• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"No I don't" she huffs. "I can do things without magic, I don't totally rely on my powers" she says crossing her arms
Len smiled back at her "Oh? not totally? that still sounds like you're using them quite a bit." he said teasingly.

Mayyflower said:
"I don't think I can either" Luke says with w chuckle
Maki nods. "Yea" she says
Kairassi nodded and smiled before turning her attention to the screen to watch the movie.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''will you....marry me..?''
...⊹Kikuri asked with a blushing smile⊹...
Myuki went wide eyed and quickly brought her hands to her mouth in suprise by her question as her eyes started to tear up as she nodded

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and nodded her eyes flickering a little before starting to eat. "So you said you wanted go do something today right?" She asked tilting her head a little.
Roland nodded before eating a piece of bacon "Yeah, possibly go see a movie, or something." he said as he smiled at her happily "Miss pretty eyes~" he said before poking her nose.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki went wide eyed and quickly brought her hands to her mouth in suprise by her question as her eyes started to tear up as she nodded

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon smiled more as she presented the ring⊹...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len smiled back at her "Oh? not totally? that still sounds like you're using them quite a bit." he said teasingly.

[/QUOTE]
Rin looked over at Len. "Yea I use it, doesn't mean I rely on it, and I don't use them all the time" she says quietly

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded and smiled before turning her attention to the screen to watch the movie.
Luke watched the movie

(Character Update:

• Layala - occupied with Kalin
  • Kaname - occupied with Camilla
  • Duncan - sleeping lazily in the school's courtyard.

)

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before eating a piece of bacon "Yeah, possibly go see a movie, or something." he said as he smiled at her happily "Miss pretty eyes~" he said before poking her nose.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled lightly when he poked her nose "Yeah, a movie sounds nice~" she said before taking a piece of her toast and eating some.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki immediately hugged kikuri around the neck and continued nodding as she started to cry

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri hugged Myuki back tears welling up in her eyes but she was happy⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri hugged Myuki back tears welling up in her eyes but she was happy⊹...
Myuki soon spoke in happiness and tears as she hugged her tightly. "Yes yes ill marry you!!" She said before kissing her cheek

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki soon spoke in happiness and tears as she hugged her tightly. "Yes yes ill marry you!!" She said before kissing her cheek

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri nodded and maintained her smile and blush. Her tears still welling up in her eyes⊹...

''i love you Myuki''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri nodded and maintained her smile and blush. Her tears still welling up in her eyes⊹...
''i love you Myuki''
HimeragiSeiker said:
''i love you Myuki''
"I love you too." She said happuly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Mhm." She said happily to kikuri before kissing her cheek again

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri nodded before she opened a portal which lead them back to Kikuri's room and they both went through it⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki was still hugging kikuri tightly when they went through

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon sat on the bed and just held Myuki happily⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You sure because you "you sure because you seem Ed really scared." He said

[/QUOTE]
"tsk... of course I wasn't scared.... you must be seeing thungs"

☁she said as she turned around☁

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura nodded☩
"alright, lets play then"
"I'll be it! Go hide" she says

Kaiden got up and took the plates to the kitchen sink and nods. "Okay then" he says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back