• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto smiled in his sleep as Sakura buried her face into his chest. It was the kind of smile that would make a girls heart melt like chocolate or butter. It was THAT kind of smile. He kissed Sakura's cheek and continued to sleep.
❣Sakura lightly blushed, she was happy that they were ok now❣

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Ohhhh right I'm so sorry about that ill repost what I said)
"Ok... Meet you there or do you want me to come get you?" He asked her through the phone

[/QUOTE]
"Well I wouldn't want to trouble you about coming over so we can just meet up there"

☁She said☁

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( So you just killed everyone on Earth?.. )))

[/QUOTE]
(no in the sky. he took the battle up.)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Lucelia decided to demonstrate her power so she used a special rune which destroyed the tendrils that touched it which made her smirk before demon fire was soon lashed out at Misafune✦...
The fire sure was hot. So hot he held a large hot dog and cooked it in her fire. He was hungry. "Come on, you will have to do better than that." he said as his wings shot him past her as it left a present behind. The rest of the hot dog was falling before it exploded.

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Any one open?)

[/QUOTE]
(( Did you miss my reply with Rini? Or did I owe you one? ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You sure? It's no trouble to go to your house kyoko." He said back

[/QUOTE]
"Are you sure? If your ok with it then alright..."

☁She said, messing with an object on the table☁

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](
You owed me but it looked like you had moved her on)

[/QUOTE]
(( I thought I left her with Isabella? Last I remembered, she was still with her in line for the Ferris wheel, though I don't remember what she said ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I thought I left her with Isabella? Last I remembered, she was still with her in line for the Ferris wheel, though I don't remember what she said ))
"Isn't she currently with homers his new character jofue and whoever else is in that fight?)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Lucelia was soon getting fed up before she summoned a rune above them before demons began to fall from it attacking Misafune, and even Chiharu, Kioko, and Rini✦...
@Nonalaka

@Lumina
--Gundam Dark Misafune 0--

He streaked from the sky to the girls, he created a sword in his hand. He took the brunt of their attacks, giving the girls time to escape. "This still isnt right." he said as he started to slash with the eating blade.

@HimeragiSeiker

LunaCrosby said:
"Are you sure? If your ok with it then alright..."
☁She said, messing with an object on the table☁
"Ok ill see you soon bye." He said before he hung up the phone and quickly got in the shower then got ready before heading out the door and starting for kyokos place

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Isn't she currently with homers his new character jofue and whoever else is in that fight?)

[/QUOTE]
(( No xD Nona-senpai and I have the same name for one of our characters. Her Rini is a deer girl, my Rini is a Moon rabbit and is still with Isabella ))

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](no in the sky. he took the battle up.)

[/QUOTE]
((( Not the point. By E=mc2. Put enough energy into a small enough area and it would be the equivalent of putting mass in that area, causing immense gravity. With energy as great as 1'100 dB, it would create enough gravity to cause a black hole to form, and an incredibly large one at that which would engulf not only Earth, but the entirety of our solar system. Sound is measured in decibels, named after Alexander Graham Bell. To put things into perspective, a mosquito buzzing about a metre away from your ear is about zero decibels. A normal conversation between two people outside is about 65 decibels. That idiot with a stupidly loud stereo booming down the street is about 100 decibels. A noise at 145 decibels can vibrate the fluid in your eye socket, 165 will cause your ears to rupture, and anything beyond 195 is no longer a sound wave, but a pressure wave. The volcano Krakatoa erupted in 1883 at 181 decibels, and anyone within 25km ruptured their ear drums. It was said to be heard over 3000 km away. The energy required to create a shockwave large enough to engulf the entire universe (and we’re talking about beyond the observable universe bit here..), is 10 watts, with 98 more zeros tacked on to the end. That energy roughly converted is about 1'100 decibels. That’s 478 Tsar Bomba's detonated at the same time, within 1/10th of a second delay between the first and last bomb. Oh I forgot.. there’s also 77 additional zeros at the end of that number. NASA says that the total amount of energy in the entire Universe that we know about right now is 4 x 10^69 Joules of energy, and our shout just caused 1 x 10^97 Joules. That’s more than all of the energy in the Universe, so in doing that, you’d create a black hole. That black hole would be 165,300,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000km big. That’s 1.747 x 10^37 light years across. The observable universe is 93 billion light years across. Basically, a black hole over 5 times the size of the observable universe would occur if a 1'100 dB sound wave was to occur. Let’s further put this into perspective. The sun is 1,391,000,000 km in diameter (on average), and if it collapsed into a black hole, it would only be about 3km in diameter. That’s a reduction of 4.64 x 10^8. I can guarantee, with the utmost certainty, that a sound made of every sound in the Universe at once, is greater than 1'100 dBs. Meaning, your character just created a 165,300,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000km black hole which engulfed more than the observable universe, including Earth, which your character cannot do. )))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok ill see you soon bye." He said before he hung up the phone and quickly got in the shower then got ready before heading out the door and starting for kyokos place

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko put her phone back in her pocket and threw her jacket on, she wasn't sure if it was cold or not so she had to wear one just in case☁

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko put her phone back in her pocket and threw her jacket on, she wasn't sure if it was cold or not so she had to wear one just in case☁
River soon got to her house and nocked on the door then waited for her to awnser

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River soon got to her house and nocked on the door then waited for her to awnser

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko got up off the couch and unlocked the door, soon opening it☁

"that was pretty fast"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back