• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

Queen Syndra stand up "i believe u should Stop asking my daughter about what u r saying as u have no right to say such things like that Samiel we all know what happen to this Kingdom and the fact the it has fallen yet do not ask my daughter that would place her in a panicking state for there are limits at asking...do respect that" she said as she walk to her daughter and check her up. "A firce marriage it is... for the kingdom but a wrong man to held it all" she said with a sad sign.

Xin zhao was looking as him as he walk a bit close quitely watch as the magician do his words from the princess that led him into the Envy that he could never do such back for the princess becuz it has loyalty but he could atleast try.

@SirArk

Rengar laugh "oh dont worry we wont i promise you that now take your robe and lets go this is our chance we seek we must not waste it." She said as she wore her robe and pull the hood up as she start walking into the city.

@Ami the breadling

Last edited by a moderator:
"My apologies my queen, I hate seeing people who are repressed by their desires"

Samiel said as he tapped his foot turning the throne room into a sprawling grassy landscape

"And what about you syndra, what is your deepest desire"

He asked as he walked up to the Queen as his eyes started to glow

Queen Syndra sign and look at him "well... my deepest desire is to bring the Empire back to its normal right... one that bring back everyones Hope and joy"she told him with a smile as she look at the sky "that is what i seek to achieve " she said to him with a smile.

@Aragon

Melenda was suprised she softly said " who are you?" Melenda grabbed her dagger and readyed her sword " Get off of me." Melenda wasnt scared but her hood revealed crystle blue eyes. not much more. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Xin Zhao look at her but still on hold "u must be one of Rengar's Killers but why have u hurt an innocent civilian and for that i may will have to take u in bars." He said as he look at her and was a bit fasinated to her crystal blue eyes.

@Aragon

"Mother doesn't have to tell you anything, traveling Magicians should stay out of affairs of the kingdom" Elizabeth said worry for her mother. She stood straight and tried to look imposing but she looked more like a bossy child. Elizabeth a shaking and was scared but her mother was important to her and going to let a traveling magician take away that important thing.

Wearing a hooded-clocked and a bag of suitcase, a unknown girl is walking down the path and headed to the castle.

Queen Syndra was amaze from her her daughter brave action a one thing that made her feel like she thought her child well but there are limutation of it thoe but no matter what she would understand it as she notice her daughter was shacking a little so she hold her hand asking her to stay strong hold her Daughter's hand and smile at her "oh my dear Princess u have Grown Quite brave ill be soon delighted when u become a Queen." She whisper to her daughter gently and smile.

@Agirl1107

People look at the woman and back to their businesses as the Guards look at her and when she was close to the Door the Guards block her by their swords "what do u seek?" One ask "are u here for work?" One ask and wait for her respond.

@JessBeth

"Yes your right but when Elizabeth u have lots of suitors and prince from another palace yet you hide upon your room... ... ... why dont u try and sit next to me when another one arrive nor if u like ill place your suitors in a game so who ever might win would take your hand...but" she paused "if u dont like the suitor tell me so i can cut it out" she told her with a wink and a smile.

@Agirl1107

Astaroth Suzumiya]People look at the woman and back to their businesses as the Guards look at her and when she was close to the Door the Guards block her by their swords "what do u seek?" One ask "are u here for work?" One ask and wait for her respond. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
Underneath the hooded clock, she have her glasses on as she look up to them. "I'm here.....to get a job...." She take out something out of her pocket and show them a poster of wanted maid jobs. "Am I in the wrong place?" She said innocently as she look at them.

"I have a duty to up hold and I will only marry who will make me happy or who ever benefits the kingdoms the most" Elizabeth said straightening her stance and spoke a bit louder. She looked at her mother waiting for some response from her mother.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

" i was sent on a mission to assinate the " dark lord" upon which inwas just following orders. not to mention a ceritan civilian had to be exacuted reasonings that are private....I can tell your facinated in my blue eyes...tell me...why are you intrested.." Melenda said her voice was slightly louder.

Astaroth Suzumiya]The Guards look at her and gave her an Entrance and look back to their job like a statue "get in" one said as they all remain calm. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
She let out her smiles as she walk in the entrance as she thinking in her mind. That was good...

"I know that my dear child but im just worried about u... u have to be with someone for a life time" she said to her daughter as she sat next to her "do u want to know how ive meet your father?" She ask her giggly.

@Aragon

There are maind in the palace as the head maid walk to her thoe she was a bit strick as she walk to her and cross her arms "so u want to work as a maid?... .. ... follow me" he said with the tone of strickness.

@JessBeth

She go follow the head maid as she wondering if she going to give her a hard time. But as long she can work her butts off and get what she needed. She looking around as she follow her.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

The head Maid show her.her bed,dress and section of were she would clean and the schedule of her resting time and eating time she then gave her a tour around the palace incase she would get lost "alright thats all you would be needing i shall leave you now." She said as she walk away.

@JessBeth

" It'd an pleasure to start working here..." She smiles as she watch the head maid leave. She close the door and signs. "Wow...." She take a look at the scheduled and the room. "Is is cozy....." She pick up the maid dress. "Mmm.....look nice...."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Melenda got up and allowed the guard to esscort her to ars Melenda was thinking " heh i do deserve to be put behind bars. my boss better have a good explanation."

Edward aproached his mother after what happened, "please excuse me for barging in, but you wished to speak with me mother?" He asked, Edward felt bad to interrupt Elizabeth's conversation, but what the queen's information seemed to be important

@Agirl1107 @Astaroth Suzumiya

Queen Syandra was going ti start when Her son cut the conversation as she smile and place her hand in his shoulder as they walk a lil bit away and when she was she look at her son with a little bit of seriousness "son if u remember the letter ive recieve from a messenger well ive accepted their request for the fall of the new King... now i want u to meet them outside the palace and give them a safe entrance in the palance and give them a tour around and after that bring them here in the throne room." She told him becuz when it comes to some dessicions like this she would ask her son for some assistance as she gave him a letter of were he would meet them "be safe my dear son" she said as she touch his cheeks and look at him as she walk to her daughter and take a deep breath "alright... ... well ive meet your father in the forest when i was picking some flowers and..."she pause a little and look at her.

@SirArk @Aragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back