• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

Astaroth Suzumiya]"thank you... and turn around" he said as he start getting himself dress and sign "im bothers why my shadows are silent today" he said as he shadows were standing around them and just looking at kilala. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
Kilala say yes as she turn around. She look at the shadows who thay looking at her. She is bother too. "Um....excuse me...I'll be waiting outside...." Kilala said as she walk out of the library. "Ok Shadow....why are you so quiet?"

The shadows look at her "we -whispers- keep quite -whispers wispers- becuz we are too honest -wishpers- u shall be his eyes when u are with him -wispers- or we might tell -wispers wispers- what u saw -wispers- but we will speak when u say the truth -wispers wispers-"

@JessBeth

Astaroth Suzumiya]The shadows look at her "we -whispers- keep quite -whispers wispers- becuz we are too honest -wishpers- u shall be his eyes when u are with him -wispers- or we might tell -wispers wispers- what u saw -wispers- but we will speak when u say the truth -wispers wispers-" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
"In another words, you can't lied to him....and you are going to tell him that I read his dairy....but I told you not to tell..." She look at them. "I thought you only listen to him..."

The General would finish his letter and then seek out Lionsguard that he knows he can trust. He would gather a group of sixty before he was content,

"I have a very, very important task for all of you. I need this letter delivered to our King. I wish the best for this Empire, and I have hand picked all of you as I know you do as well. To the Resistance, we are friends. You are travel by horseback in a group to the Capital. Then I only want a group of eight of you to this letter to King Valori, rest at nothing until it is in his hands and tell him to burn it once it is read. I need you to make sure it looks like we are issuing new orders to the Lion's Legion. Go, now. As fast as you possibly can."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

"Well i... i wanted to know why you have... you know got the likings of me." She ask as she blush "i... i mean well...yes... something like that."

@alaster ven grim

Rengar nodded with a smile "i hope u do it. now follow me."she said as she call for a horse .

@Blitz

"I may be an an angel but love is an emotion that can't be explained"

Samiel said as he lifted syndras chin and kissed her soft lips then added

"Have your guards right when your sister arrives, there's something I don't trust about that general"

@Astaroth Suzumiya

The shadows look at her as Valor open the door to face her "hey im done." He said as he smile.

@JessBeth

King Valori was sitting in his throne when he heard some soldiers from the lions as he smirk and they gave him a paper as he read it "well then this shll be done" he said as he laugh and call upon his best men as they look upon their King as they all nodded and walk out of the throne room.

@PowerPAOK

Astaroth Suzumiya]The shadows look at her as Valor open the door to face her "hey im done." He said as he smile. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
Kilala look at him as she feel so bad to keep them shut up. "Valor....the shadows....the reason for them to stay quiet...is because of me....."

The General would talk to the Lionsguard he knows he can trust to find out the percentage that support King Valori in the Citadel and those who do not. He would also make sure that there is an increase in the production of crossbows.

Astaroth Suzumiya]The men arive fast to him as they bow in respect and look at him "we are send by the king" one said as they look at him and salute. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36465-powerpaok/ said:
@PowerPAOK[/URL]
The General would laugh,

"No, I am afraid you are wrong. To everyone here, you were sent by yourselves. You came here out of a desire to fight alongside the Resistance, understood?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Don't be scared syndra and have your guards inform me of any movement king valori makes and leave that general out of the loop"

Samiel said as he pulled away and looked at syndras face

"Any family of yours is under my protection"

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back