• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

"Thats greate to hear" he said as he lay in the side wood and look around "dont u wanna go back to your palace room Princess? Its more confy there" he suggested to her as he smile.

@Agirl1107

Astaroth Suzumiya] valor face her but he dint know that as he was still holing her hand and smile "yeah... it is a nice weather...so what are you doing here in the garden?" he ask her as the shadow starts roamina around the forest and tress as he let her hand go "sorry if i starled you" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
Her face blushes when Valor still holding her hand. "Um.....I......my hand....." Kilala said as Valor finally let go of her hand. Her face still blushing as she glad that he didn't see it, "Um....I was having a break....and I got lost around the garden, but it is a big garden...."

Valor listen and smile "yeah it is and u shoudnt go far from here its too dangerous." He said as he stand up "alright ill show you the way back " he said with a smile.

@JessBeth

Xin smile at her "sure" he said as he walk and heded up to Princess Elizabeths room.

@Agirl1107

"We should head back to the castle now" Elizabeth's eyes held a worried look. "Xin is on his way to my room right now!" Elizabeth said scared. She looked a Calixto. Iz flew off in order to gain more info about Xin's whereabouts.

'Xin you mean big brother." He said as he nodded and grab her hand "dont worry i got this for you." He said as he summin and dragon and ride "lets go." He said as the dragon look at her

@Agirl1107

Elizabeth grabbed Calixto's hand and was pulled onto the dragon. She held on to Calixto's waist and buried her head into the back of his neck. Elizabeth was afraid of heights after all.

Caluxto fly with his dragon as he look into the sky and Glancess at the princess "princess open your eyes and see your kingdome and its beauty." He told her and smile

Xin walk inside the castle and headed to the princess room just to check her not that much of a cause.

@Agirl1107

"N-no we're up high" Elizabeth said buriying her face deeper into Caixto's back. She felt her heart rush from the height. She was scared and worried Xin would flip after finding out she had been out of the castle's walls.

Calixto look at her and Happily take a deep breath "you sould open them were close to the Castle." He said as he fly to the castle window and Xin open the door and both of them said "Brother?"

@Agirl1107

"H-hi Xin" Elizabeth said sheepishly. She gave a little wave and felt embarrassed and scared that she was caught.

Calixto hold Princess Elizabeth and enter inside "hey Xin." He said as he look at the princess.

Xin look at them indissbelief "you place the princess out?" He ask her

Calicto nodded "yes but she have to sometimes "

@Agirl1107

"I-it was my idea" Elizabeth blurted out. She poked Calixto subtly and said quietly "We gotta do something or they'll kill us".

Xin grim his hands "but what would happen if she get in danger?"

"She wint she is a human too brother." He said to him as he look at her "dont worry i got this." He said as he smile to her.

@Agirl1107

*Kreiger Walked around the Castle , swinging his sword around with boredom*

*He sighed in frustration.For the only thing he has killed today were a few animals*

Caluxto followed "princess this is a bad idea." He exclaim as he ran beside her.

Xin panic up as he called for the guards to follow up as he ran to them.

@Agirl1107

(Ill be buzy becuz were gonna clean the school .... long story eheheheh dang it why xD )

*Kreiger heard the call , but he ignored it, thinking it was just someone getting robbed. He started walking towards it though, just in case the guards cant handle a lightly armed crook.*

(Wait , i'm confused, where are the characters?) (Because mine is around the Business Center.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Blitz said:
*Kreiger heard the call , but he ignored it, thinking it was just someone getting robbed. He started walking towards it though, just in case the guards cant handle a lightly armed crook.*
(Wait , i'm confused, where are the characters?) (Because mine is around the Business Center.)
(otside,castle,garden and a room)

Rengar was walking when he dumped on someone as she fell into the floor with but first "sorry i havent look were i was going im sorry" she said as she rub her head.

@Blitz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back