• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why you just woke up not to long ago." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
"I know but still" she says with a chuckle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Gosh your weird." He said before kissing her cheek softly and closing her eyes

[/QUOTE]
Raven chuckled. "Oh I know" she says smiling

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Lucia, i have this one...''
...✦She said before she swung her arm outward before gun blades appeared behind her and started to shoot at him✦...

@WeirdPrincess
--Armored Core Misafune 0 of the Apocalypse--

He was taking shots from the girl. He formed a gun in his hand and a blast shield with the other. Firing at her, the shot made the very air disappear. He kept firing and advancing on her until he could smell her shampoo. "Gotcha" he said as he created a deafening boom, a sound made of every sound in the universe at once.

@HimeragiSeiker

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana looked up at her uncle. He really was nice... it made her wish she had known him earlier, because then maybe her attachment to Ayen would have been an attachment to him. Maybe it'd be easier if she just stayed here... but, deep down, that's not what she wanted, as much as she didn't want to admit it. She hated the thought of burdening Ayen, but she felt safe around him, and like a normal kid... like she was with family again. For someone her age, feeling lost and alone, that was a feeling she really cherished deeply. Lilliana gave her uncle an apologetic look, before looking back at the door♧...
"T-thanks... I don't want Ken to be angry with me, though... I just..."

@Tobi Neafearn
Kite chuckled. "Don't worry! Ollie is just a hippo, he can come and visit Ken whenever he likes." He said. "But I don't know how Ken will feel about living with Ayen... After all, he doesn't consider him to be his father, but rather more as a friend." He explained. He had noticed Ken's nonattachment to Ayen. What Ken needed above all else, was somebody who was proud of him, like his mother. "But pretty soon... You and Ken have to understand... You are the master over your own fate, and the choices you make affect that fate. Make sure the decision you make is the right one Lilliana. ...But, no matter what you do, I will support it. It is not within my power to alter anybody else's path expect the person themselves... In other words." He said as he looked up at the sky. "You can lead a horse to water, but you can never make him drink."

@Tobi Neafearn

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura had tiredly opened her eye's, seeing that they were still in the park, and that he was holding her, made her face turn a light shade of pink before she hid it by burying her face into his chest❣
Ikuto smiled in his sleep as Sakura buried her face into his chest. It was the kind of smile that would make a girls heart melt like chocolate or butter. It was THAT kind of smile. He kissed Sakura's cheek and continued to sleep.

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...✦Lucelia soon jumped back before she started to levitate upwards and created multiple spirit spears before they started to shoot down at Misafune. It seemed that they were homed in on him being impossible to escape, aiming for his very spirit. They seemed to not be physically blocked. Not until they hit their target's spirit✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Good." Jasper said before resting his head on her shoulder and looking at the tv

[/QUOTE]
Raven wrapped her arms around his head, she sighed softly before she started watching tv

Roman said:
Han watched as the thing made it's way outside, "I've never fought anything of the sort..." He said, stepping out from his hiding spot. He was trying to come up with a plan, but nothing came to mind. "Hey, Akira, Order, Apollyon?! Anybody?!"
@Jesters Court

Order was trying to escape the arena and find Akira at the same time. But the debris was making it hard for him to maneuver. He decided saving the hostages came above all first. He used the falling debris to make it back to the school and using his 2 blades and powers was attempting to free the hostages.

@Jesters Court

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Lucelia soon jumped back before she started to levitate upwards and created multiple spirit spears before they started to shoot down at Misafune. It seemed that they were homed in on him being impossible to escape, aiming for his very spirit. They seemed to not be physically blocked. Not until they hit their target's spirit✦...
--Metal Gear Misafune 0--

He allowed the strange spears to pierce him. They found his spirit...Lacking...As in just not there anymore. He was the armor as much as he was dark. "Nice." he said as he launched his own attack. "Devour." he spoke as he fired a huge amount of tendrils at her, touching everything in their path, what ever was touched, vanished.

@HimeragiSeiker

LunaCrosby said:
(you were using river and I was using kyoko)
(Ohhhh right I'm so sorry about that ill repost what I said)

"Ok... Meet you there or do you want me to come get you?" He asked her through the phone

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...✦Lucelia decided to demonstrate her power so she used a special rune which destroyed the tendrils that touched it which made her smirk before demon fire was soon lashed out at Misafune✦...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( So you just killed everyone on Earth?.. )))

[/QUOTE]
no...Lucelia can just hear every sound in the universe in her ears but that effect wore off))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back