• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"I-im fine! never been better! I-I wasn't scared at all! If you thought I was T-Then your D-dumb!"
☁She said as she quickly got out when the railing lifted up☁
"River quickly followed her out knowing it had terrified her as he eventually caught up and grabbed her hand gently but just enough to tell her to stop and talk to him. "Did you really not like it?" He asked her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What's going on kikuri why are you in such a hurry?!" Myuki asked as she quickly kept up with her a confused look o her face

[/QUOTE]
''the timing is important..''

WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria looked at her basket before looking around the store, "Just some icing stuff and then we can go." She said happily before grabbing the things she needed and paying for them at the front counter. "Alright, I'm done now~ We can start looking for your dress, which I'm totally excited for."

Ilaani smiled and nodded "Yeah, I'm excited too~" she said happily, normally she wouldn't be excited about dresses since she never really wears one but of course, this one was special so this was a different matter.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"River quickly followed her out knowing it had terrified her as he eventually caught up and grabbed her hand gently but just enough to tell her to stop and talk to him. "Did you really not like it?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko turned her head to look at him☁

"Of course I liked it, what am I some kid that get's scared of things like that?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled as he waited for his toast to cook "Well, we'd still be waiting if i didn't have my lovely assistant~" he said cheerfully as the toaster got done and the toast popped up before he grabbed it and buttered it.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled lightly "Ah, I see, You're welcome" she said with a laugh

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len chuckled "Y'know, there may come a point were we can't use our powers, so i try to learn everything i can to help me without them." he said teasingly as they got out of the woods.

[/QUOTE]
Rin sighed and nods. "Jeez" she huffed

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi continued to watch still.After a few scares she had, her false bravery had failed her as she began hugging onto Luke as she watched.
Luke didn't mind kairassi hugging his arm but it caught him off guard.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena tilted her head a little, though her eyes didn't leave the screen " Y'know normally people encourage you not to win when racing" she said with a small laugh.
((Do you want to do a dice roll to see who wins?))
(nah I let you win I don't even use dice rolls that much so I don't know sorry)

Mateus was still focused on his screen and listened to what she says "I didn't know about that...well you can't tell me what to do I'll let you be more powerful it's more fun that way" he replied to her.

Mayyflower said:
Luke didn't mind kairassi hugging his arm but it caught him off guard.
((Well she was actually just hugging him, not just his arm but meh, it doesn't matter xD btw do you wanna just time skip to the end of the movie or just keep going, I don't mind))

Alternated said:
(nah I let you win I don't even use dice rolls that much so I don't know sorry)
Mateus was still focused on his screen and listened to what she says "I didn't know about that...well you can't tell me what to do I'll let you be more powerful it's more fun that way" he replied to her.
((Oooh okay that's fine~))

Elaena nodded "Ah, I see..well I wasn't complaining, it was just an observation" she said with a small laugh as her car then crossed the finish line, Elaena smiled brightly as she won "Yay!~" she said before turning to look at mateus.

Nonalaka said:
((Oooh okay that's fine~))
Elaena nodded "Ah, I see..well I wasn't complaining, it was just an observation" she said with a small laugh as her car then crossed the finish line, Elaena smiled brightly as she won "Yay!~" she said before turning to look at mateus.
Mateus sighed as he accepts his defeat and smiled "that's what I like" he said as he sees the results "well you win I congratulate you" he said to Elaena and looks at the dancing game "hey wanna try the game I'm good at?"

Alternated said:
Mateus sighed as he accepts his defeat and smiled "that's what I like" he said as he sees the results "well you win I congratulate you" he said to Elaena and looks at the dancing game "hey wanna try the game I'm good at?"
Elaena giggled lightly " Thank you~" she said as she glanced over at the dancing game, dancing wasn't a thing she was very good at, but it was all for fun so why not "Alrighty~" she said happily with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena giggled lightly " Thank you~" she said as she glanced over at the dancing game, dancing wasn't a thing she was very good at, but it was all for fun so why not "Alrighty~" she said happily with a smile.
Mateus walked at the game and puts a coin at the coin slot "hey Elaena I will let you choose the music" he said to her and suddenly he forgot something "oh yeah this" he said as he turns on the multiplayer mode.

Alternated said:
Mateus walked at the game and puts a coin at the coin slot "hey Elaena I will let you choose the music" he said to her and suddenly he forgot something "oh yeah this" he said as he turns on the multiplayer mode.
Elaena nodded "Okay~ uhm..." She scrolled through the options until she found a song, "What about this one?" She asked looking over at him, waiting for his opinion.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded "Okay~ uhm..." She scrolled through the options until she found a song, "What about this one?" She asked looking over at him, waiting for his opinion.
Mateus listened to the tune "mhmm That's good enough" he said and doing a little footwork "now shall we start?" he said to her ready to dance.

Alternated said:
Mateus listened to the tune "mhmm That's good enough" he said and doing a little footwork "now shall we start?" he said to her ready to dance.
Elaena smiled lightly "Alright, But I'll be reminding you that I'm not that good at all" she said before laughing. "Anyways let's go"

Nonalaka said:
Elaena smiled lightly "Alright, But I'll be reminding you that I'm not that good at all" she said before laughing. "Anyways let's go"
When Mateus sees the countdown from the screen to get ready, he holds Elaena's hand "I know this one you need a partner in this" he said to Elaena.

Alternated said:
When Mateus sees the countdown from the screen to get ready, he holds Elaena's hand "I know this one you need a partner in this" he said to Elaena.
Elaena looked at down at her hand as he took it, blinking a few times "O-Oh?, Alright" she said as she looked up at the screen counting down.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked at down at her hand as he took it, blinking a few times "O-Oh?, Alright" she said as she looked up at the screen counting down.
Mateus starts to move first and dances unlike the other couples he seen last week he dances with exotic style, and fluid movements like he mastered the dance itself "c'mon Elaena move more we're gonna beat the highscore"

Alternated said:
Mateus starts to move first and dances unlike the other couples he seen last week he dances with exotic style, and fluid movements like he mastered the dance itself "c'mon Elaena move more we're gonna beat the highscore"
"O-Okay" she said as she tried to keep up with his dancing, he did say he was good but she wasn't aware he was this good, so it was hard to follow but she was managing, actually, this was quite fun, even if she didn't believe herself to be good at this sort of thing.

Nonalaka said:
"O-Okay" she said as she tried to keep up with his dancing, he did say he was good but she wasn't aware he was this good, so it was hard to follow but she was managing, actually, this was quite fun, even if she didn't believe herself to be good at this sort of thing.
Mateus let Elaena take the lead to dance "your turn Elaena" he said as he starts to move a little slow to let Elaena take the lead well.

Alternated said:
Mateus let Elaena take the lead to dance "your turn Elaena" he said as he starts to move a little slow to let Elaena take the lead well.
"Me?" Elaena stared at him for a bit before nodding, she was comfortable following his lead so far, the thought of her taking the lead made her hesitate for a moment before she shrugged the thought away, It wasn't like it was a competition, it was just for fun, so she just got on with it and took the lead besides, it actually wasn't as difficult as she thought...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
((Well she was actually just hugging him, not just his arm but meh, it doesn't matter xD btw do you wanna just time skip to the end of the movie or just keep going, I don't mind))
(Sure will you start?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper smiled more before he kissed her cheek as they got on board

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled over at jasper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back