• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

Astaroth Suzumiya]The men arive fast to him as they bow in respect and look at him "we are send by the king" one said as they look at him and salute. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36465-powerpaok/ said:
@PowerPAOK[/URL]
The General would look around them,

"First of all, you need better armour. This Citadel produces armour for the Lionsguard - I want you to all be wearing it. Secondly, I want some of to go to the Queen's room and ask for Samiel, her friend, to come speak with me in the meeting hall. The rest of you are to aid the other loyal Lionsguard and find out who here would fight with the Resistance over the King."

Syndra smile "well she woud rather inspect the place before trusting on whats gonna happen. and well she coukd handle herself as she always say." She said to him "ill tell u tht we look alike but she is a half Tiger." She said with a smile.

@Alaster Von Grim

The men look at him "in the Queens room only Samiel or come along with the queen?" He ask as one take note on what he say "what are we going to do in the meeting and what is our special target?" One ask boredly.

@powerpaod

Syndra smile "well my mother was a with and my father was a tiger what do u think of me?" She ask him with a smile "well to be fair i am a half witch and half Tiger but i got the witch pure while my little sister got the Tiger." She said with a giggle.

@Alaster Von Grim

Astaroth Suzumiya](Oh im sorry [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL] T-T)
Valor pat hus head "the shadows told me but why dint u tell me... are u gonna be afraid of me?" He ask her

@JessBeth
(Are you crying?)

Kilala say, ".....yes...I am afraid.....I'm afraid that you are going to hate me....for not tell you....I...I sorry..." She was about to cry.

She is crying in his chest as she said, "Why should I be....you have a very rough time....they did something bad to you.....I feel like my heart is hurt when you're hurt...."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
(Thank bro i wasnt sad dun worry never shall no one see meh sad )

Syndra look at him as he kiss her witch made her blood to rise from her cheeks as she look at him walk by the door and she sat by the bed and look at the door of were he leave.

The man look at him and nodded "follow me." He said as they walk to the meeting room.

@Alaster Von Grim @PowerPAOK

Valor look at her as he hold her chin up on facing him and even thoe he cant see him he know she is beautiful on the inside and out as he wanted to be honest with her and he have fallen "i love you." He said honestly to her.

@JessBeth

Valor face her as he bite hus lips and talk again "i love u... ive fallen for u..." he told her with a sign as he look down and let her go.

@JessBeth

Syndra notice the door open and it was Elliot "Elliot your safe were have u been?" She ask as she sat down "come take a seat what hapoen?"

@Ldybug123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back