• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...*sigh*...drunk again? especially at a time like this?''
...✦Zenya obviously looked serious but also annoyed✦...
"Again? Huh this is the first time I've ever even touched the shit and to be truthful.... It helps to drown out the heart acke of having my home Burt down then only getting a picture of my parents as compensation." He said before glancing at her. "Your gonna hit me aren't you?" He asked before sighing and slowly sliding down as he leaned against the door way and just sat there in the door way waiting for her rage filled reaction

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Again? Huh this is the first time I've ever even touched the shit and to be truthful.... It helps to drown out the heart acke of having my home Burt down then only getting a picture of my parents as compensation." He said before glancing at her. "Your gonna hit me aren't you?" He asked before sighing and slowly sliding down as he leaned against the door way and just sat there in the door way waiting for her rage filled reaction

[/QUOTE]
''you do see your own mansion right? its rebuilt? please tell me your not too drunk to see it''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you do see your own mansion right? its rebuilt? please tell me your not too drunk to see it''
"Oh no don't worry I see it...... But you know...... it'll neer really be the same. It won't be the same house one of my ancestors built by hand." He said as he took a drink of the beer then threw it off in the distance the looked at her again as the sound of the bottole breaking rang out. "What are you gonna do to me? Hit me? Leave me? Or be the first to be nice?" He asked obviously not thinking abouth what he was saying and just talking

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It did a little, because it makes me feel like I'm not keeping my promise." He said to her softly

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko looked at him☁

"b-but you are, you haven't left me so far"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh no don't worry I see it...... But you know...... it'll neer really be the same. It won't be the same house one of my ancestors built by hand." He said as he took a drink of the beer then threw it off in the distance the looked at her again as the sound of the bottole breaking rang out. "What are you gonna do to me? Hit me? Leave me? Or be the first to be nice?" He asked obviously not thinking abouth what he was saying and just talking

[/QUOTE]
''none of the above. we're taking volunteers to deal with a dimensional beast and demon war. interested or no?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''none of the above. we're taking volunteers to deal with a dimensional beast and demon war. interested or no?''
"I would..... But I'm to drunk...... And your to pretty... To go fight whatever the fuck you want to do..... Now come in and have fun for once in your god dam life." He said as he got up and grabbed her hand then pulled her in the mansion

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled as he handed Dakota her plate "Here you go Dakota~" he said as he took another two pieces of toast and put them into the toaster.

[/QUOTE]
"Thank you~" she said happily, taking the plate she moved forward and kissed his cheek before taking her plate to the table to sit down and eat.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know." He said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
"Y-you can move your hand's now"

☁She said, referring to his hands on her face☁

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I would..... But I'm to drunk...... And your to pretty... To go fight whatever the fuck you want to do..... Now come in and have fun for once in your god dam life." He said as he got up and grabbed her hand then pulled her in the mansion

[/QUOTE]
''huh..? hey- Jace..?!''

...✦Zenya exclaimed as she was pulled in✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River just smiled at her before he just removed one. "Why?" He asked teasingly

[/QUOTE]
"Because it's embarrassing..."

☁She said as her face reddened☁

"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''huh..? hey- Jace..?!''
...✦Zenya exclaimed as she was pulled in✦...
Nope your having fun tonight ok now take this." He said as he handed her a beer while sliding his arm around her hip and then lead her to the massive living room where people where dancing. "Come on now show that you can be more than just a pretty face." He said to her waiting to see what she would do

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"
Nope your having fun tonight ok now take this." He said as he handed her a beer while sliding his arm around her hip and then lead her to the massive living room where people where dancing. "Come on now show that you can be more than just a pretty face." He said to her waiting to see what she would do

[/QUOTE]
''o-oi..!''

...✦Thats all Zenya said before soon thinking about it. She soon sighed before her tail whipped at Jace's hand on her hip✦...

''could i have soda instead please?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''o-oi..!''
...✦Thats all Zenya said before soon thinking about it. She soon sighed before her tail whipped at Jace's hand on her hip✦...

''could i have soda instead please?''
"That hurt you know." Was all he said as he took the beer away from her then handed her a Pepsi. "Is this good?" He asked not removing his hand from her hip yet but it was quickly removed when he slid away from her. "Come on." He called to her as he started up the stairs

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That hurt you know." Was all he said as he took the beer away from her then handed her a Pepsi. "Is this good?" He asked not removing his hand from her hip yet but it was quickly removed when he slid away from her. "Come on." He called to her as he started up the stairs

[/QUOTE]
''huh..?''

...✦She said before she started upstairs as well, using her sleeve to whipe the top of the Pepsi can and opened it before she took a drink✦...

Nanne said:
Yuki was returning back to her place. "Well that was...fun I guess...it kept me occupied for some time." she said remembering what happened at her job today. Her ears pricked up and she smiled happily, "Alex should still be at my place! I actually missed him today it feels like it's been forever..." she said to herself as she started running back home. @Roman
Alex was still there just like he told her he'd be... He didn't do much though. Alex just sat around and watched movies and stuff, sitting on his phone with pretty much nothing to do. Eventually he fell asleep and has been that way for a while.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''huh..?''
...✦She said before she started upstairs as well, using her sleeve to whipe the top of the Pepsi can and opened it before she took a drink✦...
Jace soon just led her through the master bed room then onto the balcony there and sighed. "Zenya....... Tell me what I'm doing?" He asked not knowing if she was even there before he leaned against the railing more and curled his head in. "You know what I'm sorry for..... Dragging you in the house back there and the... Hole thing with my hand and your hip... I'm just some drunk dick." He said to her before groaning then finally turning around to see if she was even there

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River just chuckled and then pulled his hand away. "Come on." He said as he led her to the park

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko sighed and followed, her blush fading☁

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'll gladly take that offer up some time in the future." She said to him before she slowly kissed him then sat up and stretched her arms in the air

[/QUOTE]
Luke watched as Rina stretched, before looking over at the window that had blinded him earlier. "It's a nice day out. Wanna go do something?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jace soon just led her through the master bed room then onto the balcony there and sighed. "Zenya....... Tell me what I'm doing?" He asked not knowing if she was even there before he leaned against the railing more and curled his head in. "You know what I'm sorry for..... Dragging you in the house back there and the... Hole thing with my hand and your hip... I'm just some drunk dick." He said to her before groaning then finally turning around to see if she was even there

[/QUOTE]
...✦When Jace saw her, she was in the door way of the balcony soon walking up to the railing as she spoke✦...

''well...your drunk, but probably not a dick. your just...enjoying your time i guess...even though theres war going on...*sigh* just try not to get killed''

...✦She said as she saw a stray demon coming towards them. She only sighed and pulled out a gun and shot its head before drinking her pepsi again✦...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back