• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper smile more and nodded as he took her hand and started to the ship

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled and held onto jasper. "This is going to be great" she says happily

...♅Akira continued walking towards the male, shortly before seeing the Demons attacking the city. He spoke as he sighed lightly♅...

Ugh, more demons? It'd be a shame if everyone died because of petty revenge. I suppose I'll kill all of them first. ”

ezgif.com-gif-maker%2018_zps9ikolvf9.gif

...♅Akira soon brought his sword downwards, causing it to rip through and instantly kill an oncoming Demon. He spoke as he looked back at the male who had previously attacked his daughter♅...

“ Count yourself lucky. Until I kill all of the Demons, I will spare your life. ”

tumblr_nd1c0f2Jho1r2r2x7o1_500_zpsyvkeeumd.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@WeirdPrincess @Roman @Jofune Tsurabisu @TheDragoon @HimeragiSeiker @Lumina |

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Kairassi continued watching, letting a small gasp as she covered face with her her hands as something in the movie spooked her.
Luke looked over at kairassi and chuckle

Even maki got scared she was hugging onto nymphs arms who was just sitting there watching the movie

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah it will." He said as he lead her up the boarding ramp

[/QUOTE]
Raven walked onto the ramp. "I've never been on a cruise before" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I don't know." She said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm..alright. hey, maybe later we could take a stroll at the beach?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No." She said happily before she leaned up and kissed her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri giggled before she kissed her back⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki giggled happily before letting her self fall back down on her lap

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon leaned back on the couch before resting her tail on Myuki's stomach⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki giggled at her tail befor she reached over and slowly grabbed it

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri suddenly yelped as she blushed badly jolting a bit back from her tail being grabbed⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back