• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Ken soon came to a landing at his front door and put Airi down. "Here we are. My house."
*Airi stood up straight as she held the jacket as she smiled at Ken*

''can i keep it? the jacket i mean..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi stood up straight as she held the jacket as she smiled at Ken*
''can i keep it? the jacket i mean..''

[/QUOTE]
Ken nodded before opening the door, "Yeah, it's all yours." He said smiling.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi giggled as she entered*
''thank you Ken!''

[/QUOTE]
"No problem." Ken said, closing the door behind him and turning on the lights. "Want anything?"

Roman said:
"No problem." Ken said, closing the door behind him and turning on the lights. "Want anything?"
''well...i am kinda hungry......what should we eat?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...i am kinda hungry......what should we eat?''

[/QUOTE]
Ken chuckled, "Whatever you want really. Having the ability to make things appear comes in handy."

Roman said:
Ken chuckled, "Whatever you want really. Having the ability to make things appear comes in handy."
''hmmmm...well, some...alfredo pasta please''

vegan-alfredo-sauce-pasta7.jpg
[/URL]
Ken took a seat on the couch and put a hand over the coffee table. "Coming right up!" He said before a plate of alfredo appeared on the table.

Roman said:
Ken took a seat on the couch and put a hand over the coffee table. "Coming right up!" He said before a plate of alfredo appeared on the table.
*Airi took the plate and sat next to Ken as she began to eat*

''thank you''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi took the plate and sat next to Ken as she began to eat*
''thank you''

[/QUOTE]
Ken made a two glasses of water appear on the table also. "You're welcome, Airi." He said with a smile, grabbing a glass and taking a sip.

Roman said:
Ken made a two glasses of water appear on the table also. "You're welcome, Airi." He said with a smile, grabbing a glass and taking a sip.
*Airi took a sip of the water as well*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi took a sip of the water as well*

[/QUOTE]
Ken looked over at Airi and smiled, "Tonight has been pretty fun." He said smiling. "Never thought I'd meet someone as cool as you."

Roman said:
Ken looked over at Airi and smiled, "Tonight has been pretty fun." He said smiling. "Never thought I'd meet someone as cool as you."
''im not that cool...''

*She said as she giggled a little blushing slightly*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''im not that cool...''
*She said as she giggled a little blushing slightly*

[/QUOTE]
"To me you are. You're an amazing person." Ken said waving his hand. "You can think of yourself however, I know how I feel about you already."

Roman said:
"To me you are. You're an amazing person." Ken said waving his hand. "You can think of yourself however, I know how I feel about you already."
''then...how do you feel about me..?''

*She asked curiously*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''then...how do you feel about me..?''
*She asked curiously*

[/QUOTE]
Ken smiled, "When I think of you, I feel that you're nice, fun, pretty, smart... I could go on, but I don't think I should." He said softly.

Roman said:
Ken smiled, "When I think of you, I feel that you're nice, fun, pretty, smart... I could go on, but I don't think I should." He said softly.
*Airi blushed before she finished her bite and leaned over to Ken closing her eyes and kisses him*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi blushed before she finished her bite and leaned over to Ken closing her eyes and kisses him*

[/QUOTE]
Ken blushed before closing his eyes also, as he began to kiss back.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi soon moved closer to Ken, deepening the kiss*

[/QUOTE]
Ken smiled a little under the kiss. He then noticed Airi deepened the kiss so he did the same, gently pulling her a little closer.

Roman said:
Ken smiled a little under the kiss. He then noticed Airi deepened the kiss so he did the same, gently pulling her a little closer.
*Airi kept moving closer until she was on his lap*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi kept moving closer until she was on his lap*

[/QUOTE]
Ken slowly pulled away from the kiss, looking up at Airi. "That was quite the kiss..." he said, his heart beating a little faster than usual.

Roman said:
Ken slowly pulled away from the kiss, looking up at Airi. "That was quite the kiss..." he said, his heart beating a little faster than usual.
''y-yeah.....hey, what would you do if the inner succubus inside me took over of my actions..?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''y-yeah.....hey, what would you do if the inner succubus inside me took over of my actions..?''

[/QUOTE]
"I'd help get you back to normal however I can." Ken said smiling. "Why?" He asked.

Roman said:
"I'd help get you back to normal however I can." Ken said smiling. "Why?" He asked.
''well...i can control it a lot but...i-it will only have a lust for you i guess........i dunno..just what if my succubus side takes over and targets you?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back