• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled and nodded "Yeah, I'm excited too~" she said happily, normally she wouldn't be excited about dresses since she never really wears one but of course, this one was special so this was a different matter.

♣︎Maria♣︎

"You'll look wonderful and just breathing taking! I can totally imagine it and I'd be surprised if Nexus didn't drop dead at the sight of you or at the very least faint." Maria said with a laugh as she left the store, though she stopped short once she realized she didn't know where the wedding dress store was. "You know where the store is right? Cause I don't have the slightest clue." She admitted, rubbing the back of her head as she chuckled.

Nanne said:
(( I am...I only have Mako right now he's just sleeping in the library of you want ))
((Alrighty I'll send my character Yuna :3))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled at her awnser. "Yeah." He said before slowly walking next to her and taking her hand

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko sighed I wasn't suppose to tell him... but I did She thought as they walked☁

"what next?"

Nanne said:
(( I am...I only have Mako right now he's just sleeping in the library of you want ))
Yuna entered the library and began to browse through the books. Grabbing a few to read she carried them over and found somewhere to sit and start to read, glancing up she noticed someone across from her...sleeping?..she supposed it wasn't exactly an odd place to sleep per say after all, it was quiet. Yuna tilted her head a little before going back to her book.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna entered the library and began to browse through the books. Grabbing a few to read she carried them over and found somewhere to sit and start to read, glancing up she noticed someone across from her...sleeping?..she supposed it wasn't exactly an odd place to sleep per say after all, it was quiet. Yuna tilted her head a little before going back to her book.
Mako woke up slowly and stretched, "Hm..." He looked at the girl across from him. "Hey.." he said before resting his chin on his hand and giving a small smile. "My name is Mako and you are?"

Kalin blushed as he listened to Layala's giggling. He couldn't help but smile, however. Looking up towards the roof, he realized where his story was headed, and braced himself for the possible explanations.

"Well, this part of my life was prerty uninteresting. I learned alot about my magic, developed it, trained it until I was one of the best mages in the academy...well, better than everyone except Laia..." He said, furrowing his brow.

@Mashiro Shiina

Nanne said:
Mako woke up slowly and stretched, "Hm..." He looked at the girl across from him. "Hey.." he said before resting his chin on his hand and giving a small smile. "My name is Mako and you are?"
Upon hearing a voice Yuna looked up from her book and blinked a few times, her gaze settling on the boy that was sleeping just a moment ago. "Oh, Hello" she said as she placed her book down "My name is Yuna" she said with a nod "Sorry if I woke you"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ferris wheel?" He asked to see if she wanted to

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko nodded☁

"alright... hopefully it doesn't stop at the top though..."

WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

"You'll look wonderful and just breathing taking! I can totally imagine it and I'd be surprised if Nexus didn't drop dead at the sight of you or at the very least faint." Maria said with a laugh as she left the store, though she stopped short once she realized she didn't know where the wedding dress store was. "You know where the store is right? Cause I don't have the slightest clue." She admitted, rubbing the back of her head as she chuckled.

Ilaani laughed "I don't think I'd make anyone faint but thank you" she said before nodding in response to her question "Yeah I know where it is"

Nonalaka said:
Upon hearing a voice Yuna looked up from her book and blinked a few times, her gaze settling on the boy that was sleeping just a moment ago. "Oh, Hello" she said as she placed her book down "My name is Yuna" she said with a nod "Sorry if I woke you"
"No it's alright...and Yuna is a beautiful name by the way." he said as she reached into his pocket and took out some fruit snacks. "I like these little things...I've never heard of em where I come from but when I first tried these the sweetness just killed me." He opened the fruit snacks and took one out, "Here." he said as he placed one on top of the book she was reading. "Hah...I'm a sucker for sweet stuff." he chuckled before he started eating them.

Nanne said:
"No it's alright...and Yuna is a beautiful name by the way." he said as she reached into his pocket and took out some fruit snacks. "I like these little things...I've never heard of em where I come from but when I first tried these the sweetness just killed me." He opened the fruit snacks and took one out, "Here." he said as he placed one on top of the book she was reading. "Hah...I'm a sucker for sweet stuff." he chuckled before he started eating them.
She looked over at him "Thank you, I like your name too" Yuna looked at the fruit snack then back at Mako "O-Oh?, Thank you" she said with a smile as she picked it up "I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't a sucker for sweet stuff too" she said with a quiet laugh "...where exactly do you come from?"

Nonalaka said:
She looked over at him "Thank you, I like your name too" Yuna looked at the fruit snack then back at Mako "O-Oh?, Thank you" she said with a smile as she picked it up "I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't a sucker for sweet stuff too" she said with a quiet laugh "...where exactly do you come from?"
Mako looked at her, "I come from a small village in the mountains. I'm actually living with my sisters..well they're not my sisters but it feels like it." He popped another one in his mouth. "We were our villages best warriors...leaders of our small army actually...we still are but they decided to send us down here and get an education. They said they'd let us know if they needed our help by sending a package but we haven't received one so far..." He finished his fruit snacks and tossed it to the nearest trash can. "What about you? What's your story?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Are you affraid oh heights?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko put her hands in her pocket's☁

"maybe a little..."

Nanne said:
Mako looked at her, "I come from a small village in the mountains. I'm actually living with my sisters..well they're not my sisters but it feels like it." He popped another one in his mouth. "We were our villages best warriors...leaders of our small army actually...we still are but they decided to send us down here and get an education. They said they'd let us know if they needed our help by sending a package but we haven't received one so far..." He finished his fruit snacks and tossed it to the nearest trash can. "What about you? What's your story?"
Yuna nodded as she ate the fruit snack he gave her, " Wow, thats pretty interesting~"

tumblr_n7owv4H2UI1tsqrp5o2_250.gif

"I live in a small village too, though its in the forest, my dad is the leader of our, well 'tribe' for lack of a better word, everyone where I live are warriors and assasins" she said with a small laugh "I came here with my big brother and little sister cause we didn't want to follow that way of life. They were all fighting for the wrong reasons" she said as she then frowned a little.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna nodded as she ate the fruit snack he gave her, " Wow, thats pretty interesting~"
tumblr_n7owv4H2UI1tsqrp5o2_250.gif

"I live in a small village too, though its in the forest, my dad is the leader of our, well 'tribe' for lack of a better word, everyone where I live are warriors and assasins" she said with a small laugh "I came here with my big brother and little sister cause we didn't want to follow that way of life. They were all fighting for the wrong reasons" she said as she then frowned a little.
Mako gave her a soft smile. "Oh really? That's very interesting..What do you mean by wrong reasons?" he said as he took out another fruit snack from his pocket. "We would only fight when other tribes wouldn't threaten us and attack first. We defended our small village and if there was war we would be the only ones to fight because our troops weren't well trained." He gave her another one placing it on the book.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto's tail brushed against hers as it waved happily in the air. It would seem Sakura would have to wake him up.
❣Sakura wrapped her tail around his and lightly pulled it to see if it'd wake him up.❣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back