• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Clan

Luka stood slowly and glanced around at the others, some in their human forms and other as wolves. It was a strange sight, but he quickly forgot about it and turned to Justin. "Uh, yeah." He rumbled, standing up a little straighter and facing the Alpha and Beta.

Riley fought back the urge to growl as her ears flattened and looked into Alpha's eyes, "Yes I understand Zelda....." she then looked at Luka "Sorry about that...." her ears perked up tho when she heard the familiar voices of Kevin and his younger brother.

Erik stretched and looked around, he wanted to have some more fun: which usually meant terrorizing some other werewolves. Evie sniffed the air and marked 4 wolves in one area, one of them being the Alpha female of the pack and the other being the Beta female. They needed to be careful.

Luka grinned and looked Riley in the eye. "You better be sorry, I wasn't doin' nothin' wrong!" He laughed, which sounded like a mix between a bark and growl. His bushy tail wagging slightly, he looked around. "Let's do something fun!" He grinned.

Justin nosed Luka, still wheezing slightly, "See Ill take care of you." he murmured in Lukas ear. Kevin wagged his tail, and looked to Zeda, 'Can we continue? ohh if we find a rabbit can I kill it? That would be fun right Luka?"

Zelda whuffed a small laugh and nodded her consent. as Justin and Kevin lead Luka away back on the hunt, Zelda turned to Riley, "That Riley is why you are not ready to be an Alpha. you know, that if I were to pass you would become the new Alpha. I wish for you to have a mate first though.." she mused softly for a moment. she shook her great head, "But anyway, as I was saying, you need to appreciate the fact, that our gamas and Omegas are our future. they are the future Betas and Alphas. she bared her teeth in a smile at Riley.

Zeek nodded, "Well done Evie. and... Erick if you added a little more fire power, the wolves may appropriate cooked meat. adds more flavor. we on the other hand only ever use the blood and body parts for medicine so Evie's preserved horns and hooves are very helpful."

Riley's cheeks puffed slightly as she looked away, "I understand Zelda...." she remembered some parts of her past and how her father died protecting the clan and her mother died of food poisoning when she was a young wolf. "Perhaps for now, a tight security isn't exactly needed at the moment. But in times of security breaches, I hope we're ready for it" she changed back to her human form and pulled her hood on.

"Yeah yeah, suuure, Evie's always the better twin" he folded his arms and looked away.

"Don't mind him, he just wants attention" she smacked her brother at the back of his head "Then use your head if you want it!"

Luka let out a bark of laughter. "Not it I kill it first! C'mon guys! First kill is the winner!" He let out a howl and ran off into the forest in search of a hare or rabbit. I am SO not losing to these two dorks. He thought jokingly.

@TheRomanHope

Zelda shifted too, and adjusted the skirt on her pirate styled blouse, " Riley, I am just trying to teach you to be an Alpha. you are the perfect Beta, all Betas that have any potential to be an Alpha are just like you are. you just have a little to learn, alright Riley? I'm not trying to put you down." Zelda smiled slightly at the younger wolf.

Zeek smiled at them, "You both did well, the wolves wil be thankful for the singed meat, and our Seer will be grateful for the perfectly preserved supplies. now, which one of you wants brownie points with the shifters? I told Kal id assign one of the younger Vampires to help with the hatchlings. i think she wants to take them out tody, but they'll need ground protection. you can both do it if you want..."

((and)) Justin lead the younger wolves around the woods "So, Luka Kevin do you scent any food? I'm sure those vampire twins will show us up and better food, but that doesnt mean we cant get eough for the Omergas right? ((And @FadeAway @GoldenWolf does one of you want to make the Seer?))

((look at the Overveiw))

Justin smirked and twitched his tail at kevin, and they crept up on Luka and in unison jumped on hi.

((Sorry I don't see anything about a Seer.. e.e))

Luka yelped in surprise when they jumped on him and he turned around, jumping to his feet to face them. Grinning, Luka crouched down and waged his tail pouncing and tackling them both to the ground.

((ok seer is a female vampire that is gifted with extreme mental abilities that lows them to see into the future and use telekinesis, as well as their original power that shows up right after their turning. there can only be one, and when she dies the next seer emerges in one of the young newborn females. they are generally second in command to the Leader))

Kevin yelped and immediately submissed, but Justin grabbed Luka by the scruff and growled playfully

Luka let out a playful park and leapt away, bounding around with his tail wagging, acting like a puppy. "Catch me if ya can!" He howled back and bounded off into the brush.

Riley pouted slightly. She didn't want to be taught how to be kinder to others but at the same time, she needed it if she were to attract a mate. "Whatever you say Alpha, you're the expert" she snickered and nudged Zelda on the side playfully.

The twins separated from Zeek and Eric wanted to spar with someone so badly. "Come on Evie, just one spar" Eric's eyes twinkled as he annoyed his twin sister.

"For the last time Eric, no! You play dirty in your spars besides, I'd rather spend my time with some wolves. I love petting their fur" Evie mewled which made her brother scoff.

"You want to spend time with those flea bags?" he laughed at his own joke.

Sooner than they knew it, they came across Kevin who was in his wolf form and was sitting alone.

Luka started to run faster, until he didn't even look where he was going. He tripped over a fallen log and flew head over tail into a nearby creek, splashing into the cold water.

@TheRomanHope

Justin who was larger jumped in after him, stories about how Zelda had nearly lost her life to a river swimming at the front of his mind. he grabbed Luka's scruff and drug him to the bank very forcefully, showing tat if he wanted to be, he could be a Beta.

((@FadeAway where are you? did you died?))

( No I did not die, the difference in time zone is what sets us apart )

The twins laid back on the rocks and watched the three other wolves playing around near the water. "Hey Evie I dare you to freeze the water" Erik snickered as Evie gave it a thought.

"Idiot, I can't freeze an entire body of water" she smirked.

Riley on the other hand had left to go towards south where she knew the ripest and plumpest blue berries grew.

"Hey! Dude!" Luka growled and jumped up the rest of the bank himself. "What was that?" He barked, shaking out he wet fur. Does he think i'm a pup or something? Damn.

((So sorry, but could you guys delete your last posts? next time have them in OOC ^_^ my house is being foreclosed on nd I have no where to go so I'm scraping by on as much wifi s I can get.. the RPnation doesnt seem to work on my phone.))

Justin was huffing softly, he had panicked, "I-Im sorry Luka... just... the stories about Alpha... and I-I just don't want you hurt.." he looked down to the side, flattening his ears to his skull in embarrassment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back