• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you. Ill love you forever." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''me too..''

...⊹Kikuri said before she kissed Myuki⊹...

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko looked towards the sound of her fathers voice and stared at him blankly. Leave? Already? She wanted to help though, not just stand by and be some kind of spectator while demons were filling the city. Plus, she didn't even know where they were, so how was she suppose to get there. Her mind sort of just glossed over the fact that Akira had said she had a little brother, because adrenaline was coursing through her veins and her mind could only focus on killing the other demons. Kioko would come to realize the fact later. Grabbing her javelin from the man she had pinned to wall, she held it firmly in her hands as she spoke and watched him walk off towards the city✿...
"No way! I'm staying here and helping out these people."

View attachment 197428

...✿Kioko soon came to realize that she had just talked back to her parent, something she never really did. She didn't know if she'd be in trouble for something like that or not, but she just wanted to be on the safe side and guess yes. No way was she going to stick around to get yelled at. Kioko was going to hightail it out of here, but she wasn't going where her mother and little brother were. She rubbed the back of her head and grinning a little nervously before holding her javelin in both hands, soon speaking before she zoomed off in the opposite direction of her father, planning to kill more of the demons✿...

"Uh... gotta go! Bye!"

tumblr_msnwg4dMWm1spbtxxo1_500.gif

------

@Fukushima Akira
...♅Akira suddenly stopped walking as his black hair turned blonde, and his blood red irises turned a dark blue colour. He couldn't let his child fight the Demons alone, especially since she was still untrained. He could sense that Kioko hadn't went to Asuka, and as a result, he sighed lightly. He vanished, and appeared beside Kioko, running along beside her. He spoke as he ran with her♅...

“ I've decided to stay with you. It's too dangerous for you to be fighting this many Demons without protection. ”

tumblr_mpx3ybNx9o1ryrk47o1_500_zpsgnbidhid.gif

...♅Akira soon came to a clearing of the path he and his daughter had taken. He looked over towards Kioko and spoke quietly to himself♅...

I'm gonna need to pretend I'm not that strong, considering Kioko'd probably be scared if she found out how strong I am. I don't want to ruin the father-daughter relationship we have..

tumblr_nemjlwD5ea1t3ca4ro1_400_zpsroxgbrqa.gif

...♅Akira then spoke out loud to Kioko in his usual, gentle tone as he shifted his gaze from her to the path ahead. Suddenly, he pulled a blade from his pouch and brought it to his face, blocking a thrown-weapon and causing it to bounce from the blade. He finished talking as his eyes narrowed on the multiple Demons that began moving closer to them, his voice becoming lower♅...

“ We should probably be on the lookout, as clearings are a perfect place to set up-... an ambush. They're here, so prepare yourself. ”

ezgif-1370777534.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
"Really? That is amazing." she said then smiled. "Well I'm done eating...what do you want to do?" she asked.
Cam chuckled "Honestly leaving the decision to me huh? That's a new one. Most people aren't kind to us Demon's"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira suddenly stopped walking as his black hair turned blonde, and his blood red irises turned a dark blue colour. He couldn't let his child fight the Demons alone, especially since she was still untrained. He could sense that Kioko hadn't went to Asuka, and as a result, he sighed lightly. He vanished, and appeared beside Kioko, running along beside her. He spoke as he ran with her♅...
“ I've decided to stay with you. It's too dangerous for you to be fighting this many Demons without protection. ”

tumblr_mpx3ybNx9o1ryrk47o1_500_zpsgnbidhid.gif

...♅Akira soon came to a clearing of the path he and his daughter had taken. He looked over towards Kioko and spoke quietly to himself♅...

I'm gonna need to pretend I'm not that strong, considering Kioko'd probably be scared if she found out how strong I am. I don't want to ruin the father-daughter relationship we have..

tumblr_nemjlwD5ea1t3ca4ro1_400_zpsroxgbrqa.gif

...♅Akira then spoke out loud to Kioko in his usual, gentle tone as he shifted his gaze from her to the path ahead. Suddenly, he pulled a blade from his pouch and brought it to his face, blocking a thrown-weapon and causing it to bounce from the blade. He finished talking as his eyes narrowed on the multiple Demons that began moving closer to them, his voice becoming lower♅...

“ We should probably be on the lookout, as clearings are a perfect place to set up-... an ambush. They're here, so prepare yourself. ”

ezgif-1370777534.gif

[/QUOTE]
...✿Kioko wasn't all that scared, but more so surprised when her father had simply appeared next to her. She wasn't expecting him to tag along with her. She thought she'd be fine on her own for the most part. Her hair had gone from red to white and her eyes turned from a vivid green to a pale blue. Kioko also couldn't understand why her look kept changing and how exactly to go back to looking like her normal self. Not like being in her regular form would help her much anyways, she'd probably just be hiding away or something. Hearing Akira speaking, she stopped momentarily and rolled her eyes as she spoke before she continued running✿...

"I took on a horde! I could so take on another one on my own... though they were kind of small... like the size of a bear."

745fb733e24366b72e67848c3c17c9a6d7f3d709_hq.gif

...✿Kioko remained quiet and thought to herself. She was really hungry, that's all she could think about. Once this was over, she'd go find somewhere to eat or try and find her mother so she could cook her something. Mom's cooking was always better than take out or junk food. She hadn't notice the other demons surrounding and closing in on them until she heard Akira. Kioko focused on the demons around her before she pulled out her sword that was resting at her side and gripped it a little tightly as she pointed the blade at the demons in front of her✿...

"Right~ No problem."

tumblr_mtjxz6Kfrl1s5k0f2o1_500.gif

...✿Her eyes fixated on the creatures with a glare, though she son realized she didn't have an inkling as to how to use this form she was in. Sure, there was a sword that she could slice through these demons, but it looked like it could do more. Kioko looked at it closely to see that there were different colors at the hilt of her blade and she didn't know what that meant. Did the sword have different modes or something? Did the colors correspond to the elements? She didn't know. Suddenly, the voice had returned in her head and she blinked a few times, soon speaking quietly to herself or... the voice rather. It was telling her to hold her hand out and she didn't even know why. After it yelled at her, Kioko did as it instructed and held her hand out with only to fingers pointed out, both those fingers soon glowing a bright white. The voice took control of her body momentarily as her arms moved around before a symbol appeared at her feet, Kioko soon having full control of her body again before small wheels extended from the sides of her shoes and rushed her forward towards the demons✿...

"Hold out your other hand, only stick out your pointer and mild fingers."

"What? Why?"

"Stop being difficult and do what I say! You'll see what I mean it a minute~"

tumblr_n951ytY2Iy1twr9ajo1_500.gif

...✿Kioko's eyes widened in surprise, but she quickly recovered and fought three of the demons that were at her front. They got knocked back a little far from the power at her blade had held. She didn't have a clue what to do next though, but apparently the voice it because it took control of her body once more. The hilt of the sword suddenly glowed a sky blue before Kioko slammed the tip into the ground as far as she could, ice forming as soon as it hit the ground and making its way towards the demons at a quick speed before they were all encased in ice. Having control of her body again, she pulled her sword out of the ground and smashed the ice with a single kick, shards of ice flying everywhere. Kioko turned around and looked at the other demons, her face indifferent as she thought to herself✿...

"That was so cool... I really need to figure out how I'm doing this..."

tumblr_mvm1w3hUei1r2heyno1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko wasn't all that scared, but more so surprised when her father had simply appeared next to her. She wasn't expecting him to tag along with her. She thought she'd be fine on her own for the most part. Her hair had gone from red to white and her eyes turned from a vivid green to a pale blue. Kioko also couldn't understand why her look kept changing and how exactly to go back to looking like her normal self. Not like being in her regular form would help her much anyways, she'd probably just be hiding away or something. Hearing Akira speaking, she stopped momentarily and rolled her eyes as she spoke before she continued running✿...
"I took on a horde! I could so take on another one on my own... though they were kind of small... like the size of a bear."

745fb733e24366b72e67848c3c17c9a6d7f3d709_hq.gif

...✿Kioko remained quiet and thought to herself. She was really hungry, that's all she could think about. Once this was over, she'd go find somewhere to eat or try and find her mother so she could cook her something. Mom's cooking was always better than take out or junk food. She hadn't notice the other demons surrounding and closing in on them until she heard Akira. Kioko focused on the demons around her before she pulled out her sword that was resting at her side and gripped it a little tightly as she pointed the blade at the demons in front of her✿...

"Right~ No problem."

tumblr_mtjxz6Kfrl1s5k0f2o1_500.gif

...✿Her eyes fixated on the creatures with a glare, though she son realized she didn't have an inkling as to how to use this form she was in. Sure, there was a sword that she could slice through these demons, but it looked like it could do more. Kioko looked at it closely to see that there were different colors at the hilt of her blade and she didn't know what that meant. Did the sword have different modes or something? Did the colors correspond to the elements? She didn't know. Suddenly, the voice had returned in her head and she blinked a few times, soon speaking quietly to herself or... the voice rather. It was telling her to hold her hand out and she didn't even know why. After it yelled at her, Kioko did as it instructed and held her hand out with only to fingers pointed out, both those fingers soon glowing a bright white. The voice took control of her body momentarily as her arms moved around before a symbol appeared at her feet, Kioko soon having full control of her body again before small wheels extended from the sides of her shoes and rushed her forward towards the demons✿...

"Hold out your other hand, only stick out your pointer and mild fingers."

"What? Why?"

"Stop being difficult and do what I say! You'll see what I mean it a minute~"

tumblr_n951ytY2Iy1twr9ajo1_500.gif

...✿Kioko's eyes widened in surprise, but she quickly recovered and fought three of the demons that were at her front. They got knocked back a little far from the power at her blade had held. She didn't have a clue what to do next though, but apparently the voice it because it took control of her body once more. The hilt of the sword suddenly glowed a sky blue before Kioko slammed the tip into the ground as far as she could, ice forming as soon as it hit the ground and making its way towards the demons at a quick speed before they were all encased in ice. Having control of her body again, she pulled her sword out of the ground and smashed the ice with a single kick, shards of ice flying everywhere. Kioko turned around and looked at the other demons, her face indifferent as she thought to herself✿...

"That was so cool... I really need to figure out how I'm doing this..."

tumblr_mvm1w3hUei1r2heyno1_500.gif
...♅Akira watched as Kioko quickly dispatched her half of the Demons. He spoke as he parried multiple thrown weapons♅...

“ She seems to be doing fine. That's good. ”

tumblr_mzmj50A2vZ1sndlgjo1_500_zpsewouioow.gif

...♅The barrages of throwing weapons stopped just as a male, covered in a blue, electrifying aura. Akira simply stared at the male and tossed his knife. He suddenly vanished, appearing on a tree beside him♅...

9c1485a8-c6bc-4d40-8e89-d173100e221d.gif

...♅Akira soon appeared over the Demon's back, picking up the kunai he had previously tossed. He spoke shortly before stabbing it's tip into the Demon's back and ripping out the bottom half of it's spinal column♅...

“ Game over. ”

15%2B-%2B6

...♅Akira leaped back and dodged the second Demon's strike, soon slamming his Rasengan into the Demon's chest and sending it spiralling away from him and killing it instantly♅...

tumblr_mdao5sAHpk1rk5kgro1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Any one open)

[/QUOTE]
(I am but you owe me a reply I believe)

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "Honestly leaving the decision to me huh? That's a new one. Most people aren't kind to us Demon's"
"Well...it's not a bad thing." she said as she grabbed his hand and walked out of the place with him. "So where should we go?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki soon broke the kiss and smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri smiled back before she giggled a little⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki blushed before she burried her face into kikuri

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri just held her lovingly and happily⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki just layed there happily. "I'd be happy to marry you." She said again

[/QUOTE]
''im happy you would''

...⊹Kikuri said with a smile before she kissed her forehead⊹...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched as Kioko quickly dispatched her half of the Demons. He spoke as he parried multiple thrown weapons♅...
“ She seems to be doing fine. That's good. ”

tumblr_mzmj50A2vZ1sndlgjo1_500_zpsewouioow.gif

...♅The barrages of throwing weapons stopped just as a male, covered in a blue, electrifying aura. Akira simply stared at the male and tossed his knife. He suddenly vanished, appearing on a tree beside him♅...

9c1485a8-c6bc-4d40-8e89-d173100e221d.gif

...♅Akira soon appeared over the Demon's back, picking up the kunai he had previously tossed. He spoke shortly before stabbing it's tip into the Demon's back and ripping out the bottom half of it's spinal column♅...

“ Game over. ”

15%2B-%2B6

...♅Akira leaped back and dodged the second Demon's strike, soon slamming his Rasengan into the Demon's chest and sending it spiralling away from him and killing it instantly♅...

tumblr_mdao5sAHpk1rk5kgro1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
...✿After idly standing by for a few minutes and just watching Akira, a few more demons had emerged from beside her. Kioko focused h attention on the ones that were more beast like than human because they would be the easiest to take out first. She dashed towards one of the beasts and leaped off the ground at the same time it did, soon slashing through the demon a few times as she twisted around to avoid its claws. She soon landed in a crouch on the ground before boosting herself towards it to finish it off, stabbing the creature in the heart and killing it. A roar was heard just behind her and Kioko spun around in enough time to see a demon like boar running at her. She scoffed, this would be as easy as pie... which she really wanted. Her shoes gave her a boost and shot her off towards the boar, her sword in front of her and ready. She simply kicked over so that its stomach was more exposed before driving her blade into it, the blade soon catching fire and burning the demon alive. Kioko pulled it out afterwards and did a small victory dance, speaking as she did✿...

"Who's the boss now! Kioko- 5, demons-none~ Winning!"

tumblr_nxv3b4tapv1sy460mo3_400.gif

...✿Though it seemed to be to early for her to celebrate because a demon snuck up behind her as it was revving up its chainsaw. Kioko had almost dodged the saw, but ended up getting her shoulder a bit. She let out a small yell from the pain and jumped back, holding her hand over the wound as she spoke. Her face hardened and she glared at the man as she removed her hand from her wound and left it at her side. There wasn't any signs of blood on her hand nor her clothing, so she must have healed herself. How? Kioko didn't have a clue, but she was grateful for that fact✿...

"Ow, ow! Not okay! You're so dead."

tumblr_ne5eg3b4Nx1tyz5l5o1_500.gif

...✿Using her blade and moving her arm in a circle, a barrier was placed in front of Kioko. Though it wasn't visible until the male charged at her and brought the chainsaw down towards her. Blue ripples came from the barrier as he pushed down harder, trying to break through it. Kioko still had her sword pointed at the barrier as she fought him off before four snowflake-like symbol appeared around them. The male stop to look at them briefly before attempting to attack her again, only to find that she was gone✿...

tumblr_nedukmVCVt1qg304ho1_r1_400.gif

...✿Kioko had hidden herself away for a moment just to make the male think that she had gotten away. Somehow, he believed it and just stood in the middle of the symbols, exactly where she needed him. She knew what to do now, with the boxes help and everything. Kioko soon appeared beside the demon and used the her symbols to bounce back and forth from the while slashing at him before moving above him and hitting him to the ground. His chainsaw got knocked away from the blow to the ground and the demon tried to get up, trying to reach for its weapon before she speaking as she kicked it away, soon cutting the demons head clean off and killing it. Kioko turned away and sort of sheathed her blade (it didn't really have a cover, it sort of just went on to the side of her belt) before rubbing her once injured shoulder✿...

"Yeah no, you're funny. Sweet dreams~"

tumblr_nefmiaWSYc1qg304ho1_r2_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...?After idly standing by for a few minutes and just watching Akira, a few more demons had emerged from beside her. Kioko focused h attention on the ones that were more beast like than human because they would be the easiest to take out first. She dashed towards one of the beasts and leaped off the ground at the same time it did, soon slashing through the demon a few times as she twisted around to avoid its claws. She soon landed in a crouch on the ground before boosting herself towards it to finish it off, stabbing the creature in the heart and killing it. A roar was heard just behind her and Kioko spun around in enough time to see a demon like boar running at her. She scoffed, this would be as easy as pie... which she really wanted. Her shoes gave her a boost and shot her off towards the boar, her sword in front of her and ready. She simply kicked over so that its stomach was more exposed before driving her blade into it, the blade soon catching fire and burning the demon alive. Kioko pulled it out afterwards and did a small victory dance, speaking as she did?...
"Who's the boss now! Kioko- 5, demons-none~ Winning!"

tumblr_nxv3b4tapv1sy460mo3_400.gif

...?Though it seemed to be to early for her to celebrate because a demon snuck up behind her as it was revving up its chainsaw. Kioko had almost dodged the saw, but ended up getting her shoulder a bit. She let out a small yell from the pain and jumped back, holding her hand over the wound as she spoke. Her face hardened and she glared at the man as she removed her hand from her wound and left it at her side. There wasn't any signs of blood on her hand nor her clothing, so she must have healed herself. How? Kioko didn't have a clue, but she was grateful for that fact?...

"Ow, ow! Not okay! You're so dead."

tumblr_ne5eg3b4Nx1tyz5l5o1_500.gif

...?Using her blade and moving her arm in a circle, a barrier was placed in front of Kioko. Though it wasn't visible until the male charged at her and brought the chainsaw down towards her. Blue ripples came from the barrier as he pushed down harder, trying to break through it. Kioko still had her sword pointed at the barrier as she fought him off before four snowflake-like symbol appeared around them. The male stop to look at them briefly before attempting to attack her again, only to find that she was gone?...

tumblr_nedukmVCVt1qg304ho1_r1_400.gif

...?Kioko had hidden herself away for a moment just to make the male think that she had gotten away. Somehow, he believed it and just stood in the middle of the symbols, exactly where she needed him. She knew what to do now, with the boxes help and everything. Kioko soon appeared beside the demon and used the her symbols to bounce back and forth from the while slashing at him before moving above him and hitting him to the ground. His chainsaw got knocked away from the blow to the ground and the demon tried to get up, trying to reach for its weapon before she speaking as she kicked it away, soon cutting the demons head clean off and killing it. Kioko turned away and sort of sheathed her blade (it didn't really have a cover, it sort of just went on to the side of her belt) before rubbing her once injured shoulder?...

"Yeah no, you're funny. Sweet dreams~"

tumblr_nefmiaWSYc1qg304ho1_r2_500.gif
...?Wasnt long though that something just appeared and punched Kioko?...

Nanne said:
"Well...it's not a bad thing." she said as she grabbed his hand and walked out of the place with him. "So where should we go?"
Cam smiled "Thank you. For everything"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Thank you. For everything"
Asami turned to look at him, "You're welcome?" She smiled at him, "Wait a minute for what silly?" she said and bopped him lightly on his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back