• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Apocalypse Begins

Liz heard the comforting voice of her leader. "Sure Kathrina," she said as she jumped down from the tree. "What do you need?"

Liz listened to Kathrina. "Not really, he just seems really shady right now, like something out of an horror story, for pete sakes, I thought I killed him that day. Don't you remember?" she asked, looking ahead at Daniel.

Liz suddenly remember that horrid night, it wasn't Daniel it was David. "Kat, I think I'm losing my mind," she broke down, and started to cry.

Katherina would look at her and say "Look both,of you we have to go before the Walkers come okay" she said looking at her

Liz listened, a stood up and started to walk again towards camp with Kathrina and Daniel. Why did she Daniel was David in the first place?

Liz replied "Because I told him, I didn't know if I still loved him," she told her. He felt bad for telling him that, she truly did, but didn't want to get hurt again.

She looked at her and said "Okay My brother is sad about that" she would turn around and say "Danny Rewlly are you sad about that,You left me to take care of there people whisk you was going running around so look at me and tell me Inam not sad..,Bitch" when they got back to the camp she would then lead everyone to the car

noticing the leader is back they take out a blow horn and toss it on to a bed next to the entrance for her to wake everyone up and get them to start packing,.

Liz looked at the car, she couldn't believe that it actually ran. Its been a total of three years since she drove anything, and this was a glimpse maybe things could change.

Kathrina then grab her things and puts it in the Car. And said "Liz ready to fin a New Place" she said smiling

Liz looked at Kathrina. "Yeah this place seems to barren for us," she said and dropped a bag in the trunk.

((It's alright))

She saw a lot of walkers at the car show she go her crossbow and shot at Half of the walkers by the car.

Liz has trained herself to be very aerobatic, she used her karate training, and started to kick some major zombie ass. Pulling out her, she began to shot frantically. She felt a presence above her, and she stumbled backwards. "Kathrina HELP!!!!!"

(( oh yeah like there is a fence that stopped them so they are still behind it that is why i said days not hours so that works :3 only a few got through))

(( wait who is at the highway? @PaigeAmbrose

Users who are viewing this thread

Back