• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri held Myuki close lovingly before she kissed her forehead⊹...
Myuki blushed more before she nuzzled kikuri a shoulder. "H-hey we haven't been back to earth in a while. Maybe we could go back?" She said in a muffled way because of her face being buried into kikurisnshoulder

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki blushed more before she nuzzled kikuri a shoulder. "H-hey we haven't been back to earth in a while. Maybe we could go back?" She said in a muffled way because of her face being buried into kikurisnshoulder

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...in 2 days...or tomorrow..i have something important to do here first..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River just chuckled as he kea her to the front and quicklyl got I then waited for her to do the same

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko got in and sat down next to him☁

"isn't the front suppose to be the scariest place to sit?"

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko got in and sat down next to him☁
"isn't the front suppose to be the scariest place to sit?"
"I don't think so." He said as he looked at her as the coaster soon lurched forward slowlt

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok what do you need to do?" She asked kikuri curiously

[/QUOTE]
''its something we both gotta do at the beach''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I don't think so." He said as he looked at her as the coaster soon lurched forward slowlt

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko blinked repeatedly when it started and grabbed the railing almost immediately☁

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh ok.... When should we go?" She asked kikuri curiously as she wanted to know what they had to do

[/QUOTE]
''soon..''

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko blinked repeatedly when it started and grabbed the railing almost immediately☁
The roller coaster slowly started to climb up the incline before it reached the top and stemmed to stop for a couple seconds in suspense before it slowly moved forward and rocketed down

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The roller coaster slowly started to climb up the incline before it reached the top and stemmed to stop for a couple seconds in suspense before it slowly moved forward and rocketed down

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko went wide eyed and tightly gripped the railing☁

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko went wide eyed and tightly gripped the railing☁
River cheered happily as the roller coaster went around at super fast speeds twisting and going up and down and even had a full loop in it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River cheered happily as the roller coaster went around at super fast speeds twisting and going up and down and even had a full loop in it

[/QUOTE]
☁The loop made kyoko's heart skip a beat How can he be cheering on something so fast?! She thought as she glanced at him, freaking out on the inside

LunaCrosby said:
☁The loop made kyoko's heart skip a beat How can he be cheering on something so fast?! She thought as she glanced at him, freaking out on the inside ☁
River laughed happily as the roller coaster started to come to an end him not noticing her freaking out

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok" myuki said excitedly as she sat up

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri stood up before she gave out her hand to Myuki⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River laughed happily as the roller coaster started to come to an end him not noticing her freaking out

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko slid down in her seat, begging for it to hurry up and stop☁

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki happily got up and took kilurisnhand

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon started to the beach seemingly in a hurry⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko slid down in her seat, begging for it to hurry up and stop☁
River noticed ad then leaned close a look of worry on his face. "You ok." He asked as the roller coaster slowly came to a stop

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri soon started to the beach seemingly in a hurry⊹...
"What's going on kikuri why are you in such a hurry?!" Myuki asked as she quickly kept up with her a confused look o her face

Mayyflower said:
Luke looked over at kairassi and chuckle
Even maki got scared she was hugging onto nymphs arms who was just sitting there watching the movie
Kairassi continued to watch still.After a few scares she had, her false bravery had failed her as she began hugging onto Luke as she watched.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River noticed ad then leaned close a look of worry on his face. "You ok." He asked as the roller coaster slowly came to a stop

[/QUOTE]
"I-im fine! never been better! I-I wasn't scared at all! If you thought I was T-Then your D-dumb!"

☁She said as she quickly got out when the railing lifted up☁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back