The Dark Society - Mafia (Actual RP)

"Um.. I don't really remember what street it's on," she said softly. Brianne felt the note hit her and quickly grabbed it and put it under her leg without giving away what she was doin to Fred. "It's an old park I used to go to as a kid, I'll be able to show you the way when it's time."

"Why. We don't allow White Rose members to stay." Ariana said as she looked at Clear and sighed. He was such a pain.

"So.. Is that it?" Brianne said to Fred. "Can I just rest now? I mean, you nearly beat me to death so I really am weak at this point.." she added. All she wanted was for him to leave so he could read the note she recieved.

fred was in the door way. he turned off the light."and remember don't let the bed bugs bite." he closed the door and went to his office, and began looking for an old picture.

Brianne shuddered.. How could act so nice to her after he nearly killed her? All she wanted now, was him dead. She hated him more than anything. Finally, Brianne took out the note and strained her eyes to see it. She thought about it for a moment and realized anything was better than wha was happening now so she looked up to the window and nodded her head to Clear.

Clear notices Brianne's nod and smirks slightly then. "Well isn't mafia more interesting when one run to the enemy's side?" He says to Ariana while writing another note again. "I get you out, and you help capture a dude name Jess for us." He throws the note at Brianne again before Ariana can see or catch him.

Brianne read the next one, this one she had to think about. But she would do anything at this point. She nodded again and mouthed the words "I'm really weak right now, but I'll try my hardest."

Clear grins then and texts Olivia, "Got a POLICE to help us. Party time." But if he's gonna save her then he gonna deal with Ariana first. With that in mind, he sighs.

"How did you manage that?!" Olivia texted back. She was so confused but hey, at least he was okay.

Brianne just looked up at the boy through the window and grinned. She was gonna get away from that stupid man. She quickly shredded all the notes so they would be unreadable if found then stuffed them underneath the mattress.

Ariana sighed and looked at Clear, "That's true. But there is only one who will stand." She said and a smirked rose on her face. She knew she was going up against Clear but she had gotten stronger.

Clear replies to Olivia's text fast, "But I guess I need to re-buy your dress." He glances up at Ariana then, she seems to be prepared for a fight. If there's any way possible maybe he can bring Brianne out without a fight or escape halfway through the fight......

Olivia giggled slightly at the text. "It's fine! You didn't even have to get it in the first place," she texted back.

Brianne watched the two through the window and wondered what was going on.

Claer frowns at the text, "You're the boss's daughter." He simply texts back as he stares up at Ariana and sighs. "...So......."

Olivia sighed when she read what Clear had said, "I know but you don't need to do nice things for me just because of that." She sat there for a moment, staring into her reflection in the water. She felt bad. She hated that people did all these things for her for that reason. Another reason she felt like a burden to the mafia.

Brianne contined to stare up at the two.

fred hearing a commotion out side grabs his gun and goes outside. He saw adriana and Clear."you mother fucker, get out now or I will shoot you where you stand, you White rose shit. IM going to give you till three, then I shoot. 1...2..."

Clear frowns at the boss of the Red Thorn. "Shit..." He mumbles as he takes out his gun and shoots at the light bulb on top of Fred. He swiftly jumps into the room then for the window has a large hole. "Woman, should I drag you or can you walk?!" He takes the pillow on her bed just in case.

"shit. adriana I want this fu.cker dead you hear me, I wont him in a ditch bleeding out." a few guards heard the shooting. "their is an intruder in the basement, lock it down all the exits, I wont this guy to either be dead or close to it." the guards went to positions." adirana, there are two main exits he will use, you go to one I will go to the other, you take the door from the out side and this window I got the inner door we will rush this fu.cker." he ran inside and opened the door to the basement."YOU wanna die today, you white prick" he fired a couple shots down the stairs.

Ariana stayed outside and waited just incase Clear was to come her way. The boss wanted him dead. She could do that. She never really liked Clear. She waited outside the window and door. She didn't need him to get out alive.

fred sent adriana a text."IM heading in to see if I can flush him out, Im taking back up." he began to make his way down the stairs with a few guards. the went to the door that lead into the room that briana was being held in. he gave a few commands to the guards telling them to wait, and to shoot anything other then fred that comes out."hey clear, your surrounded, if you don't want to die then come out with your hands up."

"Just leave me be!" Brianne screamed out. "Let him leave too!" She began to cry. "WHY? Why would you do this to a teenage girl with an entire life ahead of her? This is gonna scar me for the rest of my life. Do you realize what you've done?" She knew her words would never get through to the cold hearted man but she couldn't help herself.

"Shut up woman," Clear is not the type to just go along with stuff or let some girls speak up for him. He leans over to Brianne and quietly mumbles into her ears. "Do you kill?" He decides to get out from the window, with another plan forming in his mind. He raises his hands up as in forfeit.

fred walks into the room .He shoots at his leg. missing his first shoot. He then rushes to grab one of his, and is able get ahold of one pant leg. "Get down here you little sh*t."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back