• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Gr8 m8 I r8 8)
(Who you got?)
((Rika, sister of Raze and a chaos spawn xD ))

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]Alroghty, then. I'll go." She said with a small smile, turning the other way.

((I am ^-^

[/QUOTE]
Axel waved to her as he activated his cycle shift, causing his motorcycle and helmet to appear. He then got on and drove off.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]Alroghty, then. I'll go." She said with a small smile, turning the other way.

((I am ^-^

[/QUOTE]
(I'm sorry,I really wanna fight right now)

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]( is anyone free again? xD

[/QUOTE]
((I have other characters you can talk to... xD Unless @shortyshot8 or anyone else wants to help you with that xD ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Rika, sister of Raze and a chaos spawn xD ))

Axel waved to her as he activated his cycle shift, causing his motorcycle and helmet to appear. He then got on and drove off.
(I choose you,Chaos Spawn!!!)

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]I alwAYS talk to you, is all xD

[/QUOTE]
((I see... I get how you feel. Sometimes I just need somebody else to talk to...))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Purple? That's not an odd color silly." Celia said and giggles again. "What about yellow or orange? Those are odd colors to me."
"Purple is odd... It's very odd." Taylor said, chuckling quietly. "Orange? Yeah, that's even worst than purple... Yellow is just weird."

Mayyflower said:
May jumped out of the tree and landed on Blitz. "Jeez boy" she giggled as she hugged his neck

Amaya followed with a smirk around her.
"You're llama knows where you are at all times. He really loves you." Asuna said with a smile. "That's a sign of good friendship if you ask me."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "sure my love, but you'd be amazed how little i'd have something covering it for most of my life." he said teasingly as he wiggled his butt at her.
Amaya giggled. "I must admit you do have an acceptable butt" she says with a smirk

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "You girls have some weird fetishes"
(

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''sure! lets go there!''

*She then punched him in the stomach*

[/QUOTE]
Al coughed a little "Okay....That was a little painful"

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty then Telhoratha she said with a smile "can i just call you Tel?"
Wanderer blinked "Uhh sure"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]((Hehe cx

[/QUOTE]
(I could...Ya know......Talk to ya...I'm bored xD )

Mayyflower said:
Amaya giggled. "I must admit you do have an acceptable butt" she says with a smirk
Ayen smirked at Amaya "but i much rather prefer yours~" he said attempting to grab hers then stopped when he remember Rin was watching.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back