• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

*He noticed this, he zig-zagged through different paths, and hiding in bushes to get away.* *He started to lose some fur on his face and tail.* *He ran into a cave. with a Vanguard soldier sleeping next to a fire. he bit the neck for a quick , clean kill. before hiding behind the crates of food.*

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
The General would excuse himself from his sister and return to his room. There he would make the hardest decision of his life. Eventually, he succumbed to what he thought must be done. He would make his way to the Queen's room, and knock on the door. His voice would sound like it lost a certain kindness to it,

"My Queen, I must speak with you."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

*Rengar would hear an animal run across the path*

*he stayed completely silent as darkness starts covers him , starting the transformation back into a human*

(well , I changed point of veiws...)

Syndra listen to what he said as she look at him then suddenly he kiss her and she was surprise to what happen and she was a lil shock and its becuz it just came so fast. someone then knock in the door as she pull away Blushing hardly at him as she take a time to calm down as she look at the door "y-yes u can come in" she said as she sat down in the table

@PowerPAOK @Alaster Von Grim

Astaroth Suzumiya] Valor listen to what she said as he nodded "alright ill wait " he said as they walk into his room "my cloths are in the drawer" he told her as he snezz a little. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
Kilala get some clothes from the drawer as she look at him. "You can change yourself, right?" She said as she give it to him in his arms.

Rengar heard a certain noise and follow it "there gone u dont have to be scared anymore" she told the wolf she follow the noise. well she thought its still a wolf.

@Blitz

The General would open the door, staying in the doorway,

"Sorry to disturb you two but I shall not be long. My Queen, I wish for you to contact your sister. I request a meeting to be held here within the Citadel, with all the important figures we can gather, so that we may discuss our next course of action."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Syndra look at Samiel as she look as the door open and it was the General as he enter inside as he said his words and she nodded. she then stand up and grab a paper "is that all?" she ask him as she write a letter for her sister and open the window as she burn it with light as the dust flew away "my sister will get here as fast as she can." she said as she look at him.

@PowerPAOK @Alaster Von Grim

*The real Kreiger wakes up, writhing in pain.* *He crawled out from behind the boxes to take the Soldier's uniform. after realizing what was missing.* "Alright. I think shes gone *he whispered to himself as he started putting on the uniform* *He took the pike and the sheild and started walking down the path. leaving the helmet off.* "Wait! Rengar!"

Astaroth Suzumiya]Valor nodded and remove his top and Kilala could see some burn and scar from his skin but most of that he is Muscular "can u pass me my cloths" he ask her. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
"Uh.....what?" She stare at his scars and burns. "O-Oh, r-right!!" She started to turn red as she passed the clothes.

Rengar heard her name as she stop and turn "hhhmmm?... were is the Wolf?" she ask as she saw him and walk "u turn into a wolf how?" she ask him then suddenly a letter appear in front of her "hu?" she then grab it and read it.

@Blitz

*He didn't answer that question , as he still questions it to this day* "Look , just don't tell anyone..." *He said with a sad expression.*"I would like to apologize for any harm I've done in my non-human state."

"thank you... and turn around" he said as he start getting himself dress and sign "im bothers why my shadows are silent today" he said as he shadows were standing around them and just looking at kilala.

@JessBeth

The General would nod and excuse himself,

"That will be all, thank you."

He would head back to his room to write a letter of his own.

Rengar look at him and sign "i wont dont worry." She said as she pat his head and she tiptoe just to reach his head and look at the letter "my sister calls for my presence in a land would u like to come? " she ask him

@Blitz

Syndra look at him wondering what has change the mood of the general and to what have couse him to act like that as she sign as he close the door shw ten look at Samiel "my little sister's name is Rengar she is the leader of the Resistance." She said as she look at him.

@Alaster von grim \[uSER\=52303\]@PowerPAOK[/uSER]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back