• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...i can control it a lot but...i-it will only have a lust for you i guess........i dunno..just what if my succubus side takes over and targets you?''

[/QUOTE]
Ken gave her a sort of surprised look before winking.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_6qq64jwssu4g8g0k4o8owccw4_1280.gif

"Then I'll deal with it. Normally if it was just anyone I'd leave, but it's you. It's different."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Ken gave her a sort of surprised look before winking.
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_6qq64jwssu4g8g0k4o8owccw4_1280.gif

"Then I'll deal with it. Normally if it was just anyone I'd leave, but it's you. It's different."
''haha....alright..''

*She said as she went back to eating her pasta not yet finishing it yet*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha....alright..''
*She said as she went back to eating her pasta not yet finishing it yet*

[/QUOTE]
Ken chuckled and kicked his feet up on the table and stretched. "So, it was your Succubus side that made you kiss me?"

Roman said:
Ken chuckled and kicked his feet up on the table and stretched. "So, it was your Succubus side that made you kiss me?"
''well...i wanted to kiss you but.......when i was getting closer, that was sort of my succubus side..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...i wanted to kiss you but.......when i was getting closer, that was sort of my succubus side..''

[/QUOTE]
"I see... Well I wanted to kiss you too, but I didn't know if this was a good enough moment." Ken said, sighing quietly. "Yeah, your Succubus side was close... Really close."

Roman said:
"I see... Well I wanted to kiss you too, but I didn't know if this was a good enough moment." Ken said, sighing quietly. "Yeah, your Succubus side was close... Really close."
''well...i could still control it..''

*She said before finishing her pasta and drank her water*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...i could still control it..''
*She said before finishing her pasta and drank her water*

[/QUOTE]
"Wait, so it was you... But it wasn't you?" Ken asked confused about this all.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer thought about it "I'm not used to Human names....In my tongue I am known as Telhoratha"
"Alrighty then Telhoratha she said with a smile "can i just call you Tel?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''kiiiiiinda...?''

[/QUOTE]
"OK I understand it now. That's some confusing stuff..." Ken said, laughing a little.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland leaned in and nipped her top lip and tilted his head while doing so before pressing their lips together.
Dakota moved in closer to him as their lips met her arms slowly making their way around his neck.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya wrapped a towel around her. "And I'll walk like this" she says
Ayen laughed "fine~" he says playfully as he walks out of the bathroom.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota moved in closer to him as their lips met her arms slowly making their way around his neck.
Roland slowly wrapped his arms around her waist as he felt her get closer then pressed himself against her.

SoulofTobi said:

Roland slowly wrapped his arms around her waist as he felt her get closer then pressed himself against her.
Dakota smiled into the kiss a bit before deepening it a little.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled into the kiss a bit before deepening it a little.
Roland smiled and tilted his head a bit more to deepen the kiss while he slipped his hands under her shirt.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She glared at him. "Dont call me that!" She said, her expression becoming a pout.

[/QUOTE]
Axel chuckled, happy he could bring it out. "Alright sweetie~" He said playfully, continuing to pump iron with playful grin.

Roman said:
Asuna stopped walking and looked at the llama. She noticed where he was looking and smiled. "Good job." She whispered before waving to May. "Hey!"
Ken raised a brow, "Does that mean what I think it means?"
May jumped out of the tree and landed on Blitz. "Jeez boy" she giggled as she hugged his neck

SoulofTobi said:

Amaya followed with a smirk around her.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya followed with a smirk around her.
Ayen chuckled "though i must say, i don't object seeing you like this." he says looking back at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "though i must say, i don't object seeing you like this." he says looking back at her.
Amaya giggled. "For you I do... Rin gets to see your chest." She says as she points over to the bed where Rin was sitting up right in the pillows

Rin giggled

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel chuckled, happy he could bring it out. "Alright sweetie~" He said playfully, continuing to pump iron with playful grin.
Another huff escaped her as she grabbed a weight. "Youre idiotic to be calling me that.."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya giggled. "For you I do... Rin gets to see your chest." She says as she points over to the bed where Rin was sitting up right in the pillows
Rin giggled
Ayen sighed "well, it's hardly a rare thing, after all, Males don't have anything special on their chests" he looking from Amaya to Rin then back to Amaya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back