• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then shall we go on a cruise liner?" He said as he pulled out the plane tickets he had and they slowly changed into cruise ship tickets. "Let's go have some fun." He said happily

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled and nods. "Yea lets" she says happily before grabbing his hand. "Ready?" She asks looking over at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yup!" Rina said happily to him while she smiled at him

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled and stopped once they made it to the entranentrance. "Here we are." He said with a nod. "Before we go inside, got any ideas on what you wanna do first?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh course." He said effort starting out the house

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled and let him lead. "How long did you say we were gonna be there for?" She asks

Roman said:
Luke chuckled and stopped once they made it to the entranentrance. "Here we are." He said with a nod. "Before we go inside, got any ideas on what you wanna do first?"
"Roller coaster!!" She called happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I though you where taking a bath?" He asked as he sat up and looked at her

[/QUOTE]
(no shes speaking through the door cuz shes currently taking a bath xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Couple weeks or as long as you want." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven nods. "Okay sounds good" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What do you want to tal about?" He asked as he got up and walked over sitting on the floor next to the door

[/QUOTE]
''i dunno...i thought you had an idea..''

Roman said:
Alex slowly opened his eyes and groaned. Blinking a few times, trying to regain his vision. Everything was still kind of blurry. "What time is it?" He asked, as he slowly sat up, his vision finally normal, and as a result he saw Yuki. "Oh hey, Yuki. When you did you get back?" He asked, yawning and stretching right after.
"It's already 6pm...and I just got back." she said as she layed back. "Did you really sleep all day?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm sorry." He said to her after a little bit as he sat there waiting to hear what she says

[/QUOTE]
...✦Zenya soon just closed her eyes in the bath. The bath seemed to be kept warm✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper nodded as he lead her out the door

[/QUOTE]
Raven followed happily, eager to get on the cruise ship

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm sorry." Be said a little louder after a couple muinets waiting for her to awnser again

[/QUOTE]
''how come...your depressed today?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back