• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

Syndra smile at him as she walk back to the camp and sign about the meeting yet hope to not get the general mad about waiting.

( @PowerPAOK are u still here? ill be sending the demonic angel for 1st Fight )

Astaroth Suzumiya]The next day Valor woke up blindly as he felt Kilala as he smile and kiss her forehead as dark crystal circle around him and he was back tk being demonic as he smile and push her "wake up its day time and we have many things to do starting now." He said with a laugh. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
"Ow!!" She got pushed as she hold her heard

head. "Can't you be more gentle?" She said as she slowly stand up. But she felt something warm on her forehead as she touch it.

Valor look up and found some apple by the near tree as he said "SHUT UP I KNOW THAT!" He said to himself as he gave Kilala the apple "eat that." He said with annoyance and proceed walking.

@JessBeth

"Like I have no choice...." She said it as she look down her ankle that have a chain on. She keep on walking as she start eating a apple. Later, she start to humming and jumping on rocks to rocks. 'Where are we going?"

@Astaroth Suzumiya

"...Fine...." Kilala look away. a bit upset foe his mean talked then he asked her. "...yes I am...." She bend down and scoop it up the water with her hand and drink it. 'Mmm...it good,,,,and refresh...." She take a drink again.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Astaroth Suzumiya]Valor place his face in thebwater and start dringking and thebwater lvl of the pond was getting a lil bit low as he look at her "your a spy what else do u do?" . [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
Kilala suddenly stop drinking as she look at the water. "......it was my first just as a spy.....my job is to give her more information....." She is looking sad.

"Then dont." He said with a laugh as he look at the water " u then end up being a maid and all positively cant even save yourself so i really wonder how did u became a spy "he said with a laugh."

@JessBeth

"My leader asked me to.....I can't refuse her.....and it not very nice to be laughing..." She splash some water on his face and having his hair wet. Kilala can't believe she do that as she start to giggle.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back