• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
(Sure will you start?)
((Okay))

Kairassi hadnt released the hug for the remainder of the movie, as the film ended Kairassi let out a small sigh of relief that it was over, "That one was scarier than the other movie" she said quietly.

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko turned her head to look at him☁
"Of course I liked it, what am I some kid that get's scared of things like that?"
"You sure because you "you sure because you seem Ed really scared." He said

Nonalaka said:
((Okay))
Kairassi hadnt released the hug for the remainder of the movie, as the film ended Kairassi let out a small sigh of relief that it was over, "That one was scarier than the other movie" she said quietly.
Luke looked over at kairassi who was still hugging him. "Yea it was" he says with a chuckle

Nymph sighed. "That movie got me a couple times" she says looking over at maki who was practically under her

"I-It got cold and your body heat is warm" maki lies as she moves to go put in the last movie

Mayyflower said:
Luke looked over at kairassi who was still hugging him. "Yea it was" he says with a chuckle
Nymph sighed. "That movie got me a couple times" she says looking over at maki who was practically under her

"I-It got cold and your body heat is warm" maki lies as she moves to go put in the last movie
Kairassi looked back at Luke before she began to loosen her hold on the hug. "S-So this movie is a funny one right?" She asked quietly

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi looked back at Luke before she began to loosen her hold on the hug. "S-So this movie is a funny one right?" She asked quietly
Maki nods. "Yea" she says before sitting down

"Good" he says softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper smiled back before he kissed her then started for the main deck. "Come on our bags will be out in our room so we can hang out for a while." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven nods. "Okay" she says looking around. "Sounds good"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled lightly "Ah, I see, You're welcome" she said with a laugh
Roland chuckled as he placed his toast on his plate before walking over to the table and sitting down next to her "Well, enjoy~" he said happily.

Mayyflower said:
Rin sighed and nods. "Jeez" she huffed
Len chuckled "Hey, you only feel that way because you rely on your powers~" he teased before turning to walk to the house.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Roland chuckled as he placed his toast on his plate before walking over to the table and sitting down next to her "Well, enjoy~" he said happily.
Len chuckled "Hey, you only feel that way because you rely on your powers~" he teased before turning to walk to the house.

[/QUOTE]
"No I don't" she huffs. "I can do things without magic, I don't totally rely on my powers" she says crossing her arms

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I-ok." She said as she continued to follow kikuri

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Once Kikuri got to the beach with Myuki she kept holding Myuki's hand as a perfect sunset watched over them⊹...

''see the sunset?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Once Kikuri got to the beach with Myuki she kept holding Myuki's hand as a perfect sunset watched over them⊹...
''see the sunset?''
"Yeah.... It's beautiful." Myuki said as she stared at it

Nonalaka said:
Camilla stopped eating for a moment noticing Kaname's expression "Aren't you eating any?" She asked before sitting g forward a bit, her brows slightly furrowed as she looked in the same direction he was looking in. "Is something wrong?" She asked eventually after giving up on trying to find out what exactly he was staring at.
Kaname's gaze trailed sideways, gazing beyond Camilla before she spoke. A confused expression had already invaded his face, and in addition a now even more puzzled look took hold in response to Camilla. "Something wrong? No." Shrugging his shoulders, Kaname adjusted himself in his chair while extending his left hand, grabbing a slice of pizza, only to dangle it over his mouth and take a small bite. Realizing he hadn't answered her question, he swallowed, before speaking again."I was just thinking."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah.... It's beautiful." Myuki said as she stared at it

[/QUOTE]
''this is why the timing's perfect...cuz im gonna ask you a very important question''

Mayyflower said:
Maki nods. "Yea" she says before sitting down
"Good" he says softly
Kairassi smiled "Ah, good, I don't think I can watch that much scary in the one day" she said with s small giggle.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled and nodded her eyes flickering a little before starting to eat. "So you said you wanted go do something today right?" She asked tilting her head a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki looked at her curiously. "What is it?" She asked her

[/QUOTE]
''will you....marry me..?''

...⊹Kikuri asked with a blushing smile⊹...

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled "Ah, good, I don't think I can watch that much scary in the one day" she said with s small giggle.
"I don't think I can either" Luke says with w chuckle

Maki nods. "Yea" she says

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname's gaze trailed sideways, gazing beyond Camilla before she spoke. A confused expression had already invaded his face, and in addition a now even more puzzled look took hold in response to Camilla. "Something wrong? No." Shrugging his shoulders, Kaname adjusted himself in his chair while extending his left hand, grabbing a slice of pizza, only to dangle it over his mouth and take a small bite. Realizing he hadn't answered her question, he swallowed, before speaking again."I was just thinking."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla looked at him, listening to his answer before tilting her head "About what? You looked like you were thinking really hard an about whatever it was" she asked curiously "That is if I'm allowed to know, I don't want to pry" she said with a nod before taking another bite of her food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back