• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Luke watched as Rina stretched, before looking over at the window that had blinded him earlier. "It's a nice day out. Wanna go do something?" He asked.
"Sure." She said happily before she got up and started for the closet to look for some clothes

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦When Jace saw her, she was in the door way of the balcony soon walking up to the railing as she spoke✦...
''well...your drunk, but probably not a dick. your just...enjoying your time i guess...even though theres war going on...*sigh* just try not to get killed''

...✦She said as she saw a stray demon coming towards them. She only sighed and pulled out a gun and shot its head before drinking her pepsi again✦...
"Wow..... That is the nicest damn thing you've said to me since I've known you." He said before chuckling and looking at her before looking back out over the scenery. "God damit why did you have to show up tonight.... Out of every night that I had to just say every damn thing I've felt except for one." He said before taking another drink of the beer

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Shal we leave now then?" He asked her softly

[/QUOTE]
Raven nods. "If you want to then yea" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sure." She said happily before she got up and started for the closet to look for some clothes

[/QUOTE]
-Luke got out of bed made his way to the closet, where he grabbed his clothes. "So, wanna go to the amusement park? I don't think we've ever been there yet." He said, as he pulled on his black shirt and baseball cap after putting on his pants and other clothes. "I think we'd have... Fun." He said, hesitant on using the the word fun.

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura looked at Kaiden the misaka☩
"You wouldn't mind sharing with bon bon would you? you are best friends... right?"
Kaiden looked at the stuffed bunny. "Yea can't you share?"

He asks

Misaka shook her head. "We don't like sharing" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Wow..... That is the nicest damn thing you've said to me since I've known you." He said before chuckling and looking at her before looking back out over the scenery. "God damit why did you have to show up tonight.... Out of every night that I had to just say every damn thing I've felt except for one." He said before taking another drink of the beer

[/QUOTE]
''i think your drinking too much beer...you should rest''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]They soon got to the park and he looked around. "So what do you wish to do today?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko shrugged☁

"anything, doesn't matter to me..."

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden looked at the stuffed bunny. "Yea can't you share?"
He asks

Misaka shook her head. "We don't like sharing" she says
☩Kagura looked at her☩

"It's always nice to share with friends, wouldn't you be sad if someone didn't share with you?"

Roman said:
-Luke got out of bed made his way to the closet, where he grabbed his clothes. "So, wanna go to the amusement park? I don't think we've ever been there yet." He said, as he pulled on his black shirt and baseball cap after putting on his pants and other clothes. "I think we'd have... Fun." He said, hesitant on using the the word fun.
"That does sound fun ohhhh." She said excitedly as she ran over to him after putting every thing on but a top. "Can we go on a roller coaster?!?" She asked excitedly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper smiled before e kissed her cheek again. "Then shall we?" He asked before quickly getting up

[/QUOTE]
Raven sat up. "well shouldn't we pack?" She asks

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i think your drinking too much beer...you should rest''
"No no no no I need to say some thing first....... Ever since I saw you I've though you've been te most wait idyl thing.... But your to stuck on work. So your staying here tonight ok and tomorrow I don't give a shit what you say your work can go fuck it's self your not going back to work till you have fun." He said to her before he looked at her with a serious look on his face before he smiled slightly and took another drink

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura looked at her☩
"It's always nice to share with friends, wouldn't you be sad if someone didn't share with you?"
Misaka nods. "Well yea..." She says sitting down

"Share this time and then the next time you don't have to... Okay?" He asks

Misaka nods. "Okay.." She says quietly before she started eating

@Roman[/URL]
Han frowned slightly, "Well that was pointless... seems to me wee weren't even needed." He said with a sigh. He then used his mouth to pull off his bloody glove and dropping it before walking away.

563813efab22e35b9d2070bd700f20dc.gif

Han then noticed he still had the gold bracelet, which caused him to stop walking and turn back to Apollyon. "Hey, did you get something like this?" He asked, tapping it to see if it'd speak like before.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No no no no I need to say some thing first....... Ever since I saw you I've though you've been te most wait idyl thing.... But your to stuck on work. So your staying here tonight ok and tomorrow I don't give a shit what you say your work can go fuck it's self your not going back to work till you have fun." He said to her before he looked at her with a serious look on his face before he smiled slightly and took another drink

[/QUOTE]
''...*sigh* remember who your talking to yknow..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That does sound fun ohhhh." She said excitedly as she ran over to him after putting every thing on but a top. "Can we go on a roller coaster?!?" She asked excitedly

[/QUOTE]
Luke looked up at Rina, taking his baseball cap off. "Ah yeah... We can do anything you want. If you plan on wearing a shirt that is." He said, looking at her still.

zankyou+-+03.jpg

"We'll leave when you're ready." He told her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...*sigh* remember who your talking to yknow..''
"Yeah why do you think I'm saying this." He said to her before chuckling. "You might not relive me now but you will by the end of the night." He said to her before he looked at her again and just stared

Roman said:
Luke looked up at Rina, taking his baseball cap off. "Ah yeah... We can do anything you want. If you plan on wearing a shirt that is." He said, looking at her still.
zankyou+-+03.jpg

"We'll leave when you're ready." He told her.
Rina clapped happily and hugged him around his neck tightly and kissed his cheek. "I love you." She said before she got a shirt and pulled it on

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah why do you think I'm saying this." He said to her before chuckling. "You might not relive me now but you will by the end of the night." He said to her before he looked at her again and just stared

[/QUOTE]
''im only working because i believe if i work so much...i could become stronger...and theres another organization out there that specifies in eliminating supernaturals. their hypocrites...there are even humans who work alongside demons that are useful to them...i must grow stronger...to bring that organization down..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Rina clapped happily and hugged him around his neck tightly and kissed his cheek. "I love you." She said before she got a shirt and pulled it on

[/QUOTE]
Luke nodded, "I love you too..." He said, as he put on his shoes. "Ready when you are." Luke said, adjusting his glasses.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im only working because i believe if i work so much...i could become stronger...and theres another organization out there that specifies in eliminating supernaturals. their hypocrites...there are even humans who work alongside demons that are useful to them...i must grow stronger...to bring that organization down..''
"Oh you need to shut up about work. To much work isn't good for you ok so I don't care what you say your not going back there till you spend at least... LEAST one day like a normal girl should." He said to her again knowing this would be a fight

Roman said:
Luke nodded, "I love you too..." He said, as he put on his shoes. "Ready when you are." Luke said, adjusting his glasses.
"I'm ready." She said as she slid her shoes on then quickly went over to him and slid her hand into his and leaned close to hi as she she held his arm with her other hand happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh you need to shut up about work. To much work isn't good for you ok so I don't care what you say your not going back there till you spend at least... LEAST one day like a normal girl should." He said to her again knowing this would be a fight

[/QUOTE]
''then what, sit on my ass as C.R.O.S.S. does whatever the hell they can do to other super naturals?!''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back