• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River soon led her to the line and sighed. "It's rarer long." He said as he looked over the line

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko looked at the line and sighed, grabbing his hand and began walking through people☁

"it's not weird... to me at least"

Nonalaka said:
((Its okay~ That happens me a lot too xD ))
Ilaani thought for a bit "Hmm, well I suppose... " she said still seeming to be thinking...none of her interests were really College or job orientated, she'd have to think that one over a while some other time "So~, what else do you need here?" She asked as she tucked that thought to the side for now.

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria looked at her basket before looking around the store, "Just some icing stuff and then we can go." She said happily before grabbing the things she needed and paying for them at the front counter. "Alright, I'm done now~ We can start looking for your dress, which I'm totally excited for."

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko looked at the line and sighed, grabbing his hand and began walking through people☁
"it's not weird... to me at least"
"H-hey?!? We can't just cut the line!!" He said to her as he pulled against her hand slightly

Nonalaka said:
"Thank you~" she said happily, taking the plate she moved forward and kissed his cheek before taking her plate to the table to sit down and eat.
Roland smiled as he waited for his toast to cook "Well, we'd still be waiting if i didn't have my lovely assistant~" he said cheerfully as the toaster got done and the toast popped up before he grabbed it and buttered it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki just sat there blushing and not awnsering

[/QUOTE]
''alrighty then~ just get back up on the couch''

...⊹Kikuri said as she let go of Myuki's tail and gave her a hand so she could get back up on the couch⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"H-hey?!? We can't just cut the line!!" He said to her as he pulled against her hand slightly

[/QUOTE]
☁It had caused her to stumble back slightly☁

"stop being boring and live a little, doing a couple bad things isn't going to hurt you"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alrighty then~ just get back up on the couch''
...⊹Kikuri said as she let go of Myuki's tail and gave her a hand so she could get back up on the couch⊹...
Myuki blushed badly as she took kikuri a hand and climbed back up on the cliche and he'd close to kikuri. "M-meany." She said to he in embarasment

LunaCrosby said:
☁It had caused her to stumble back slightly☁
"stop being boring and live a little, doing a couple bad things isn't going to hurt you"
River stared at her for a sec before grinning. "You want trouble? Ok then." He said as he picked her up and lifted her up and over a fence that blocked the beginning of the ride and the line

Mayyflower said:
Rin sighed. "Fine" she says as she continued to walk
Len chuckled "Y'know, there may come a point were we can't use our powers, so i try to learn everything i can to help me without them." he said teasingly as they got out of the woods.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki blushed badly as she took kikuri a hand and climbed back up on the cliche and he'd close to kikuri. "M-meany." She said to he in embarasment

[/QUOTE]
''haha~ you seem energetic now~''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River stared at her for a sec before grinning. "You want trouble? Ok then." He said as he picked her up and lifted her up and over a fence that blocked the beginning of the ride and the line

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko went wide eye'd and stared at him☁

"w-what are you doing?!"

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko went wide eye'd and stared at him☁
"w-what are you doing?!"
"Skipping the line what does it look like?" He asked figuring she wanted to as he set her on the top of the fence then climbed over himself

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Skipping the line what does it look like?" He asked figuring she wanted to as he set her on the top of the fence then climbed over himself

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko hopped down and crossed her arm's☁

"You didn't have to pick me up like i'm some doll... I could ...probably climb this by myself..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"L-love you to." Myuki said her face still red with embarasment

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon laid down but placing Myuki on the inside of the couch so she was between Kikuri and the back of the couch⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko hopped down and crossed her arm's☁
"You didn't have to pick me up like i'm some doll... I could ...probably climb this by myself..."
"I know." He said softly to her before taking her hand and quickly going for a coaster that just stopped and let every one off

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know." He said softly to her before taking her hand and quickly going for a coaster that just stopped and let every one off

[/QUOTE]
"baka...."

☁She mumbled as she followed him☁

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri soon laid down but placing Myuki on the inside of the couch so she was between Kikuri and the back of the couch⊹...
Myuki blushed as she held kikuri burring her face into her shoulder

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki blushed as she held kikuri burring her face into her shoulder

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri held Myuki close lovingly before she kissed her forehead⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back