• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Asami turned to look at him, "You're welcome?" She smiled at him, "Wait a minute for what silly?" she said and bopped him lightly on his head.
Cam snickered "Well you are being so kind to me."

Nanne said:
Mako chuckled, "That's sounds quite fun." He stepped back and looked out the window. "Well I'll let you decide...where should we go?" he asked and turned to look back her giving her a soft smile.
Yuna nodded before listening to his words "We?, you want me to come with you?" She asked before smiling gently "Alright, uhm, We could go get something to eat then decide, that is, if you haven't filled up completely on fruit snacks~" she said with a giggle before standing up and leaving her book to the side.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna nodded before listening to his words "We?, you want me to come with you?" She asked before smiling gently "Alright, uhm, We could go get something to eat then decide, that is, if you haven't filled up completely on fruit snacks~" she said with a giggle before standing up and leaving her book to the side.
"Oh sure...haha I'll let you decide everything for today." he chuckled.

WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria's cheeks reddened just a tad, but she smiled at the compliment. "Thank you~ Do you know what kind of dress you're looking for? If you know the different kinds that is." She said as her eyes followed to where she was pointing before nodding. The store really wasn't that far and they would probably get there in a little bit.

Ilaani thought for a bit before giving a somewhat nervous laugh "Different kinds? I have no idea" she said shaking her head a little "I guess I'll have to try a few on to find which type works best maybe" she said with a small shrug.

Nanne said:
"Oh sure...haha I'll let you decide everything for today." he chuckled.
Yuna tilted her head "Are you sure? I mean what if I pick something you don't like or something like that" she said blinking a few times.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna tilted her head "Are you sure? I mean what if I pick something you don't like or something like that" she said blinking a few times.
"It's okay I'm not really picky about much things...all you need to know is I don't like monkeys...don't ask why." he said quietly.

Alternated said:
When Mateus let her take the lead, he was impressed "not bad looks like I don't need to worry anymore" he said smiling as he looks at the screen they accidentally got the highscore "and we just beat the highscore unintentionally...".
Elaena smiled "You really think so?" She said, pleased to hear such a comment from someone that good at it. "Eh? W-We did?" Elaena turned her head to look at the screen before smiling brightly "Ah, Cool!"

Nanne said:
"It's okay I'm not really picky about much things...all you need to know is I don't like monkeys...don't ask why." he said quietly.
Yuna laughed a little "Okay I understand, I'm not big on birds personally, they freak me out not to mention when the peck you it actually really hurts" she said as her noise crinkled up at the talk of then "No monkies so no zoo's" she said smiling "Anyways, shall we go?~"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna laughed a little "Okay I understand, I'm not big on birds personally, they freak me out not to mention when the peck you it actually really hurts" she said as her noise crinkled up at the talk of then "No monkies so no zoo's" she said smiling "Anyways, shall we go?~"
"Lead the way madam..." he said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena smiled "You really think so?" She said, pleased to hear such a comment from someone that good at it. "Eh? W-We did?" Elaena turned her head to look at the screen before smiling brightly "Ah, Cool!"
Mateus chuckled "well I think I know how fun works" he said as he smiles and turns to Elaena "so what game should we play next?" he questioned her to know more about fun.

Nanne said:
"Lead the way madam..." he said with a smile.
"Alrighty~" She said happily as she began to make her way out of the library "The place I'm thinking on for food isn't to far from here if I remember correctly" she said with a nod.

Alternated said:
Mateus chuckled "well I think I know how fun works" he said as he smiles and turns to Elaena "so what game should we play next?" he questioned her to know more about fun.
"Hmmm.... Let's see..." Elaena tapped her chin in thought "There's loads of games here so its hard to decide..." She said as she looked around "There's those fighting games? Or shooter games, or those things with the prizes in them the uh claw things!" she said as she pointed at each "As for which I don't mind, they're all pretty fun~" she said happily as she turned to look at him, smiling at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
"Hmmm.... Let's see..." Elaena tapped her chin in thought "There's loads of games here so its hard to decide..." She said as she looked around "There's those fighting games? Or shooter games, or those things with the prizes in them the uh claw things!" she said as she pointed at each "As for which I don't mind, they're all pretty fun~" she said happily as she turned to look at him, smiling at him.
"the claw things....let's try that" Mateus said to Elaena and stretches his arms out "It has a prize right so let's do it" he said as he goes to the claw machine and tries to choose 2 of them the one with the candy or the stuffed toy.

Alternated said:
"the claw things....let's try that" Mateus said to Elaena and stretches his arms out "It has a prize right so let's do it" he said as he goes to the claw machine and tries to choose 2 of them the one with the candy or the stuffed toy.
Elaena smiled and nodded as she followed him to the claw machine. "Which one are you going to try?" She asked curiously as she looked over at him.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena smiled and nodded as she followed him to the claw machine. "Which one are you going to try?" She asked curiously as she looked over at him.
Mateus pulls out a coin from his pocket and inserts it on the stuffed toy one "you go first I need to see how this works" he said to Elaena just to know how it works.

Alternated said:
Mateus pulls out a coin from his pocket and inserts it on the stuffed toy one "you go first I need to see how this works" he said to Elaena just to know how it works.
Elaena tilted her head "You've never used one of these either?" She asked before going over to it "Well sometimes these things are rigged in my opinion" she said as she moved the claw toward a stuffed toy shaped like a cat "You know you have it but the claw just, let's go" she said with a shrug as the claw lowered, grabbing the toy but dropping it again "Like so, I guess part of the fun is wondering if you'll be the lucky one to actually get the turn that's not rigged, obviously I wasn't lucky" she said with a laugh.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena tilted her head "You've never used one of these either?" She asked before going over to it "Well sometimes these things are rigged in my opinion" she said as she moved the claw toward a stuffed toy shaped like a cat "You know you have it but the claw just, let's go" she said with a shrug as the claw lowered, grabbing the toy but dropping it again "Like so, I guess part of the fun is wondering if you'll be the lucky one to actually get the turn that's not rigged, obviously I wasn't lucky" she said with a laugh.
Mateus listened to what Elaena said and learned it, he goes back and inserts another coin "My turn then" he said as he chuckled "so what kind of toy do you want to have?".

Alternated said:
Mateus listened to what Elaena said and learned it, he goes back and inserts another coin "My turn then" he said as he chuckled "so what kind of toy do you want to have?".
"Huh? Oh...well I suppose that cat one I was already trying for" she said with a small giggle "Cats are cute~"

Nonalaka said:
"Huh? Oh...well I suppose that cat one I was already trying for" she said with a small giggle "Cats are cute~"
Mateus grinned and moved the claw towards the cat that Elaena wants to have "so that means there then" he said and grabbed the cat but it didn't drop, the claw that grabbed the cat moved to the drop box and the claw let go of the cat "I'm not sure if that was luck right there but hey I got It" he said and grabs the cat out of the drop box and walks to Elaena as he hands over the cat and smiles.

Alternated said:
Mateus grinned and moved the claw towards the cat that Elaena wants to have "so that means there then" he said and grabbed the cat but it didn't drop, the claw that grabbed the cat moved to the drop box and the claw let go of the cat "I'm not sure if that was luck right there but hey I got It" he said and grabs the cat out of the drop box and walks to Elaena as he hands over the cat and smiles.
Elaena smiled brightly as she took the cat and looked at it "Its so cute~" she said with a giggle "Thank you" she said happily as she looked at him and smiled. "Well if it was luck then you must be very lucky since its your first try~"

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...✿After idly standing by for a few minutes and just watching Akira, a few more demons had emerged from beside her. Kioko focused h attention on the ones that were more beast like than human because they would be the easiest to take out first. She dashed towards one of the beasts and leaped off the ground at the same time it did, soon slashing through the demon a few times as she twisted around to avoid its claws. She soon landed in a crouch on the ground before boosting herself towards it to finish it off, stabbing the creature in the heart and killing it. A roar was heard just behind her and Kioko spun around in enough time to see a demon like boar running at her. She scoffed, this would be as easy as pie... which she really wanted. Her shoes gave her a boost and shot her off towards the boar, her sword in front of her and ready. She simply kicked over so that its stomach was more exposed before driving her blade into it, the blade soon catching fire and burning the demon alive. Kioko pulled it out afterwards and did a small victory dance, speaking as she did✿...
"Who's the boss now! Kioko- 5, demons-none~ Winning!"

tumblr_nxv3b4tapv1sy460mo3_400.gif

...✿Though it seemed to be to early for her to celebrate because a demon snuck up behind her as it was revving up its chainsaw. Kioko had almost dodged the saw, but ended up getting her shoulder a bit. She let out a small yell from the pain and jumped back, holding her hand over the wound as she spoke. Her face hardened and she glared at the man as she removed her hand from her wound and left it at her side. There wasn't any signs of blood on her hand nor her clothing, so she must have healed herself. How? Kioko didn't have a clue, but she was grateful for that fact✿...

"Ow, ow! Not okay! You're so dead."

tumblr_ne5eg3b4Nx1tyz5l5o1_500.gif

...✿Using her blade and moving her arm in a circle, a barrier was placed in front of Kioko. Though it wasn't visible until the male charged at her and brought the chainsaw down towards her. Blue ripples came from the barrier as he pushed down harder, trying to break through it. Kioko still had her sword pointed at the barrier as she fought him off before four snowflake-like symbol appeared around them. The male stop to look at them briefly before attempting to attack her again, only to find that she was gone✿...

tumblr_nedukmVCVt1qg304ho1_r1_400.gif

...✿Kioko had hidden herself away for a moment just to make the male think that she had gotten away. Somehow, he believed it and just stood in the middle of the symbols, exactly where she needed him. She knew what to do now, with the boxes help and everything. Kioko soon appeared beside the demon and used the her symbols to bounce back and forth from the while slashing at him before moving above him and hitting him to the ground. His chainsaw got knocked away from the blow to the ground and the demon tried to get up, trying to reach for its weapon before she speaking as she kicked it away, soon cutting the demons head clean off and killing it. Kioko turned away and sort of sheathed her blade (it didn't really have a cover, it sort of just went on to the side of her belt) before rubbing her once injured shoulder✿...

"Yeah no, you're funny. Sweet dreams~"

tumblr_nefmiaWSYc1qg304ho1_r2_500.gif
...♅Akira continued to fight off the humanoid Demons, occasionally looking over at Kioko. He then heard Kioko yell from pain, prompting him to turn towards. He then ran towards her, three Demons soon attempting to attack him at once. Akira shouted as he took out all three of them at once♅...

“ Get out of my way! ”

tumblr_npsbyqNMwl1u9aqcno1_500_zps4s3e9ovc.gif

...♅Akira soon appeared beside Kioko, cutting down multiple Demons. He looked around to face her and spoke♅...

“ Don't lower your guard. ”

tumblr_n93dawlYFx1swntm5o1_500_zps9cymyng9.gif

Nonalaka said:
Elaena smiled brightly as she took the cat and looked at it "Its so cute~" she said with a giggle "Thank you" she said happily as she looked at him and smiled. "Well if it was luck then you must be very lucky since its your first try~"
(why the hell I didn't get the alert.....well I'm so sorry)

"your welcome Elaena" Mateus said to her and is happy that he did something for her "I'm sure I was not that lucky because my chances of getting a part time job last time was like five percent" he said and smiled "but thanks to you I got a part time job".

Nanne said:
"I was working at my Korean BBQ job...it was pretty fun" She got up to grab a water bottle from her mini fridge. "I actually missed you most of the time though..." She took adding from the water bottle before sitting down next to him again.
Alex chuckled, "You never said you had a job before. I'm glad you like it though." He said with a smile, listening to her every word. "You missed me? I missed you too, but don't let me distract you from your job. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back