• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

As she slowly eat it, she see tha Valor is looking at her with no feelimg as she listen of what he is saying. "No....I don't want to see it....." She look at him. "You're not Valor I know and love....."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

"U like Valor instead of valor?" He ask her with a grin as he look at her "im still Valor" he aaid to her with a smile "and look i can even see not like the old Valor who is Blind and a lil bit weak."

@JessBeth

Valor grin "after this battle we both might die." He said with a grin as he lean to her a little and laugh "so start hating Valor so u will miss him less." He said as he scared her and laugh.

@JessBeth

Kilala didn't say no more as she upset and throw away half of rabbit. " You are so evil....and twisted man...." She give him a slap of his face. "You think you can scared me like that? You don't know me at all...once I lovw someone, there nothing to change my mind...I will love you...no matter what!" She said in a brave word.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

"Yeah yeah Valor can hear you what ever we gotta go by tomorrow and u need to prepare whats coming." He said as he turn back at her and laugh "u cant love who can die tomorrow im telling ya." He said with as he laugh again.

@JessBeth

Kilala turn around as she lay on the ground. "Valor....I still like you...I hope you can hear me....wherever you are...." She said quietly. As she also pray tha her Leader Renger will be ok...Then she slowly close her eyes.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Valor look at her and whisper "i hope u are very sertain if what u say." He said as he look at her fall asleep and sign when it start to rain as he open up his Dark Crystal Wings and cover her up boredly. "Are u happe now Valor." He said as his head on his palm as the True Valor inside him said yes.

@JessBeth

Valor look at her and his eyes turn back to being normaly blind "i hope she is alright fir tomorow." He said camly as his darkside corrupt again and the rain was heavy hitting his head and he smile as waited for the day to arive.

@JessBeth

Then, it is morning, Kilala is slowly awake as she feel something heavy on her. "Hm?" She find herself cover in wings. It loom like the wings cover her as she tuen around and see Valor.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

"Volar.. ." She whisper his name as she slowly close to give him a peck of his forehead. She slowly move closer to him, feeling his body heat and got to sleep a little

(gtg night)

@Astaroth Suzumiya

The next day Valor woke up blindly as he felt Kilala as he smile and kiss her forehead as dark crystal circle around him and he was back tk being demonic as he smile and push her "wake up its day time and we have many things to do starting now." He said with a laugh.

@JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back