lumina

@Fukushima Akira

@Apollyon Du Fromage
((Alright uhm, I'll have a quick read over the replies again and post Rini's reaction in a while :3))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jace looked at her and just stared before sighing. "So where do you wanna sleep?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
''il just head home''

...✦She said before she started to walk out the room✦...

''thanks for the bath though...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Just long enough." He said as te car started pulling onto the dock that the cruise was docked to

[/QUOTE]
Raven looked out the window and nods. "Awesome" she says softly

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi quickly glanced over at the screen before looking over at Luke "Ah...yeah, I'll be fine" she said with a slightly forced smile.
((Alright uhm, I'll have a quick read over the replies again and post Rini's reaction in a while :3))
Luke smirked. "If you say so" he says with a chuckle

Nymph closed her book and watched the movie

Maki disappeared into the kitchen to make popcorn

HimeragiSeiker said:
''il just head home''
...✦She said before she started to walk out the room✦...

''thanks for the bath though...''
"Yeah........ Thanks for every thing... Especially the empty house." He said the last part quietly as he just sat there a small frown on his face not knowing if she heard him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back