• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

Queen Syndra look at her doughter and smile kindly "my dear Elisabeth please come beside me i would like u to meet Mr. Samiel" she told her with a smile as she offer her hand. She knew her doughter's pain from the new king yet she would be needing some assistance on how to defeat him despite from how he control his Crystald she was a lil bit defenceless as she look at her doughter and maybe some good Magic of this Magician would bring her dear doughter Elizabeth her normal like of being a happy princess she deserve to be.

@Agirl1107 @Alaster Von Grim

Elizabeth shifted nervously to her name being called. "U-um yes mother" Elizabeth said. She pulled her self out of her small throne. She didn't look her mother or the magician in the eyes, she looked at the ground instead. "H-hello I'm Elizabeth" she said nervously. She honestly hated these things. She wanted to be in her room and paint the sunset. Maybe she would have a chance later, but she severely doubted that the was the first princess of this country and she is 21 so she would be married off soon.

Queen Syndra look at her daughter "Elizabeth my dear u always feel unease that is why i brought the magician here to make your frown upside down" she told her daughter as she sign it would never be easy for her daughter as she have face something like this such as how the king treated her children was just hearth breaking as she read her daughter's toughs for a while and smile "would u like to paint with me?" she ask her daughter as she look at her.

@Agirl1107

Elizabeth immediately perked up at the mention of the word paint. She could finally express herself. She thought of all the delicate line and blotches she would use for her next art piece. Her mind drifted to what she would paint. Elizabeth was thinking about painting a bowl of fruit. "Yes mother I would love to paint with you" Elizabeth said cheerily.

Andrew had been walking around the castle when the guard told him to go to the throne room. He sighed a little and walked into the throne room. He looked around for a moment before sitting in his throne, which, to his dismay, was next to his father's. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Queen Syndra smile so she call on for the servants to get some papers and pain as she stand up and look at Elizabeth "what do u light to pain my dear daughter?" she ask with a smile as she saw her son enter inside "my dear son do u like to pain at well?" she ask him as the servants take inside some of the paints and set their paper as she smile.

@Agirl1107 @Ldybug123

"Well...I guess I could try." Andrew said to Queen Syndra, smiling politely at her. When he'd first met her and her daughter, he had been afraid that they wouldn't like him since he was the son of the new king. But, after a while, he realized that didn't matter to them, that it didn't matter who his father was, he was family all the same. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Queen syndra smile at them as she look at the Magician "for a magician like you do u like to paint too?" she ask with a smile as she look at the color pain and smile. it was a long time since she haven't paint before in her life and now she would have paint all over again and she was happy since she would paint with her children's.

@Ldybug123 @Agirl1107

Shiro approached her leader and bowed in respect. Her two wolves were next to her. "My leader, you have called for me and so I answer. What is your order?", the vice-leader said and rose again. She looked at Rengar in a humble and submissive way. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Rengar smile as she still look at the sky and to the Crystal kingdom as the wind blow a bit strongly "i call for our Queen and she have reach our message she would join our resistance for now we are given the permission to enter the Crystal Empire and for the king would have a leave in 3 days bu the Queens words and in 3 days we shall act as maidens and roam around the King belongings and seek for some information on how we will put him down once and for all" she said as she look at her and smile "when this end... ... all of us and even the people will be free once again..." she said as she start walking and say "prepare our robes well be going somewhere" she said asshe enter inside the forest to their hideout.

@Ami the breadling

Last edited by a moderator:
Elliot was one of the servants who had been bringing the paint that the queen had requested. He tensed nervously, but relaxed when he realized the new king wasn't in the room. "D...do you need anything else m'am?" Elliot asked the queen quietly but politely. @Astaroth Suzumiya

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]Rengar smile as she still look at the sky and to the Crystal kingdom as the wind blow a bit strongly "i call for our Queen and she have reach our message she would join our resistance for now we are given the permission to enter the Crystal Empire and for the king would have a leave in 3 days bu the Queens words and in 3 days we shall act as maidens and roam around the King belongings and seek for some information on how we will put him down once and for all" she said as she look at her and smile "when this end... ... all of us and even the people will be free once again..." she said as she start walking and say "prepare our robes well be going somewhere" she said asshe enter inside the forest to their hideout.
@Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
"Freedom will never be truly reached.", murmured the wolfgirl. "Don't you think I will draw a lot of attention as a maid, with my ears and tail?" Shiro followed Rengar to the hideout, her wolves disappearing. Shiro could still see and hear them, but not other person in the world could.

Prince Edward

Edward looked out of a window from the royal palace, a sad expression spread across his face as he watched the citizens live through hell. "This isn't right...." he quietly mumbled to himself, his fist clenching in anger. A servant approached Edward, and instead of calling him Prince Edward, he instead called him Commander Edward. After the death of his father Edward doesn't affiliate with royalty, he was never fit to rule a kingdom, and he's only good at being a solider. "Commander Edward, Queen Syndra summons you to the throne room," the servant said, and Edward replied with a nod before walking twords the throne room.

Upon arriving Edward first noticed that the king was absent, that took some weight off of his shoulders. Edward knelt down before the queen, "you called mother?" He said, he called the queen mother, but he calls the new king as my lord or your highness.

@Ldybug123 @Astaroth Suzumiya @Agirl1107

Queen Syndra smile at her children "yes this is all we need thank you so much Elliot" she said with a smile as she remember when Elliot was still a little child King Xerath use to treat him like his own child as she saw her Son Edward as he walk inside and nodded "my dear son i have something to tell you" she said as she walk to tell her son something important

@SirArk

Rengar laugh "dont worry there a like semi once like u like look at me im a freaking white Tiger w a tail an ear an an eyepatch" she told her with a laugh as she continue on walking and they reach the hide out as she enter inside.

@Ami the breadling

"You're welcome m'am." Elliot said softly to Queen Syndra. He looked over at her and Edward as they left. Andrew remained sitting in his throne, looking at the queen and Edward as well. @SirArk

"A beautiful queen and a princess to match, I think I'm starting to like this empire"

Samiel grind as he looked at syndra and Elizabeth

"And what I meant when I said you could better I meant nicer, please tell me it was an arranged marriage"

Samiels eyes glowed as he spread his shining black wings flew over to the center of the throne room

@Astaroth Suzumiya @Agirl1107

Queen Syndra smile as she saw everyone happy in one room as she look at him and made an odd look "ummm... Mr. Samiel what do u mean merrage arrangement?" She ask him.

@SirArk @Ldybug123 @Agirl1107

<p>Xin Zhao enter the throne room and saw the proncess in demise as sheeing her beautiful image once more as he snap and get on the Guard it was too hard for a princess to fell in love to a top knight like him its just hopeless as he look and saw the two prine and the Queen while the king was dismiss.</p>

<p>

@SirArk <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35624-agirl1107/" data-mentionid="35624">@Agirl1107</a> </p>

<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/" data-mentionid="25673">@Alaster Von Grim</a></p>

Astaroth Suzumiya]Queen Syndra smile as she saw everyone happy in one room as she look at him and made an odd look "ummm... Mr. Samiel what do u mean merrage arrangement?" She ask him. @SirArk [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25128-ldybug123/ said:
@Ldybug123[/URL] @Agirl1107
"I mean were you forced to marry him against your wishes"

Samiel asked with a devious smile on his face then leered at princess Elizabeth

"And your daughter, she wants the king to meet his end so she can paint the landscapes without fear of her step father"

Melenda walked into a village casualy no one knew she was armed. As Melenda readyed her weapon she relized thair were guards " what is this?! guards tsk...dont make me laugh...im only here for buisness. Nothing more. nothing less." Melenda let out a small smirk under her cloak. " lets spice things up a bit...shall we..." Melenda took out her weapons a buster sword and a dagger. Melenda hid behind a hay stack and she stabbs one of the villagers from behind. " Heh this should be fun. " Melenda thinks in her head.

"W-what!" Elizabeth cried. She looked at her Step-Father the dark king waiting for a response for what the traveling magician was saying. Frozen in fear Elizabeth watched the magician go on about things she was to afraid to talk about behind the Dark king's back let alone right smack dab in front of him. She looked to her siblings for some sort of explanation of the the Magician's antics.

Melenda soon snuck into the castle with out anyone seeing her sneaking into the castle " now things have gotten intresting, lets see if i can assasinate the king." Melenda made sure she wasnt discoverd otherwise who knows they may try to decapitate or even ban her from the kingdom..who knows...Melenda didnt speak a word untill everyone left. but she just didnt have the will to kill a ruler...Melenda soon went back but quitly.

Agirl1107 said:
"W-what!" Elizabeth cried. She looked at her Step-Father the dark king waiting for a response for what the traveling magician was saying. Frozen in fear Elizabeth watched the magician go on about things she was to afraid to talk about behind the Dark king's back let alone right smack dab in front of him. She looked to her siblings for some sort of explanation of the the Magician's antics.
"I can listen to the desires in your heart"

Samiel said as he glanced up at the assassin with a smile, he held out his hand as he turned his gaze back to the queen and princess

"I can tell your terrified about what your country has become princess"

@Aragon @Astaroth Suzumiya @Agirl1107

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]Queen Syndra smile at her children "yes this is all we need thank you so much Elliot" she said with a smile as she remember when Elliot was still a little child King Xerath use to treat him like his own child as she saw her Son Edward as he walk inside and nodded "my dear son i have something to tell you" she said as she walk to tell her son something important
@SirArk

Rengar laugh "dont worry there a like semi once like u like look at me im a freaking white Tiger w a tail an ear an an eyepatch" she told her with a laugh as she continue on walking and they reach the hide out as she enter inside.

@Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
Shiro nodded. "Indeed. Then my question gets even more important. Won't we draw attention?"

Melenda had run off and went outside to the village. and stabbed a villager. " You dont tell anyone who this cooprate is" Melenda ran off with out another word. Melenda thought to her self " why the bloody murder cant i murder the ruler. " but at the sametime not get cau- Melenda was soon caught by a guard..." shit...." Melenda thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Back