• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]Another huff escaped her as she grabbed a weight. "Youre idiotic to be calling me that.."

[/QUOTE]
Axel chuckled. "Whatever you say cutie~" He said, continuing his tease streak.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She stepped on his foot, face red. "S-stop it!"

[/QUOTE]
Axel yelped and dropped the weight on his chest, having the air knocked out of him. "O.....u....ch...." He said slowly as he tried to catch his breath.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stood up, soon shaking his head and looking towards Asuka. He replied♅...
“ Nah, I'm good~ What're you reading? ”

15659038555_25d3ab9434_o_zpsjkidp4cd.png

[/QUOTE]
"Just a couple of spell books and a potion book." Asuka stated and smiled at Akira before looking back towards the open book in front of her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "well, it's hardly a rare thing, after all, Males don't have anything special on their chests" he looking from Amaya to Rin then back to Amaya.
Amaya raised an eyebrow. "The chest is the most attractive part on a guy, better yet there butt is" she giggled

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel yelped and dropped the weight on his chest, having the air knocked out of him. "O.....u....ch...." He said slowly as he tried to catch his breath.
She watched carefully. "Ack... Sorry, lovely~." She decided to tease.

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "How about we get a oddly colored cake?" He asked. "Maybe like... Purple or something?" He asked. "Hopefully it doesn't taste terrible."

Ken looked to where she pointed and nodded, "Wanna drop by!?" He asked.
"Purple? That's not an odd color silly." Celia said and giggles again. "What about yellow or orange? Those are odd colors to me."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya raised an eyebrow. "The chest is the most attractive part on a guy, better yet their butt is" she giggled
Ayen chuckled "sure my love, but you'd be amazed how little i'd have something covering it for most of my life." he said teasingly as he wiggled his butt at her.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She watched carefully. "Ack... Sorry, lovely~." She decided to tease.

[/QUOTE]
Axel started to catch his breath. The teasing really wasn't getting to him. "So.... Much... Pain..." He mumbled.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Serves you right!" She said, laughing.

[/QUOTE]
Axel slowly slipped out from under the 1000 pound weights. "Alright, I guess I deserved that." He said. "Oh yeah, I have to head back to the garage soon."

Axel slowly slipped out from under the 1000 pound weights. "Alright, I guess I deserved that." He said. "Oh yeah, I have to head back to the garage soon."
She raised an eyebrow. "Why didnt you tell me?"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She raised an eyebrow. "Why didnt you tell me?"

[/QUOTE]
Axel chuckled. "Because me and Nexus are working on a super secret project!" He said happily.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"I wanna join!" She said happily.

[/QUOTE]
Axel fidgeted slightly. "I-I would but Nexus would be pissed if I showed somebody else the super secret project were working on..." He said nervously.

Axel fidgeted slightly. "I-I would but Nexus would be pissed if I showed somebody else the super secret project were working on..." He said nervously.
"Please...?" She asked, bending down and over so that they were face-to-face, showing the slightest bit of clevelage. "For me~?"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Please...?" She asked, bending down and over so that they were face-to-face, showing the slightest bit of clevelage. "For me~?"

[/QUOTE]
Axel blushed a bit. "H-Hey, I promised Nexus ok?" He said. "And don't try to seduce me, it won't work. I already know you have a boyfriend."

Axel blushed a bit. "H-Hey, I promised Nexus ok?" He said. "And don't try to seduce me, it won't work. I already know you have a boyfriend."
She huffed, stretching. "Fine, I'll follow you, then."

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Anyone Free?)
I may be in a bit...)

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She huffed, stretching. "Fine, I'll follow you, then."

I may be in a bit...)

[/QUOTE]
Axel frowned. "Great, now I got some girl stalking me..." He mumbled as he began walking out the door.

Axel frowned. "Great, now I got some girl stalking me..." He mumbled as he began walking out the door.
She followed behind him. "Just say no, and I wont." She growled. "And I heard that."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She followed behind him. "Just say no, and I wont." She growled. "And I heard that."

[/QUOTE]
Axel sighed. "It's not that I don't like you... I just really wanted to keep this a secret." He said.

Axel sighed. "It's not that I don't like you... I just really wanted to keep this a secret." He said.
Alroghty, then. I'll go." She said with a small smile, turning the other way.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Gr8 m8 I r8 8)
(Who you got?)
((I am ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back