The Dark Society - Mafia (Actual RP)

"I.. I never have," Brianne said to him with wide eyes, finally facing him head on. Nothing about her looked good. Her hair was messy, mascara stained her red cheeks, the bandaged wound on her forehead with multiple bruises all over her. She was a mess.

Clear sighs and throws a gun to Brianne as he suddenly twists his body around in a sharp turn as well as jump backward, placing his hand onto the floor and do a back flip. Since only one leg is being grabbed, he uses the other leg and aims toward a guard's crotch and bends foreward. "Woman, aim for this....this.....uh....Aim for this pig-that-is-basically-made-of-garbage's arm!" Not knowing what to call him Clear yells out.

Brianne quickly caught the firearm and aimed it for the man's arm. She'd seen her dad do it a million times before so she knew what she was doing.

"do it and your dead." A few more guards came into the room. A few had guns a few had knifes and sword."haha back ups arrived." Fred pulled harder on his leg, trying to get him to get him back into the little room.

Clear swiftly frees his leg then and turns around to kick a guard right in the face. He reaches his hand out for Brianne immediately. "Not so fast, man."

Brianne took his hand right away while using her other hand to aim the gun. "I'm not afraid to do this," she said, lookin directly at Fred.

Ariana stood infront of Clear on the outside of the window, "Surprise surprise." Ariana said as she smirked. She looked and clear and threw her dagger but she missed. "Aww next time I won't miss."

one of the guards pointed the barrel of his 44 magnum at bri head."I don't think your going any where my dear, unless I am with you, now clear IM going to give you a chance, leave Now or I will kill her." he pointed his gun in her direction." now put the gun down."

Brianne just moved her gun to his forehead. "We're in quite the perdicament now aren't we.." If she saw him about to pull the trigger, she'd pull it right before.

"Not fair I didn't ask for brothers' helps," Clear mumbles as he hugs Brianne to his waist. "Ready?" He jumps onto the guard that bent forward, pulling Brianne along as he orders quietly. "You aim for the guards and distract Fred with words, while I aim for Ariana. It"s okay, I'm far stronger than they thought." He says as they jump onto a shelf near the window. "Alright Ariana, I will deal with you." He is actually wounded already but he manages to hold it.

"you wouldn't do it in your life, what about daddy dearest, when he finds out that his daughter was killed by a white rose member, and I being a good out standing citizen tried to save you, he broke into my house, with your dead body trying to make it look like I killed you. I walk scott free, the white rose becomes under investigation, and my case is dropped. you wouldn't want that, you want to see me put in jail cause of what I." he made air qoutes."did."

Brianne did as she was told and aimed for the guard. "See, this is what happens when you screw with just a teenager. You mess them up! This is your fault! Everything is your fault!" Brianne screamed at the man who held her captive.

"I've been waiting." Ariana said as she smiled. This was going to be interesting. Even if Clear was stronger she could still take him, for the sake of Red Thorn. She grabbed her phone and texted Koujaku and Jess I need y'all's back up losers. Hurry up. she put it up and waited for Clear

Olivia read the text and sent out a mass text to all White Rose members telling them to report to the Red Thorn base. She texted her father as well, telling him what happened. She wanted to show up herself, even. She ran into her garage and took her brothers car. She would see to it that she killed the people who called for her mother's murder.

I cant find it all I see is

Call us comrades or brothers

Or enemies or gangs

We are the opposite of light

We are the Mafia...

(....all u need to do is search up this rp's name on the search list and it will pop up)

(Reito!!!!!summer@Lucem Tenebris othersss)

(you guys dare quitting imma spam ur PM LOL jking time for ppl to show up bros finally great interaction! xD )

Koujaku reads the text and drags Jess and Angelo into where the fight is taking on. "That looks so fun!" He leans against the wall and takes out a bottle of beer to enjoy this "show."

Clear stares at Ariana straight in the eye after noticing that Koujaku is here. Seein Koujaku he is finally able to remember her name. "...I remember now...Your name is Tiger." He knows that Brianne is handling her side pretty well.

Hearing the name Tiger made Arianas eye twitch. She shut her eyes. She hated that name. "Don't call me tiger. That's not my name." She said as she sighed and opened her eyes again. She looked at Koujaku and rolled her eyes, No help what so ever. she thought.

"....But Koujaku calls you Tiger...Or like Miss Tiger........" Clear calmly argues back. 
Koujaku waves his hand at Ariana as a hi.

"My name is Ariana. Not Tiger." Ariana said bluntly. She sighed and looked at Clear. She wanted to flick off Koujaku so bad but shedidn't.

Ariana sighed and clenched her fist. She was going to hurt Koujaku that was for sure but right now she needed to finish up with Clear. She looked at clear and popped her neck. "Well?" She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back