• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Sure" she says with a chuckle
Jasper chuckled as he pulled a suit case out of the closet then started to pick clothes out. "Might wanna cone over and help or ill just pack all your clothes." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper chuckled as he pulled a suit case out of the closet then started to pick clothes out. "Might wanna cone over and help or ill just pack all your clothes." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven got up and started helping him pack. "I'll help" she says with a smile

Mayyflower said:
Raven got up and started helping him pack. "I'll help" she says with a smile
Jasper just smiled as he continued to pack clothes he wanted. "Oh don't forget a swim suit ok... There's a beautiful beach were we are staying

Mayyflower said:
Origami also finished her sandwich. "It's a place people go to ride rollarcosters, it's suppose to be fun" she says with a shrug
"Still dont get it, but sounds like fun, nonetheless." he said as he was working on his shake.

@Mayyflower

TheDragoon said:
Kite chuckled. "Don't worry! Ollie is just a hippo, he can come and visit Ken whenever he likes." He said. "But I don't know how Ken will feel about living with Ayen... After all, he doesn't consider him to be his father, but rather more as a friend." He explained. He had noticed Ken's nonattachment to Ayen. What Ken needed above all else, was somebody who was proud of him, like his mother. "But pretty soon... You and Ken have to understand... You are the master over your own fate, and the choices you make affect that fate. Make sure the decision you make is the right one Lilliana. ...But, no matter what you do, I will support it. It is not within my power to alter anybody else's path expect the person themselves... In other words." He said as he looked up at the sky. "You can lead a horse to water, but you can never make him drink."
@Tobi Neafearn
Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana looked up at her uncle as he talked, listening to his words. Some of the stuff was kinda too... adult, for her to understand, but she kinda got the gist of it at least. Her eyes moved back toward the house thinking about Ken. She knew he didn't really know Ayen... so obviously he probably wouldn't really have a reason to want to go with him. He'd probably be upset at her for making him go, considering he seemed happy here. But... she just didn't feel the same connection to this place like he did. Hell, she didn't even know they had an uncle, how could she just be comfortable with people she didn't know at all? But... Ken's happiness mattered a whole helluva lot to her, so Lilliana's voice dropped a bit as her gaze moved back to her lap♧...
"...if he doesn't want to go, then I wont go."

@Tobi Neafearn @Mayyflower
Ayen nodded before walking out the door and closing it behind him. Before walking away from the house he took a moment to look around before nodding to himself, assuring that he memorized the area and was ready to walk away. He could be happy with the thought the Lilliana and Ken would get use to their new life and that he didn't need to interfere any further, and with that he started to ascend into the air.

@Mayyflower

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Luke looked at Rina who seemed to be happy, which caused him to.. Smile. Not smirk, nor grin but smile. Something he hadn't done in years.
large.gif

"I can't wait to get there. You seem excited and I heard the amusement park here is really great." He said, using words that he'd hesitate to say normally.

~~~~~~~~~~

Han nodded, "Are we stuck with these or something?" He asked, before looking out at the beasts. "Seems to me we have another fight on our hands. Shall we indulge in doing so or let them handle it?" He asked.
"I've never been to the amusement park that's why I'm so excited." She said happily as she looked at him

Roman said:
Luke looked at Rina who seemed to be happy, which caused him to.. Smile. Not smirk, nor grin but smile. Something he hadn't done in years.
large.gif

"I can't wait to get there. You seem excited and I heard the amusement park here is really great." He said, using words that he'd hesitate to say normally.

~~~~~~~~~~

Han nodded, "Are we stuck with these or something?" He asked, before looking out at the beasts. "Seems to me we have another fight on our hands. Shall we indulge in doing so or let them handle it?" He asked.
"I am going to kill that thing, add a piece of it to my collection and then go grab a burger or something." he said as he opened his jacket to reveal trophies hanging on the inside, pieces of dried monsters dangling like jerky on hooks.

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper just smiled as he continued to pack clothes he wanted. "Oh don't forget a swim suit ok... There's a beautiful beach were we are staying

[/QUOTE]
Raven nods and went to the dresser and grabbed out her swim suit. "I love beaches" she says happily before she packed the swim suit

Roman said:
"Neither have I. Though it doesn't look like it, I'm as about ecstatic about going as you are..
I just don't show it." Luke said, his smile remaining.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Han vomited in his mouth a little, "Apollyon... Why do you keep that... Collection in your jacket? Why not put it somewhere like a shelf or something because that's absolutely disgusting."
"Yeah." She said giggling a little before she went silent as they neared the amusement park

Mayyflower said:
Raven nods and went to the dresser and grabbed out her swim suit. "I love beaches" she says happily before she packed the swim suit
"That's good." He said softly to her as he set his own swimsuit in the suitcase

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." She said giggling a little before she went silent as they neared the amusement park

[/QUOTE]
Luke looked ahead, seeing that they were nearing the amusement park. He grabbed Rina's hand and looked over at her, "Ready to have fun?" He asked, finally using the word casually.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That's good." He said softly to her as he set his own swimsuit in the suitcase

[/QUOTE]
Raven packed a couple of things she thought was necessary

Roman said:
Luke looked ahead, seeing that they were nearing the amusement park. He grabbed Rina's hand and looked over at her, "Ready to have fun?" He asked, finally using the word casually.
"Yup!" Rina said happily to him while she smiled at him

Mayyflower said:
Raven packed a couple of things she thought was necessary
Jasper finished packing every thing he needed which was clothes and all the essentialls before smiling at raven. "You almost ready?" He asked

Mayyflower said:
Origami nods. "Yea it does sound fun" she says with a chuckle before she started to drink her shake
"I am looking forward to it." he said as he enjoying her company.

Roman said:
"Neither have I. Though it doesn't look like it, I'm as about ecstatic about going as you are..
I just don't show it." Luke said, his smile remaining.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Han vomited in his mouth a little, "Apollyon... Why do you keep that... Collection in your jacket? Why not put it somewhere like a shelf or something because that's absolutely disgusting."
"Because, a shelf denotes having a home. I lack that requirement." he said as be began pounding into the monster with the gravity bursts, he was going to destabilize gravity enough to crush that thing.

@Roman

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper finished packing every thing he needed which was clothes and all the essentialls before smiling at raven. "You almost ready?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
Raven nods. "Yep!" She says happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Shall we just teleport? Or travails by plane? Or cruise ship?" He asked her as he zipped up there suit case then looked at her waiting for an awnser

[/QUOTE]
"A cruise ship sounds fun" she says happily

Mayyflower said:
"A cruise ship sounds fun" she says happily
"Then shall we go on a cruise liner?" He said as he pulled out the plane tickets he had and they slowly changed into cruise ship tickets. "Let's go have some fun." He said happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back