The Dark Society - Mafia (Actual RP)

(Whoops, I meant to say not crying for you O.o )

"Yeah.. yeah.." said Olivia softly. "I think I'm just gonna go to my room.." And without another word, she left the room. She walked into the kitchen, found a bottle of wine in a cabinet and took it into her room.

She's gonna drink wine again?! Clear frowns as Olivia left, somehow he senses that something is wrong with her. He stares as her as she enters her own room.

Kevin humphs, 'Well then, stop crying. I don't like crying babies." He sighs a bit, "Rachel, I want you to pair up with Clear and assassinate that girl called Ariana in the Red Thorn, before or during the party. I don't want it later than that." He assigns.

"I'm not trying to be like this. It just happens. My whole family is in danger.." Brianne said, wiping her eyes.

Olivia sat on her be and opened the bottle. She didn't grab a glass so she just took sips straight from the bottle.

(Yay, I am back from my tournee with the Orchestra, which has been great! But now I see you guys are like 30 pages further... Could someone please give a summary of the most important things that happened? Thank you!!!)

(@ToxicVirtue did u receive the notifications? XDD)

(@Horinde a war went off and ended XDDD u can go find Koujaku if u want he's alone =3= or u can go find Fred he stops replying wanna drag him back =3= u can wander bout and someone will find u =3= or Clear if you want)

Kevin sighs, "We the Mafia are always in danger."

Clear sighs then, he walks off to his own room and takes off his clothes, going for a bath.

"So is my father. I never know if he's going to come home. But this is different, this is something I can prevent. I will help you guys but I need help too," said Brianne.

Olivia laid besides the bottle that had only about half left. She was pretty drunk at this point and she just didn't care.

Ariana had finished up with her meeting and went up to Koujaku and punched him on the shoulder, "I'm nervous. I honestly dont think I'm ready to be in this position." she said as she sighed again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back