• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''how can i not be...?''
"It's been going on for weeks that's why. I'm sure we would have been attacked by now. And if we where attacked there's the fact that we have your sister." She said as she held airi a little tighter

''oh my f-- can i just end it now?!''

''...fine''

...✦Lucia soon charged at the 4 with two massive gauntlets and then destroying the ground beneath all of them, making a hole in the roof✦...

@Nonalaka

@WeirdPrincess

...♧Lilliana looked up at her uncle. He really was nice... it made her wish she had known him earlier, because then maybe her attachment to Ayen would have been an attachment to him. Maybe it'd be easier if she just stayed here... but, deep down, that's not what she wanted, as much as she didn't want to admit it. She hated the thought of burdening Ayen, but she felt safe around him, and like a normal kid... like she was with family again. For someone her age, feeling lost and alone, that was a feeling she really cherished deeply. Lilliana gave her uncle an apologetic look, before looking back at the door♧...

"T-thanks... I don't want Ken to be angry with me, though... I just..."

@Tobi Neafearn

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's been going on for weeks that's why. I'm sure we would have been attacked by now. And if we where attacked there's the fact that we have your sister." She said as she held airi a little tighter

[/QUOTE]
''alright...fine''

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...?Kioko had flailed as she fell to the ground, soon landing with groan and somehow instantly falling asleep. Another Kioko had appeared beside the sleeping one, though this one had a cat-like tail and had her hands on her head with a look of dread on her face as she spoke. This had happened before and there was a way she could get back in her body... but she didn't remember how?...

"Not again! Why now?!"

tumblr_nnfnhwqEW41s6qdako2_500.gif

...?Hearing someone's voice, she looked towards the source and stared at the naked guy blankly. It was the guy from before... and she was just flat out staring at him. Her cheeks burned red before she looked away and laughed nervously?...

"U-Um... Hi! Y-You're fine uh... t-thanks for p-putting m-me b-back on the g-ground."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper smiled at her more and kissed her back

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled. "I'm so tired" she yawned

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Kioko had flailed as she fell to the ground, soon landing with groan and somehow instantly falling asleep. Another Kioko had appeared beside the sleeping one, though this one had a cat-like tail and had her hands on her head with a look of dread on her face as she spoke. This had happened before and there was a way she could get back in her body... but she didn't remember how?...
"Not again! Why now?!"

tumblr_nnfnhwqEW41s6qdako2_500.gif

...?Hearing someone's voice, she looked towards the source and stared at the naked guy blankly. It was the guy from before... and she was just flat out staring at him. Her cheeks burned red before she looked away and laughed nervously?...

"U-Um... Hi! Y-You're fine uh... t-thanks for p-putting m-me b-back on the g-ground."
"Wait here, its not safe." he said deflecting the attacks with his arm. The boy said as he sped off on jets of pure darkness. "Come now ladies, attacking innocents is not fun." he taunted as soon as he was skyward.

@HimeragiSeiker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back