• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Yuki was returning back to her place. "Well that was...fun I guess...it kept me occupied for some time." she said remembering what happened at her job today. Her ears pricked up and she smiled happily, "Alex should still be at my place! I actually missed him today it feels like it's been forever..." she said to herself as she started running back home. @Roman

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden laughed lightly and set the plates on the kitchen table. "Here you go" she says
"Ba-con" she says with a smile
☩Kagura walked over to her plate☩

"yes... ba-con"

☩She laughed as she began eating☩

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River then spun i front of her to stop her. "Tell me the truth please." He said as he stared at her waiting for her to awnser

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko went to walk around him☁

"just a dream... that's all"

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko went to walk around him☁
"just a dream... that's all"
River slowly pulled at her arm when she went to move around him as he spun in her direction so she would end up right in front of him again but this time he grabbed both of her hands. "Please tell me." He asked her softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River slowly pulled at her arm when she went to move around him as he spun in her direction so she would end up right in front of him again but this time he grabbed both of her hands. "Please tell me." He asked her softly

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko stared at their hands☁

"Alright, it was a nightmare... but i'm fine..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Not good enough." He said before he blushed a little and brought a hand to her cheek

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko's face reddened and she looked away☁

"what else are wanting to know about it?"

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko's face reddened and she looked away☁
"what else are wanting to know about it?"
"I want to know what it was about. And how can I make you feel better?" He said as he brought his other hand to her cheek as his own cheekes reddened a little bit

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I want to know what it was about. And how can I make you feel better?" He said as he brought his other hand to her cheek as his own cheekes reddened a little bit

[/QUOTE]
"I-It was just a-about something im a-afraid of"

☁She said as her face only got redder☁

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"And what is that?" He asked her waiting for an awnser

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko sighed☁

"I dreamed about what it would be like if you broke your promise and left me alone"

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura walked over to her plate☩
"yes... ba-con"

☩She laughed as she began eating☩
Kaiden sat down and started eating. "Come one misaka come eat" he says waving her over

Misaka nods and walked over at the table and started eating. "Where's Bon Bons plate?" She asks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper soon looked at her." Hey.... When do you want to leave for Greece?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
Raven thought about it. "Whenever you want to" she says looking back at him

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden sat down and started eating. "Come one misaka come eat" he says waving her over
Misaka nods and walked over at the table and started eating. "Where's Bon Bons plate?" She asks
☩Kagura looked at Kaiden the misaka☩

"You wouldn't mind sharing with bon bon would you? you are best friends... right?"

...♅Akira continued walking towards the armoured male that had previously attacked his daughter, Kioko. He held his sword, Datenshi in it's sheath and within his left palm's grasp. The moon had grown significantly larger and had turned a faded red colour, with the sky being a prominent dark red colour. He spoke towards the male, his tone being reminiscent of a low, calm growl♅...

Why is it you people always seem to target my family? Quite frankly, it's annoying and I'm sick of it.

PkwySN9_zpsqprkukvh.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Roman @TheDragoon @WeirdPrincess @Jofune Tsurabisu @HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Zenya soon knocked on Jace's door✦...
@Daniel reaving
Jace opened the door and smiled at the girl forgetting who she was as music came fro his house along with lights. "Hello. You here for the party?" He asked her before looking her over in a drunken state before smiling. "Your very beautiful." He said before laughing and wiping his eyes with the back of a hand that held a beer bottle." What am I kindling." He said before taking a drink of the beer

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jace opened the door and smiled at the girl forgetting who she was as music came fro his house along with lights. "Hello. You here for the party?" He asked her before looking her over in a drunken state before smiling. "Your very beautiful." He said before laughing and wiping his eyes with the back of a hand that held a beer bottle." What am I kindling." He said before taking a drink of the beer

[/QUOTE]
''...*sigh*...drunk again? especially at a time like this?''

...✦Zenya obviously looked serious but also annoyed✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"But it's bothering you." He said to her softy

[/QUOTE]
"I'I know but i'll be fine even if it happen's"

☁She said☁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back