• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

Valor scream in agony as his left eye turning back to normal "g-get away Kilala now!" he said as the darkness conquerd again as the land he step start to die. he was fighting it.

the king arive and laugh as he look at the maiden "do u like what i have created?" he said with a laugh.

@JessBeth

Syndra smile and hold amuru as she look at Elliot "Elliot what is your greatest dream? like what do u like to be in the near future?" she ask him with a smile.

@Ldybug123

Astaroth Suzumiya]Valor scream in agony as his left eye turning back to normal "g-get away Kilala now!" he said as the darkness conquerd again as the land he step start to die. he was fighting it. the king arive and laugh as he look at the maiden "do u like what i have created?" he said with a laugh. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
"Valor?!" She said as she can see that something is wrong as she suddenly see the King came, 'Your Highness....." She bow to him. "....what do you mean? You created it?"

Valor look at kilala a his face twitching into a grin "y-your a cuttie" he said on his now raspy voice.

The King laugh "you see i place a spell on youre so called friend and he will attack were the Queen and the Leader of the Resistance it and its just that simple." He said with a grin.

@JessBeth

"W-What?" Kilala get a little goosebump when Valor talk to her like that as she look back the King," Place the spells....you are going to attack my lady leader Renger...!!!" She place her hand on her mouth as she did.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Valor walk closer to her and he grin and grab her as he hug her and push her as he sat down and hold his head "run away before it fully conquerd me!" He said as he start crawling to her while he frezz and shacke.

@JessBeth

"They want. To take u as hostage when i get there" he said as his hands and feet turn dark fire "u have to run and find a safe place to hide before it conquerd me." Hebsaid as he breath heavy.

@JessBeth

Valor look at her and continue to fly as they land into the woods and he place a chain to her feet in the tree and he walk away from her a lil bit.

@JessBeth

Syndra look at him and smile as she sat down beside him "Elliot u still have much to learn witch is a good thing." She said as she pat his head.

@Ldybug123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back