• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Best Years In Grandview High (Always Open)

Drew wasn't going to take this. Not from this bitch. He stood, face red, eyebrows raised, and mouth making very loud, intimidating words. "You're right, I could have, but I didn't! I took fucking care of it and Celeste saved my life! What did you do? Sat outside crying like a little bitch! You think I wanted this shit? You think I'd put one of the most important people in my life right now at risk? Shut the fuck up and leave me the hell alone!" He screamed. The loudness of his voice shocked everyone in the room into complete silence. He stammered "I-I'm sorry...I didn't..." He didn't finished the sentence, but sat back on the bed, his head in his hands.

Ashley was beyond pissed and didn't need this shit. She stood up off the bed and glared at him, heading towards the doorway.

"
I'll be waiting outside." She grumbled angrily and exited the room.

She ran down the stairs and out the front door. She went around to the side of the house and hopped into the car pulling it around to the front. She gripped the steering wheel tightly waiting for Celeste.

Celeste nodded as Ashley left. "I'll be down in 5." She looked over at Drew and gave him a little smirk. "That was kinda unexpected." She said, climbing onto the bed and snuggling up with him. "I'm so glad that you're safe and you're not badly hurt." She said, rubbing her fingers across his cheeks.

Celeste couldn't resist Drew, everything about him just made her melt. He had the most beautiful face she'd ever seen and she granted herself the luckiest girl in the world all because of him.

She looked at his eyes, his gorgeous glowing eyes, she put her arm around his waist, still looking into his eyes. "Kiss me." She demanded.

Drew gulped a little, obviously shaken from the whole situation. The yelling, the near death, the conflicted emotions...all of it..He just wished it never happened. Wish he had never went to her house. No, no, that's a lie. He wished Mark and his buddies had never shown up. They ducked everything up, and he hated him for it, along with other reasons. "Man, I feel like a dick. Ashley's a good friend. She didn't deserve that." He said, very upset at himself. "I need to make up with her" he said, sadly. When Celeste started moving around, wrapping a arm around his waist, he looked into her eyes, her into his. When she demanded that she kissed him, he smiled. "As you wish." And at that moment, Drew kissed her, more passionately than he'd ever kissed someone. He wrapped his arms around her waist as well, and the kiss got a little more aggressive. If they didn't stop, this was definitely leading somewhere.

Chanel woke up after amazing sex, and smiled looking over at Taren. He looked so cute sleeping, she kissed his forehead gently and got out of his bed. She slipped on her pantys and one of Tarens shirts.

She picked up her phone and called Celeste, to tell her the news.

Caleste smiled as Drew was kissing her, she grabbed Drew's hands and placed them on her butt. "Hey listen, don't worry about Ashley, I'll tell her that you're really sorry for starting on her, but forget about that, forget about what's happened and just focus on right now." She said, kissing him again. She climbed on top of him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You got protection?" She asked, giving him little kisses on his neck. "We gotta hurry though because Ashley's waiting for me."

Celeste saw her phone buzzing off and saw Chanel's name on the phone screen. "She can wait." She said' tracing her fingers across his chest.

Drew enjoyed the kiss IMMENSELY. It's like he always dreamed. It was fucking awesome. The way her lips felt against his...the way they fit so perfectly together, as if tailored for each other...amazing. When she crawled on top of him and asked about protection, he smiled and tapped the pocket in which he held his wallet. "All the time. What can I say, I fuck a lot" he said, laughing. He squeezed her butt a tiny bit, enough to make her gasp. "Wanna use it?"

Chanel waited and waited and then heard Celestes voicemail. It was not that late, she started getting fishy.

Chanel took Tarens car keys and krept down stairs, and started his car. She would be back soon enough that, Taren wouldn't wake up. She took off down the street, driving to Celestes house.

Once she got to her house she started banging on the door and ringing the door bell. SOme shit had definatley went on, and she needed to make sure her friend was okay.

"Celeste open this damn door!" she screamed.

Ashley had the radio on in her car, but the engine off. She had waited a good old 10 minutes and grew tired. She closed her eyes for what felt like 5 seconds and fell asleep in the driver's seat of the car.

Caleste looked at Drew when she head Chanel bang on the door. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, looks like we have to continue this some other time." Caleste quickly got off of Drew and kissed him on the lips one last time. "You can stay here if you want, or just leave whenever you please. I'm staying at Ashley's tonight, text me later?" She asked, blowing him a kiss as she walked out her bedroom door.

She made her way downstairs and opened the door "Worst timing ever Chanel, seriously?" She said. "I've got Drew upstairs and I'm gonna have to leave to go Ashley's now, thanks a bunch."

Chanel looked up at the window and rolled her eyes at Drew.

"Are you honestly mad at me? You are being such a bitch! Im sorry you sounds so upset to go to your friends house. I came here to make sure you were okay. Social media said there was some fucking war here or something. I was being a good friend. You're a HUGE bitch. Call me when you get some priorities skank." she hissed, whipping around.

She trudged back to Tarens car and started it.

"You whore yourself out to everybody Chanel, even your best friend's ex boyfriend, so fuck you." She shouted as Chanel walked off.

Celeste walked back into her room to see Drew lashing one out. "Ehm, having fun there Drew?" She said, laughing.

"I just gotta get a few things and then I'm going." She walked over to the cabinet to grab the few bottles of alcohol she had left, she grabbed some spare clothes, her phone, her charger, and some munchies to take to Ashley's.

"See ya baby, have fun doing your thing."

Drew laughed when Celeste walked in on him. "Hey, you're the one who gave me boner then walked off. Don't blame me." Drew said, continuing his activity. "Yeah, I will" he said, still continuing. "Hey, leave some beer! I wanna get shitfaced later with Evan."

Celestes last words, made Chanel so furious, she thought about hitting that bitch with her car.

"You wanna see me whore myself out? Then maybe this time Ill whore myself out to your current boyfriend. Not your ex." she smirked.

She pulled the car off and parked it in a drive way, turned off the engine and the lights and waited for Celeste to leave.

((See Celeste your boyfriend is thinking of me. He said Chanel instead of Celeste ;p))

"Yeah sorry baby, that bitch Chanel. Eurgh, you don't understand how much she irritates me. Can you believe what that slut said to me? She called me a skank because we were gonna have sex, I mean, how can I be a skank for fucking my own boyfriend? That girl literally fucks anything that moves." Celeste's cheeks went red, she handed Drew some beer and gave him a kiss. "Text me okay! I'll see you tomorrow cutie." She waved goodbye, left her house and met Ashley in her car , whom was fast asleep.

She banged on the window of the driver's seat and laughed. "Bitch, wake the fuck up."

(Y u do dis :c)

Ashley jolted awake and glared at Celeste.

"
I'm up now get in the damn car." She said with a yawn and patted the passengers seat.

She turned the key and started the engine. She turned the radio up a bit and yawned once more, stretching a little bit.

Chanel smirked and as stealthy as she could, she snuck across the lawns, and inside of Celestes house.

She made her way up the stairs and opened doors until she found the room Drew, was jerking in. She smirked.

"Sorry Drew. I feel really bad for what I've done. So I came to help you out." she smirked, biting her bottom lip.

"Come here and kiss me." she said lifting up Tarens shirt to show her white, lace, panties.

What about Taren? Just kiss him then go back to him. That bitch needs to pay.

(( Chanels already gonna hate herself. shes gonna kiss him maybe then freak out and feel super bad and crush herself from the inside out bc she rlly likes taren. so shes dead either way (; but drew wont reply so i cant post my post to go back home to taren ^^))

@KurtH6355 @KurtH6355 WHERE ARE YOU?! babY COME BACK, YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON MEEE))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back