• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Apocalypse Begins

Liz noticed that there was a familiar presence in the room, it was Daniel. She had thought he ran away from us a long time ago, but there he was.

Danny

"What ever little Sister" he would go and shot some walkers away and hit them. When all the walkers were dads they can finally be safe to walk the reach of the way. He would go up to Liz and say "I know you Missed Me" he said smiling at her.

Kathrina

She would look behind her and say "No Loving Shit Daniel we have work to do"

Liz heard Kathrina's command, and she followed the orders, alot of things were going through her mind. Was he there at the mall the entire time?

Daniel

He would look at Kathrina and say "Can you give me a Moment with Liz, I am going on a hunt right now if you want me to get food"

Kathrina

She would shy and say "Fine be back here by 12 understood, Liz Can you watch over my brother go on a hunt I don't want her running away" she said smiling at walking away

Daniel would look at Liz and said "I was mostly around town all over the place I just came to the Mall to get Food"

Liz was listening to Daniel. "So why did you leave?" She pondered the question. A while ago this was the love of her life, and she didn't think she could go through this again.

walking up to kathrina, he says " what happened between those two?" he says cautiously. (( he wasn't in the group when daniel was.))

Kathrina

"Long story Short,I will Tell you Later" she said looking at him.

Danny

"I didn't mean to hurt your feels of what happen I though it was best thing to do Liz" he said looking at hersl

((Sorry cleaning up my room))

@The Beast Carter and @alexis the furry

She would look at him and say "Fine My brother was Dating Liz and something Happened and My brother left us and I took over the group." She said looking at him

Liz looked at him, and slow tear rolled down her face. "I'm just glad to see your back," she said quitely.

Daniel

"Thank you I needed to here that From you, and I am so sorry about what I did alone time ago I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, Instill Loved e you Liz"

Kathrina would say "Hey when My dad comes see My brother he is going to kill me. I mean he won't even let me have a boyfriend" she said looking at him

Liz looked away from Daniel, and walked briskly back to the camp, with Daniel on her side. "I don't know if I still love you," she folded, and sat down on a log, next to her tree.

She would turn around and roll her eyes and grab hers knife and pushes him against the tree and say "Call me that one more time I will cut your neck off understood" she said looking at him like his worst night mate

Daniel would Look at her and say "Are you still mad at me because of what happened

Liz heard him. "No, I just don't know right now," she climbed up her tree, and watched the forest ground below. She was shielding her feelings, so that she wouldn't get hurt again.

Kathrina would look at him and say "Ass whole" she would then go where Danny always Hunts which is the 3rd part of the woods. She would go over there and say "Liz can I Have a Moment with you for a second."

Daniel

He would look at her and say "I understand, he said looking at her sister and say "You always have something to say sis" he said looking at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back