• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jofune Tsurabisu]--Misafune-- He kept fighting. and fighting. Keeping the girls safe.. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]

(sorry, im not much for it tonight, ill keep posting, but really my heart is no longer in it.)
...✦Lucelia soon started to attack Misafune with her armored leggings, kicking him but her kicks were powerful. She soon started to even slice at Misafune with the end of her heel✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." He said happily to her before scratching the back of his head in embarasment

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko walked out the door and shut it behind her☁

"well let's go then, shall we?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Lucelia soon started to attack Misafune with her armored leggings, kicking him but her kicks were powerful. She soon started to even slice at Misafune with the end of her heel✦...
He caught her leg and pulled her to his face. His eyes burned dark. "Little girl, I might keep you as a pet, if you stop this useless display of futility." he said to her as he threw her into the ground.

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River
nodded happily to her before he held out one of his hands for her to take

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko grabbed his hand and nodded as well☁

"I guess this means the end, power. I guess I will have to give over to you now." he spoke to the power he is controlling now. Soon his will evaporated as the suit began to act on its own. "Consume." it spoke as it began eating the enemies coming at him. "Disperse." it said as it fired energy taken from the monsters it ate. The suit had taken a new form..:

_bio_armor_by_peterskore-d614oo8.jpg

Now things are getting real.

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled before he started towards the park with her. "Sleep well?" He asked her as they walked

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko stared in front of her☁

"uhhh.... yeahh"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Lucia soon took his leg and then threw him into the school building only to throw knives that were being guided to Misafune by Terror Energy✦...
The knives buried themselves into the armor as he walked out of the wall. "Home." he spoke as the area was reduced to absolute dark. "Fear." it said as it rained blows on her from all over, since, she could not see. It then grabbed her and put a collar of pure darkness on her neck. "Pet." it said.

@HimeragiSeiker

(he is in your base stealin your guys xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal stared at him before nodding
"alright, but don't stay up too late..."

♡She said as she walked into their room and laid down
Roman nodded and gave her a thumbs up. "If I do, I'll make it to bed." He said before she walked away. After a while, Roman made his way to bed and went to sleep.

(( Time skip ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Mmm I might have to take that offer up sometime." She said softly before kissing his chin

[/QUOTE]
"Don't worry, the offer will always be up for grabs. At least for you." Luke said, with a smirk. "Consider it your special offer~"

Roman said:
"Don't worry, the offer will always be up for grabs. At least for you." Luke said, with a smirk. "Consider it your special offer~"
"I'll gladly take that offer up some time in the future." She said to him before she slowly kissed him then sat up and stretched her arms in the air

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your not telling me the truth are you?" He asked her knowing she was lieing

[/QUOTE]
"n-no I'm telling the t-truth"

☁She said, stuttering slightly about him finding out she was lying☁

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura laughed and looked down at Misaka☩
"no hunny, bacon, with a b"
Kaiden laughed lightly and set the plates on the kitchen table. "Here you go" she says

"Ba-con" she says with a smile

LunaCrosby said:
"n-no I'm telling the t-truth"
☁She said, stuttering slightly about him finding out she was lying☁
River then spun i front of her to stop her. "Tell me the truth please." He said as he stared at her waiting for her to awnser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back